Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next in the Queue - Civil and Public Service Union

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Ush1 wrote: »
    It's the truth, sure why would I lie? I thought it said a lot about the guys mind-set more than anything.
    There are numerous reasons a person might lie, do you really need me to go through all the obvious reasons for your lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

There are numerous reasons a person might lie, do you really need me to go through all the obvious reasons for your lie?

Why do you think it's a lie?

Why do you think it's a lie?

I have a sixth sense for absolute bull****!

I have a sixth sense for absolute bull****!

Now you see, that's a lie.

You'd swear I told you he levitated while talking to me.

Now you see, that's a lie.

You'd swear I told you he levitated while talking to me.

Go and **** off with your ****e. So you know someone who willing bragged about being an idiot?
    Then you took the supposed bragging of said idiot and came to this thread about Public servants to post their supposed comments, for what purpose?

• Advertisement

Go and **** off with your ****e. So you know someone who willing bragged about being an idiot?
    Then you took the supposed bragging of said idiot and came to this thread about Public servants to post their supposed comments, for what purpose?

Wow, we got an aggressive internet man.

Did you even read the post I quoted?

Wow, we got an aggressive internet man.

Did you even read the post I quoted?

Ha ha, deflection now is it, that I called you out on your bull****?

Ha ha, deflection now is it, that I called you out on your bull****?

Erm, what deflection? You asked what was the purpose of my post, I replied did you read the post I quoted?:confused:

Erm, what deflection? You asked what was the purpose of my post, I replied did you read the post I quoted?:confused:

It still doesn't explain why you would make up a stupid person for your little funny story.

It still doesn't explain why you would make up a stupid person for your little funny story.

That's because I didn't make it up?

• Advertisement
Advertisement