Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Simon Harris

I mean, what is a 12 year old doing as our minister for health?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

redrose89 wrote: »
    Katherine Thomas makes me want to rip my face off.

Again, yes. But again, I still would.

anna080 wrote: »
    Here Here!! These people grind on my nerves

Pippa O'Connor - She's bloody everywhere
    Suzanne Jackson
    Rosie Connolly
    Lisa Jordan
    Grace Mongey
    Tara O'Farrell

And then you have the likes of Ellen Kavanagh who's not a blogger but latches on

Rosemary mac cabe is far worse than all of them put together, imo.

Rosemary McCabe is nails on a blackboard in human form.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Gravelly wrote: »

She had her own thread on boards a while back...and she's so narcissistic that she practically revelled in it.
    Seemed to be insulted when people questioned her mental health...well, as someone who is open about my own MH struggles, she seems...unwell.
    Even her fb page, twitter feed etc...it's the work of a teenager, not a thirty something yr old woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She had her own thread on boards a while back...and she's so narcissistic that she practically revelled in it.
    Seemed to be insulted when people questioned her mental health...well, as someone who is open about my own MH struggles, she seems...unwell.
    Even her fb page, twitter feed etc...it's the work of a teenager, not a thirty something yr old woman.

Everything she writes is for controversy- she revels in it. I see she shared her disgraceful article about Conor mc Gregor again on the day he had his baby. I literally cringe at this point when I see her name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Everything she writes is for controversy- she revels in it. I see she shared her disgraceful article about Conor mc Gregor again on the day he had his baby. I literally cringe at this point when I see her name.

Oh she 'recycles' so much of her articles too-she re-used the 'her rape story' for an article in the independent about two or three weeks ago.
    (This time she called it rape-even if her original story was really questionable).

Also-she retweeted this. https://twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/861694695109480448

Seems being found 'Not guilty' still means guilty in her eyes. I DETEST her-like, practically jump in a shuttle to Mars to avoid her and her ilk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Saoirse Ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh she 'recycles' so much of her articles too-she re-used the 'her rape story' for an article in the independent about two or three weeks ago.
    (This time she called it rape-even if her original story was really questionable).

Also-she retweeted this. https://twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/861694695109480448

Seems being found 'Not guilty' still means guilty in her eyes. I DETEST her-like, practically jump in a shuttle to Mars to avoid her and her ilk.

Ugh. She is painful. Herself and her ilk need to just go and have a sleep over together or something and leave the real world alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Tony Blair
    Jeff Goldblum

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Not inexplicable. Mick Wallace. Brush your f*cking hair and put on a clean shirt!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

:D:)
    nice_guy80 wrote: »
    Simon Harris

I mean, what is a 12 year old doing as our minister for health?
    Very Funny :D.
    :):cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

The Jehovahs Witnesses that called to my door last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

Jeremy Clarkson :angry:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Watch out she'll do another snapchat/tweet pic of herself to the Gurhlies 'crying' and being a 'Victim' '

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

A lot thankfully called her out in the comments for bandwagonning jumping

• Registered Users Posts: 18,479 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Conor McGregor.

We were picking up a sick newborn from the Coombe recently - using a large portable incubator thats a bit smaller than an adult hospital trolley.

Anyway, on our way back we hit the button for the lift and it opens - McGregor and his missus is inside. Now, to them they'd have seen a nurse, a doctor, a paramedic and a large portable incubator which was covered over, making various beeps and noises.

McGregor goes "get another lift, this is our one". i s**t you not. In fairness to my hardened nurse colleague she snorted at him and said "move into the corner there" whilst pushing the trolley right towards him. Lad moved sharpish.

Seriously though, he's a class act:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shock horror, lad who goes around acting like an asshole, turns out to be a complete and utter asshole.
    What a knackery thing to say and well done to that nurse for putting the Cnut in his place !

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

Rory McIllroy

Cant stand the Crusty the clown face on him!
    Also didn't he dump his last fiance by text, a real gentleman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Another vote for James Corden.

Bracken81 wrote: »
    Rory McIllroy

Cant stand the Crusty the clown face on him!
    Also didn't he dump his last fiance by text, a real gentleman!!

The daughter of a friend had dealings with him in a summer student job she had, and he is not a pleasant lad at all to deal with by her account, and she was a huge fan before she met him.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

The daughter of a friend had dealings with him in a summer student job she had, and he is not a pleasant lad at all to deal with by her account, and she was a huge fan before she met him.

Hes defo going in the black book now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Cupra280

Has anyone mentioned Eoin McDermott yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

Ed Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Solomon Pleasant

Charlotte Crosby.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,479 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Lots of ordinary people too.
    One guy I see regularly at sporting events I attend and I really get the urge to smash his face in when I'm in his company.
    He has money, but lets everyone know, talks about his flash car - brand new X5, big camera, best sports gear, ****er cut me off on the road one day and then pulled onto a filling station down the road a kilometre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Will Leahy - everytime i hear him on the radio i feel ill.

I actually had the displeasure of serving him his breakfast every morning for an entire summer in a cafe i worked in as a student about 10 years ago. He was very rude and reminded me of nobody except the Patrick Bateman character in American Psycho. A total a$$hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Ed Sheeran and Al Porter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I wouldn't say I can't stand them but I find Emma Watson and Taylor Swift a bit dislikable for no good reason. I used to be a bit prejudiced against men with beards and bald heads but I've realised how unfair that was.In fact I have a mildly irritating crush type of thing for a man who looks like that. I'm not quite there with the stretched ear piercings with the plugs in them, yet.

I'm prejudiced against Marion Cotillard as well. I think she has a bitchy face but she's probably lovely.

I used to be a bit prejudiced against men with beards and bald heads but I've realised how unfair that was.In fact I have a mildly irritating crush type of thing for a man who looks like that.

Bald men with beards are just wrong, end of story (and I say that as a man rapidly heading towards being hair-free). However they are in the hapenny place compared to bald men with ponytails (I know that's a bit of an oxymoron but you know what I mean). Every time I see a bald guy with a ponytail, I just want to take him aside and have the talk with him that his friends and family should have had. Nothing says sad and delusional like a bald lad with a ponytail.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bald men with beards are just wrong, end of story (and I say that as a man rapidly heading towards being hair-free). However they are in the hapenny place compared to bald men with ponytails (I know that's a bit of an oxymoron but you know what I mean). Every time I see a bald guy with a ponytail, I just want to take him aside and have the talk with him that his friends and family should have had. Nothing says sad and delusional like a bald lad with a ponytail.

Very true. What are they thinking? And what about 'man buns'? :D Honestly though this one is hot. I never thought I'd say it. *fans face*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh.

She just seems to want to shout everyone down who has a different opinion to hers.

Advertisement