Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Jim White off sky sports news especially the crap they pull with him around transfer deadline day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

I know it's not inexplicable, because it's very obvious to me, but Roisin Ingle.

It is a mystery to me how she's been earning money from writing about her husband for 10 or more years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Lisa Hannigan. She must subconsciously remind me of someone, because I get such a bone-crunching jolt of actual hatred whenever I hear her stupid voice or see her or hear her name. I have, with drink taken, gone on at great length about all the things I hate about her but they're all things that don't/wouldn't bother me in other people, it's definitely my issue like.

Morning,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Almost forgot:

Miranda - giant English *ahem* comedienne
    Sarah Millican
    David Mitchell
    Thandie Newton

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Cupra280

I forget about Bruno Mars.

I have a strict change station policy if he is played. Although, I have a well though out rationale why I inexplicably despise him that it is not inexplicable anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Ray37 wrote: »
    Lena Dunham
    Adele
    Beyonce
    Katy Perry
    John Travolta
    James Corden
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Shia La Beouf

Finally, someone mentioned Adele...thought it was only me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I know it's not inexplicable, because it's very obvious to me, but Roisin Ingle.

It is a mystery to me how she's been earning money from writing about her husband for 10 or more years.

Same as Victoria Mary Clarke.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Holly Willoughby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Holly Willoughby

If you're a bloke that IS inexplicable,

If you're a lady I have a very simple explanation for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Rasputin the Mad Monk . boney m rasputin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

Just Jordan ( blogger -lisa JOrdan ) oh my god she gets on my nerves! i feel like scraping my face off a pebble dashed wall when i hear her go on and on and on about herself and all she has !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

Often wondered why blogger discussion forums got closed so quickly. The last few pages of this thread have made what I thought was inexplicable,has now been explained. Thanks and good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I discovered rosemary McCabe thanks to this thread. Please remove her internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

nhunter100 wrote: »
    Often wondered why blogger discussion forums got closed so quickly. The last few pages of this thread have made what I thought was inexplicable,has now been explained. Thanks and good day.
    your're more than welcome , goodbye :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The pig in a wig that is Mary Lou McDonald.

I Cant Stand the name Landlord full stop makes it makes unimportant people look posh in there minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

longshanks wrote: »
    The pig in a wig that is Mary Lou McDonald.
    I met her once randomly and she as lovely......same goes for twink though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

We're sorry. Now that you're aware of her, it will be like a dripping tap, you will never be able to be unaware of her again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Gavlor wrote: »
    Morning,

Jesus her and her ****ing plaits. Ooh I'm playing with my hair while I sing my songs about ****ing BUTTONS, lalala.

Dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭eigrod

Ronan Keating
    Gerald Keane
    Jason Byrne
    Oliver Callan
    Dave McSavage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Didn't know who she was either. I do now.
    I wish I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Just Jordan ( blogger -lisa JOrdan ) oh my god she gets on my nerves! i feel like scraping my face off a pebble dashed wall when i hear her go on and on and on about herself and all she has !!

Know a few who say the exact same thing - she's not as bad as RMC and others though- is it a requirement to be a blogger to be irritating, shallow and get a big head when they buy/get a large no of followers

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Claire Danes aka Carrie Mathison in Homeland. It could well be a good series, but can't watch it because of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Know a few who say the exact same thing - she's not as bad as RMC and others though- is it a requirement to be a blogger to be irritating, shallow and get a big head when they buy/get a large no of followers

The thing I detest most of all about RMC is the arrogance and hypocrisy of her. Sometimes I have to ask myself is she just trolling us all. About two months ago she turned vegan and went on a big rant about meat eaters and how selfish we are to put ourselves above animals. She lambasted farmers and put them above sweat shop owners as the worst people in the world.

Que two months later she gives up being a vegan because, I quote, "I love animals, but I love myself more". Now fair play to her for giving it a bash, that's great and it's more than I've done. But I also don't go on rants and morally dictate to people and patronise them about eating meat, and then completely fall on my face. Embarrassing.

Anyway, my rant has nothing to do with this thread really- :pac:

eigrod wrote: »
    Ronan Keating
    Gerald Keane
    Jason Byrne
    Oliver Callan
    Dave McSavage
    Roan Keating name on top. :D:);) did you mean to say Cheese Ronan Keating.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

The 2 hipsters in the KBC ad with their 60's clothes and furniture being all hip! I just want to smash the telly!!! And your mans beard!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

pilly wrote: »
    The 2 hipsters in the KBC ad with their 60's clothes and furniture being all hip! I just want to smash the telly!!! And your mans beard!!!!

THE DANCING LADY

F*CK YOU!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

myshirt wrote: »
    Ruth Coppinger

'Inexplicably'

:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Glenster wrote: »
    THE DANCING LADY

F*CK YOU!!!!!!

That's the one!!! They're the epitomy of everything I hate about hipsters. I prefer a good old scumbag to them two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Uhmmmm lot of bile being spilled and vented here ....ferkhing floor is awash....Oh.... Eamon Dunphy, complete vaccuos flapper.....'real football followers' 'those who know about football' me greasy hoal.

Get over yersel mate.

Advertisement