Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S8 for €598 on Amazon.it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

anyone know if bought from amazon .it then the warranty will be covered in the samsung store in ireland?
    i bought an s7 edge before from amazon.de and they took it in for a repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

The lips wrote: »
    My first Samsung or infinity screen phone - it fell with a cover and screen protector on it. Touch screen is in bits, I won't be buying another infinity screen again.

Full story? Screen protector isn't going to save your screen!

Above is a great price for a quality phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Lads they are available for 569 euro sealed from city centre on adverts, imported from Europe with receipt from shop and 2 year Samsung warranty.

Not dissing the above Amazon deals, just a heads up, is there any difference in the different regions of models? I presume the ones bought on Adverts will work perfectly.

I bought my s7 edge from one of these shops about 3/4months ago and have just sold it so intend on adding a few quid and getting the s8 this week.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am also thinking to get it from Dublin. I am saving money and should buy in October.
    Make sure you get tampered glass screen protector.

Let me know how your deal goes.
    rizzee wrote: »
    Lads they are available for 569 euro sealed from city centre on adverts, imported from Europe with receipt from shop and 2 year Samsung warranty.

Not dissing the above Amazon deals, just a heads up, is there any difference in the different regions of models? I presume the ones bought on Adverts will work perfectly.

I bought my s7 edge from one of these shops about 3/4months ago and have just sold it so intend on adding a few quid and getting the s8 this week.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭The lips

Has anyone managed to find an insurance company to over these imported phones? Most I have came across have it in there T&Cs

"The gadget(s) must not be more than 24 months old, must be purchased in the Republic of Ireland, UK or US as new, or if refurbished, purchased directly
    from the manufacturer, and you must be able to provide evidence of ownership at inception of this insurance cover. "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Thanks

which shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 GaryDublin

You can get the S8 from Amazon.de for 567e including delivery to Ireland. (559+8.10 delivery charge)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I purchased one as I cracked the screen on my S6 then I dropped the S8 and the screen is fcuked... FML back using a Vodafone smart prime..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

GaryDublin wrote: »
    You can get the S8 from Amazon.de for 567e including delivery to Ireland. (559+8.10 delivery charge)

Unless the seller is Amazon.de itself I wouldn't be confident in case of problems (item not received, item DOA and need to return, etc).

Truckermal wrote: »
    I purchased one as I cracked the screen on my S6 then I dropped the S8 and the screen is fcuked... FML back using a Vodafone smart prime..

Did you have a cover on it?
    Skerries wrote: »
    which shop?

Getting one sealed for 559e off an adverts shop in morning will keep updated. Same shop I bought my old iPhone 7 from so have no worries. Am I able to name the seller? If not then search s8 and filter the price say 530-580 and there will be lots for 559 and 569 from sellers who buy in bulk from EU with 3/4/500+ feedback.

• Advertisement

Did you have a cover on it?

Getting one sealed for 559e off an adverts shop in morning will keep updated. Same shop I bought my old iPhone 7 from so have no worries. Am I able to name the seller? If not then search s8 and filter the price say 530-580 and there will be lots for 559 and 569 from sellers who buy in bulk from EU with 3/4/500+ feedback.

Was the iPhone 7 you bought legit? I saw them on adverts for that price alright, but wasn't sure if they were the real deal and if the Samsung warranty would be ok, because I heard you need to have a shop receipt for the Samsung warranty to be valid.

Truckermal wrote: »

lol, you should probably think about getting one of those shock proof phones 😀😀

Was the iPhone 7 you bought legit? I saw them on adverts for that price alright, but wasn't sure if they were the real deal and if the Samsung warranty would be ok, because I heard you need to have a shop receipt for the Samsung warranty to be valid.

Yes absolutely. I remember I paid 679 for a sealed 128gb and they were either 799 or 899 in the shop.

Warranty is activated once phone is turned on, no need for receipt.

Yes absolutely. I remember I paid 679 for a sealed 128gb and they were either 799 or 899 in the shop.

Warranty is activated once phone is turned on, no need for receipt.

That's why I had my reservations, when I seen them for 559-569e on Adverts, but the same phone on Eir Mobile costing 849e. I was thinking it was too good to be true!

Let us know how you get on with it tomorrow, if everything is above board with it.

Was the shop on Parnell Street that you bought the iPhone from?

That's why I had my reservations, when I seen them for 559-569e on Adverts, but the same phone on Eir Mobile costing 849e. I was thinking it was too good to be true!

Let us know how you get on with it tomorrow, if everything is above board with it.

Was the shop on Parnell Street that you bought the iPhone from?

It's the Irish market, we are ripped off that is why phones are that price in shop :D

No, he isn't running a shop anymore, he imports them and sells in hand so drives and delivers himself, from South Dublin.

I know of a few of the shops located in Parnell St, a lot have excellent feedback so I wouldn't be hesitant myself because any problems I'd be straight back to them with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I ended up getting one from adverts in a shop on Parnell st which came with a receipt for €560
    I told one of the lads in work and he bought one from a shop in Mary St and got a free screen protector for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

lol, you should probably think about getting one of those shock proof phones ����

I had a Otterbox on the S6 but it fell face first, @Rizzee I was waiting for a cover but got too eager..

Got it this morning @559e. Perfect. Shock protection case and a glass cover-friendly screen protector for 20 delivered (ordered last week).

Will be buying another next week, herself has taking a liking to it already.

From which shop?
    Could ya PM me pls?
    Got it this morning @559e. Perfect. Shock protection case and a glass cover-friendly screen protector for 20 delivered (ordered last week).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Unless the seller is Amazon.de itself I wouldn't be confident in case of problems (item not received, item DOA and need to return, etc).

€605 from the Amazon.de

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

You can get an S8 direct from Samsung UK for €582 using Revolut if you trade in any iPhone.

https://shop.samsung.com/uk/samsung-switch?cid=uk

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

Hi

Please PM with details, wouldn't mind getting one...

From which shop?
    Could ya PM me pls?
    LpPepper wrote: »
    Hi

Please PM with details, wouldn't mind getting one...

Im interested too.

If you dont want to post it here, can you PM me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭thunderbolt

Hi, could you PM me the details also? Thanks!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Got one as well

Great deal

Can you PM me the seller? I cant find
    thierry14 wrote: »
    Got one as well

Great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭thunderbolt

thierry14 wrote: »
    Got one as well

Great deal

Hi,

Can you PM me the details also?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Why not just post the link here?

Pacifico wrote: »
    Why not just post the link here?

I presume some may think its shilling someones shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭admcfad

Please PM me the name of the shop, many thanks

Advertisement