Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London terror attack confirmed by Met Police

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 118 ✭✭Resist ZOG

If this is a white guy hitting back then it's sad but hardly shocking. There was only so much Europeans were going to put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Yes, I said it was a terror attack from the start. I dont care who the terrorist is. He should do prison time or as I've said before about Islamic terrorists he should be kicked out of the country if he is an immigrant. It works both ways for me

You would be surprised that many accused of being liberal would agree, if a person is guilty of such a serious crime they should do serious time and if a immigrant they should be excluded or deported.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

As much as I dislike Tommy Robison. I would find it hard that he would want to cleanse Irish people from the Uk as he is born of Irish parents. You could have done your research before you made that slippery slope argument.

It's not exactly a secret that his real name is Stephen Lennon. Neither is it a secret that he said his mother would be “in Ireland picking potatoes and eating cabbages” if she hasn't moved to England, or that he lashes out when people suggest he's Irish.

At one stage he also threatened to 'bring a mob' to the first football match between England and Ireland since the Lansdowne Road riots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nagnata

Which makes the whole thing more bizarre. It's almost like Stockholm syndrome for him.

Why? He has good time for the Irish, in fact the only people he has a issue with is Muslims. Be they Arab, white, black, what ever. He used the name Tommy Robinson to protect his family.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Resist ZOG wrote: »
    If this is a white guy hitting back then it's sad but hardly shocking. There was only so much Europeans were going to put up with.

Well he's actually helping the extremists so it's rather counter productive.

Also finding it disturbing the right wingers on this thread keep dividing people into black and white, we're all humans and all the same.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

What did the victims from last night do to the attacker that he "wasn't going to put up with", exactly?

Nagnata wrote: »
    Why? He has good time for the Irish, in fact the only people he has a issue with is Muslims. Be they Arab, white, black, what ever. He used the name Tommy Robinson to protect his family.

So why has he had four different names?

Brave man him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

So you then by that logic agree with a ME resident who had family killed by say Russian bombs attacking innocent Russians.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Yeah having your home town bombed and family killed must be a real drag. Now if only we could ascertain the motives behind the attacks perpetrated by muslim people. Such a mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

MPFGLB wrote: »
    Jesus wept

There is no logic in any terror attack but to spread terror. He hardly wrote a thesis on it

Maybe just maybe he spend his day reading Islamophobic rubbish on line and thought he's run some Muslim over after all if he was reading someone like you he'd blame millions of Muslims for everything from child grooming (still most happens among white males) to in mosque radicalization (though most happens on line) that is wrong in your myopic biased world... Your voice alone would be enough for anyone wanting to hate Muslims to get enough cause

Maybe I didnt explain that properly. Is someone shouts something Islamic then its an Islamic attack. Just because someone is white doesn't mean he's BNP/UKIP/Alt right etc. There was a anti Israel march yesterday, he maybe mentally ill, he might have lost someone in a terrorist attack

White males down burn the letter M unto a girls bum because she is now the property of mohammed after shes been raped. Maybe do your homework on Rochdale & the other child grooming cases, it had all to do with abusing non Muslims. Do you understand that its OK to marry young girls in the ME?

• Advertisement

Did you ever notice that the less education/intelligence a person had, the more likely they are support Tommy Robinson, be a racist, blame other people for their lack of success in life?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Sad but inevitable. Playing right into the hands of what ISIS want

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Did you ever notice that the less education/intelligence a person had, the more likely they are support Tommy Robinson, be a racist, blame other people for their lack of success in life?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Maybe I didnt explain that properly. Is someone shouts something Islamic then its an Islamic attack. Just because someone is white doesn't mean he's BNP/UKIP/Alt right etc. There was a anti Israel march yesterday, he maybe mentally ill, he might have lost someone in a terrorist attack

White males down burn the letter M unto a girls bum because she is now the property of mohammed after shes been raped. Maybe do your homework on Rochdale & the other child grooming cases, it had all to do with abusing non Muslims. Do you understand that its OK to marry young girls in the ME?

And up until a few years ago the age of consent in the Vatican was 12. And girls could marry at 14. What exactly is your point?

No.

Must be one of the people I'm talking about.

So we should tar all Muslims with that brush?

If we're going to use that analogy, why not tar Irish Republicans with the IRA and Catholics with child abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I find it quiet funny you deliver a post riddled with errors and lecture others about lack of intelligence and education. :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

jmayo wrote: »
    I find it quiet funny you deliver a post riddled with errors and lecture others about lack of intelligence and education. :rolleyes:

Quiet indeed. ;)

devnull wrote: »
    So we should tar all Muslims with that brush?

If we're going to use that analogy, why not tar Irish Republicans with the IRA and Catholics with child abuse?
    Here ya go

1948063389_fat-straws.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Quiet indeed. ;)

Well played sir/madam.

It was quite the other nite with not a sound to be herd. ;)

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement

Here ya go

1948063389_fat-straws.jpg

Don't need any thanks, just find it laughable the number of double standards and the fact that people continually apply different rules for different groups and keep dividing people into black and white.

I've seen various news coverage today and Facebook comments etc and the only people who are dividing people into groups and mentioning black and white are the right wingers.

Ironically a lot of these people on social media are also making comments about the lack of integration of communities whilst at the same time dividing people into us and them groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,404 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm just suprised thread bans are temporary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Go live in Bradford, Luton, Rochdale & see if you still think hes full of hatred

Do you or have you lived in those places? Or are you basing your knowledge on TV and the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

Do you actually do logical arguments or you just jump all over the place to fit any anti Muslim rubbish you spout

No one is denying Rochdale or child grooming...but these thing happen all the time in white communities and I do not see you blaming all white men. The Irish Catholic church groomed and molested more children than any British Muslim...where is your hatred and calls for deportation of all priests and nuns

African communities back child marriages but where is the hatred for African Christians or Indian Hindus who have these types of marriage

You are FULL of hate fro Muslims because of the few extremists ....You are ignorant of the reality and in your own way you are perpetuating that blind bias

I work with many Muslims in London and have many friends who are Muslim...of varying levels of orthodoxy...People just like the Irish when the IRA were bombing London just want to get on with their life

and if anyone asks what the IRA has got do with it...I was in London when they were bombing and I was blamed fro Irish terrorism by association..You are doing the same for millions of law abiding peaceful Muslims

I put it down to ignorance....you mostly haven't a clue what you are talking about and just want someone to blame... You are not discriminant or have any actual insight

I'd love to see the demographics of the people on here professing support for the likes of the EDL and joining the Muslim hate crew because I have to believe they didn't live through the 80s and the Irish Republican campaign of terror.

• He doesn't. He tells people what they want to hear and confirms what they want to believe.

He's a convicted football hooligan, he's been convicted of common assault, he's been convicted of travelling on a false passport and he's been convicted of fraud.

He's a common scumbag criminal who is, however, a half decent orator and uses that to stir up hate.

Sounds like you are talking about Sky News / BBC then?

Confirming what people want to hear? Yes, people want to read and listen about facts.
    And if somebody has the balls do it fair play to him / her. I have no issue with that.

Here's some facts he recently reported on.

Salman Abedi attended the Didsbury Mosque
    His father fought for the Libyan Islamic Fighting group and to make it worse have confirmed links with Al Queda

This is all I need to know. Not hearsay, not agendas just facts.
    The gas thing is that Tommy Robinson and the EDL almost hate you as much as they hate Muslims. If they ever did get their wish and ethnically cleanse Muslims from the UK, you can be sure the Irish and the Blacks would be next.

They love banging on about "Immigrant families from the Republic of Ireland" and how they're "Much like the Islamics."

http://www.newstalk.com/The-EDL-is-stoking-antiIrish-racism--in-the-UK

Tommy Robinson is no longer with the EDL.
    If he has some issue with Irish Citizens of the Republic of Ireland I've yet to read / hear about it. Can you confirm where you read this?
    Not that this has anything to do with Manchester / London / Finsbury Park attacks.

• I'd love to see the demographics of the people on here professing support for the likes of the EDL and joining the Muslim hate crew because I have to believe they didn't live through the 80s and the Irish Republican campaign of terror.

Who has said this?

• It's not exactly a secret that his real name is Stephen Lennon. Neither is it a secret that he said his mother would be “in Ireland picking potatoes and eating cabbages” if she hasn't moved to England, or that he lashes out when people suggest he's Irish.

At one stage he also threatened to 'bring a mob' to the first football match between England and Ireland since the Lansdowne Road riots.

I'm interested to see where this is reported?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I'm interested to see where this is reported?
    https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/332504431079849984

Advertisement