Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

20Cent what would be your view on why a person becomes a white supremacist?? & are you white yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Help!!!! wrote: »
    20Cent what would be your view on why a person becomes a white supremacist?? & are you white yourself?

Dumb angry losers who blame their failures on someone else.also politicians or agitators who blame immigrants for their own lack of policies and failures. Create a hatred of others to further their own agenda.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

20Cent wrote: »
    Dumb angry losers who blame their failures on someone else.also politicians or agitators who blame immigrants for their own lack of policies and failures. Create a hatred of others to further their own agenda.

What about Black Supremacists?

MysticMonk wrote: »
    What about Black Supremacists?

The same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

Username checks out.

My username was chosen purely because of the hysteria about the rise of Fascism, not because I support Fascism. You'd label someone like me a Fascist purely because my opinions are contrary to yours, which is kind of the point.

• Advertisement

My username was chosen purely because of the hysteria about the rise of Fascism, not because I support Fascism. You'd label someone like me a Fascist purely because my opinions are contrary to yours, which is kind of the point.

You labelled yourself dude.
    So you're just trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

You'd label someone like me a Fascist purely because my opinions are contrary to yours, which is kind of the point.

No, thats illogical.

You named yourself "The Fascist".

So you're just trolling?

What I label myself has little relevance to people like you, which is what I was getting at. Here's an example: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057671440

The whole point is people like you mislabel people, so where I actually stand politically makes no difference to you. You'll still scream Fascist or Alt Right regardless.

What I label myself has little relevance to people like you, which is what I was getting at. Here's an example: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057671440

The whole point is people like you mislabel people, so where I actually stand politically makes no difference to you. You'll still scream Fascist or Alt Right regardless.

It doesn't make any difference to me, you are right. But if you post alt right videos with pepe the frog in them and use il fascist as your username don't be surprised if people make assumptions. We're not mindreaders.

Scream? Lol
    Hope you weren't triggered snowflake.

So you're just trolling?

So let me get this straight...you decided to name yourself "The Fascist" because people who aren't fascists would "mislabel" you and you felt this would reflect badly on them?

And this seemed like a good idea did it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

InTheTrees wrote: »
    So let me get this straight...you decided to name yourself "The Fascist" because people who aren't fascists would "mislabel" you and you felt this would reflect badly on them?

suppose being anti fascism goes hand in hand with being anti irony too!

Depp wrote: »
    suppose being anti fascism goes hand in hand with being anti irony too!

Irony is a tool of the bourgeoisie to control the workers. It should go straight into the Gulag.

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen from Berkeley ( Warning there is no violence )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knck71Fy0D4

InTheTrees wrote: »

If I used a username that was non political, and had the opinions I have, people like yourself would of assumed I was on that end of the political spectrum regardless. I've seem countless people on here labelled Alt Right, yet I can only think of one poster who actually identifies as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Irony is a tool of the bourgeoisie to control the workers. It should go straight into the Gulag.

So you approve of Gulags?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

Listen up all you all Nazis, Drumpf supporters and fascist losers, ANTIFA is here with a message: We will NOT put up with you fascists anymore. If we see you on the streets we will bash you. We will run you out of the universities and back to to the sewers! You can't run and you can't hide. We do not tolerate intolerance. This is your LAST warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1eZqenaDw&list=PLzp86-_LYAOe4p4wcHjr5D9jBm44nIUAW&index=11

(while I think this is parody, I can't be fully sure)

If I used a username that was non political, and had the opinions I have, people like yourself would of assumed I was on that end of the political spectrum regardless.

So you didn't want people making any assumptions about your political beliefs so you picked the name "The Fascist" to avoid any confusion?

Got it.

Listen up all you all Nazis, Drumpf supporters and fascist losers, ANTIFA is here with a message: We will NOT put up with you fascists anymore. If we see you on the streets we will bash you. We will run you out of the universities and back to to the sewers! You can't run and you can't hide. We do not tolerate intolerance. This is your LAST warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1eZqenaDw&list=PLzp86-_LYAOe4p4wcHjr5D9jBm44nIUAW&index=11

Jaysus thats about the fourth time that parody account has been posted in this thread.

I'm not even sure it's parody. Either way this Nazi has been told!

I'm not even sure it's parody. Either way this Nazi has been told!

The bit where she says men should dress in drag so women are better represented at protests didn't give it away?

• Advertisement

The bit where she says men should dress in drag so women are better represented at protests didn't give it away?

Sounds like modern liberalism to me. I'm off to buy a dress so I can scare Nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,986 ✭✭✭conorhal

Crowder did this at the women's march to ensure diverse opinion was heard, hilariously, he even got to speak at it!

Daily Stormer readers celebrating hitlers birthday kicked out of Irish pub in the US.

Reminds me a time I was in an Irish bar in New York when some skinheads came in wanting to give out racist flyers. The barmaid from Belfakst lashed them out of it, master race skulked off.

Take a look at @NYCAntifa's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/855555447075594240?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

It is probably a parody but it is so close to the real thing that it is hard to tell, a Poe.

Yet Antifa take themselves very serious, largely down to the privilege of wealth and the passion of youth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Danzy wrote: »
    It is probably a parody but it is so close to the real thing that it is hard to tell, a Poe.

Yet Antifa take themselves very serious, largely down to the privilege of wealth and the passion of youth.

Both extremes on the left and right are as bad as each other, most sane people don't inhabit their reality tunnel. They should ship all of them to a remote island and let them duke it out once and for all and leave the rest of us be. Some in Antifa and similar groups actually believe that they are the only thing standing between us and 'fascists' taking over neighbourhoods.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Daily Stormer readers celebrating hitlers birthday kicked out of Irish pub in the US.

Reminds me a time I was in an Irish bar in New York when some skinheads came in wanting to give out racist flyers. The barmaid from Belfakst lashed them out of it, master race skulked off.

Take a look at @NYCAntifa's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NYCAntifa/status/855555447075594240?s=09

Those Belfakst barmaids are not to be trifled with.

Hell of a story bro 😂

& what did you do?? I thought you love violence against nazis. Did you chase after them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Help!!!! wrote: »
    & what did you do?? I thought you love violence against nazis. Did you chase after them??

Well, you'll just say that Neo Nazis aren't proper Nazis.... I'm pretty fine with Hitler birthday gatherings not being tolerated...

B_Wayne wrote: »
    Well, you'll just say that Neo Nazis aren't proper Nazis.... I'm pretty fine with Hitler birthday gatherings not being tolerated...

Nazis fought & lost in the WW, Neo Nazis are gob****es & yes celebrating Hitlers birthday should not be tolerated.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Jaysus thats about the fourth time that parody account has been posted in this thread.

It's just so funny though, the guy in the blonde wig cracks me up every time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement