Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

It's gremy season Seph, save yourself!!

FYP

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feckin smartass :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cheeky young fella isn't he gremmy :3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Twas a clever one though ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Half time American football with Rams v Seahawks tied at 17. Grand game.

• Advertisement

Worth watching so, that's always good..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Worth watching so, that's always good..
    Lovely distraction mid-Sunday afternoon Pacific Grem. Box full of goodies with a brew to sip with friends. Eating and drinking too much during close game, so swimming pool laps after are in order.

Super Sunday!!

Oops! Game on. Aloha.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I don't get the whole ripped jeans thing either. Or when young guys wear their trousers half way down their arse cheeks. Pull them up for feck sake!

• Advertisement

Oh that flying low stuff. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I have one pair of ripped jeans, but they're only ripped at the knees. I usually wouldn't go for that look, but I tried them on and they're just so comfy :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I have one pair of ripped jeans, but they're only ripped at the knees. I usually wouldn't go for that look, but I tried them on and they're just so comfy :D

*grabs the pitchforks and torches*

:pac::P

One rip is grand but it gets to the stage where there are more rips than actual trouser leg.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello ladies

*kisses kitty's and Grammy and paws hand*

Hello ladies

Subtle age joke there Seph :mad: :eek:

:P:pac:

One rip is grand but it gets to the stage where there are more rips than actual trouser leg.

I saw a pair of jeans advertised somewhere that were literally just the crotch and the seems. That was it. Absolute madness
    Hello ladies

Ooh my :o

Hey Seph :)

Just had to go find a picture :p

Subtle age joke there Seph :mad: :eek:

:P:pac:

Ehhh well gotta run 😈

*zoidbergs it*

:D

Jaysis..

• Advertisement

SpitefulFirsthandDragonfly-max-1mb.gif

Jaysis..

I honestly don't know who would ever wear those :confused:

I honestly don't know who would ever wear those :confused:

I just think a kardashian wannabe

Ah Seph, charming as ever :D

I just think a kardashian wannabe

All that money too look like you're out in your knickers, I don't get it

Perhaps it's more for the Seph crowd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Bit like this: https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/screwfix-pokes-fun-at-statement-highvis-jacket-being-sold-by-pretty-little-thing-for-45-a3919711.html

Hah brilliant, i've been quite fashionable at times so :pac:

• Advertisement

Sites like Wish are where the bonkers things hang out these days.. I can never browse for more than a few minutes before falling over laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement