Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Rube are you alright?

This.

Anyone heard from Rubes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

You still can.

Nah it's all meaningless now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Everything can be reflected on or learned from?. Anyway if you don't need to get it off your chest that's ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Feel free to post Shpud.

The 'Better out than in' advice' covers a multitude of things.

Everything can be reflected on or learned from?. Anyway if you don't need to get it off your chest that's ok..

Nah it's the usual up and down rubbish from me. Good times in Dublin, bad times as well, ugly times getting sick. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Why can't I sleep? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Why can't I sleep? :rolleyes:

What colour is nine :p

So. Much. Pain. :(

Balls, not good lad.

Good Moaning folks,

Cold out there.

Don't want to move from duvet.

• Advertisement

I want to be teleported to mine

I want to be teleported to mine

Click your heels together three times.

It worked for Dorothy.

If only..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not really in the mood for work today tbh

Monday mood i guess Paws

True. Today is day 2 for me. No bank holiday over here either.

Only two more to go after today and them I'm off home on Thursday until Sunday.

Dangerously close to terrible form..

Oh really? How come? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

No bank holiday day off for me... On the night shift, as usual

• Advertisement

Same as that, must get up soon..

I don’t mind it at all though, a lot less people around.

Same as meself so, been at this years and that is one of the reasons

What do you do to keep yourself occupied through the night? I’m a huge fan of podcasts. Great to listen to while I’m out hiking in the dark. Though, it means I can’t hear the wildlife creeping around and have been made to jump out of my skin on more than one occasion when something runs past! :D

Tunes and reading mostly..

Witching hour in halloween week i want devilment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

'Tis the season

If only i wasn't at work and tired :o

How are you?

I’m glad I live far enough out in the stick to not be bothered with all that Halloween nonsense

• Advertisement

I'll probably hear fireworks but no one can physically get to my door so that's a relief :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement