Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Think philosophy is totally over my head, but it is quite interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Yeah it's really only something we can discuss and theorize about but can't assume for definite.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's why it's so interesting, i read a book called Spohie's World by Jostein Gaarder when i was a teen that blew my little mind, have read it a few times since. A great introduction to it..

Sounds interesting. Here I'm gonna turn in for the night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Shpud, mind yourself..

• Advertisement

Winding down myself for the night, a bit later than usual

You doing ok?.

I'm good, my laziness earlier made everything else be pushed back a bit later. Oh how I am a creature of routine :p all good there?

Hah oh i'm very similar indeed, all ok here, tunes cranked up..

It's gas, everything done more or less the same every day. Sounds good, David Attenborough on here at the moment :)

• Advertisement

Bangers on tonight because i'm on night six, very tired

Need something to keep you awake so. Is this your last night?

Yup another 6.5 hours to go then off to make bad decisions and such..

I'd say you can't wait. Few days off now?

Yeah, accompany OH to an appointment at half ten then a nap.

I never really did naps until I came here. Don't know how I do less and yet am more tired

Ah just call it an adjustment period and don' analyse too hard.. I am an advocate of the hedgehog/ostrich approach to life :pac: :o

We'll say I'm taking it easy while I can :pac:

Ahh, nicely put :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I am of a similar mind ZZZZZzzzzz

• Advertisement

I make unreal rasher sandwiches.

I'd love one Shpud, thanks for asking :D

Should try living with me Kitty. It would be hell but you'd get great food.

You would also get good food with me, I've surprised myself at how good I am at cooking

We should be roomies.

Could take turns doing the cooking

I like cooking. If someone is important to me then I will cook for them. I can do a romantic meal for two but it would mean nothing to them.

I disagree, if someone cooked me a romantic meal it'd be amazing

Depends on the person. You can cook someone romantic meals and give them the world and your constant love and attention but in the end if you have a terrible personality like me you're only gonna get hurt.

• Advertisement

I think that's more on them than you. By the sounds of that you're doing everything right

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement