Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud that's not bad looking but i'd be wary of the material it's made of.. It's often something like neoprene or rubberised which doesn't work well in our mostly mild enough winters. Condensation..

It was really just the design i was illustrating with it like the half face design more so than that exact product but thanks for the heads up

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've a lifetime of experience with all weather gear if ya ever want to ask. Not an expert by any means, have just tried most gear..

I've a lifetime of experience with all weather gear if ya ever want to ask. Not an expert by any means, have just tried most gear..

Do you know any shops where I could get masks like that or good base layers?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All the outdoors/camping type places will have different bits and bobs, some can be expensive but worth it for gear.. Say in Limerick there is Radar, River deep mountain high and Outdoor adventure stores.. That sorta place. A lot are chains so you'll be able to look up what they have to offer online..

All the outdoors/camping type places will have different bits and bobs, some can be expensive but worth it for gear.. Say in Limerick there is Radar, River deep mountain high and Outdoor adventure stores.. That sorta place. A lot are chains so you'll be able to look up what they have to offer online..
    I must try get in tomorrow and have a look.

• Advertisement

Happy shopping, i could wander around those shops for ages..

Shopping is anything but happy for me. I don't like to spend money :o

Hey, going in doesn't mean spending money!

Very true. Often times I've seen something I like in a shop but I never buy it

If it's something i need i tend to research and come up with best compromise on price/quality

If it's something i want i'll usually just drool and move on, maybe check it out when there's a sale on..

• Advertisement

I think I'm indecisive when it comes to purchasing things so like you I'll research a lot. I think I might just be cheap too like I saw a nice jacket last week for €100 and whilst I would wear it a lot I also have a jacket I got from work for free that does the same thing.

I tend to see things having uses so if i have something that does a particular job then i don't need another. Think we are kind of similar there Shpud

I think there's a good few similarities between you and I.

Seems so.. Now that's scary :pac: Pain riddled insomniacs unite!

The halloween google doodle game.. Must.. Not. Play..

Seems so.. Now that's scary :pac: Pain riddled insomniacs unite!

We should start a club.

Like an online chat thing? :P :pac:

Possibly. Some sort of place where we could post messages

Oh, more a forum type thing? Interesting. It would have to be night related.

Yes a forum but just for people of the night such as ourselves. Nocturnal almost in nature.

• Advertisement

A night time shed for devilment one might say? By jove i think you're on to something!

We could have a thread, maybe even give it a creative name in honour of one of us, where we could chat rubbish through the wee hours of the morning.

This is all just pie in the sky talk!.

Of course it would never happen. Anyone who would frequent such a place would be a certified loony.

Ooh i think that should be a requirement of entry :D

I think just being up at this time proves that I qualify anyway. You have reason to be up with work but I on the otherhand...

And i'll be up most of the day too no doubt. Ailments don't recognise clocks much, sure you know that yourself..

That I do. At least this week I don't have school to worry about with my lack of sleep.

Yeah breaks are a necessity, i'm getting some annual leave in two weeks i think. The relief..

• Advertisement

Yeah like I found that last week I was just burnt out with school and needed some time off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement