Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Does that not exist already with Identity Ireland and the National Party?

I think Antifa have already made their feelings known on both.

If Identity Ireland reigned in their policies on immigration they would be a candidate for votes.
    Other than that if one of the bigger parties took it on board they would walk the next election

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Well Antifa want all immigrants to come to Europe so they probably welcome Ugandans as well.
    Yes I will believe what I want because I am a free thinker, not brain washed group mentality like yourself. I dont think everyone who voted Trump is a " white Supremacist " I dont think everyone who questions immigration or Islam is a " racist or bigot " I dont think that just because I dont agree with some public speaker that they should be " shut down "
    Why do you think there are more & more Liberals leaving the left? Because people see that the likes of Antifa are turning into the " fascist " that they are supposed to be opposed to
    So Chechnya is as influenced by a Christian Russia and you move the posts...

In fairness, you've literally labeled a Jewish billionaire as a Nazi collaborator for hiding his identity during World War 2 so you're rather loose on the labeling of people... You are brainwashed by literal rubbished claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

446 white killed by blacks
    187 blacks killed by whites
    So your point is??

It would have helped if you actually wrote in clear sentences that time.

B_Wayne wrote: »
    So Chechnya is as influenced by a Christian Russia and you move the posts...

In fairness, you've literally labeled a Jewish billionaire as a Nazi collaborator for hiding his identity during World War 2 so you're rather loose on the labeling of people... You are brainwashed by literal rubbished claims.

What goal posts?? He is not Jewish as he says it himself so play the anti Semitic card somewhere else. But he was a collaborator if you go by the definition of the word. Your the one thats trying to make out he was 14 so he couldnt have been & he said he wasnt involved, so its the truth.
    This coming from a man who made billions on dodgy deals. convicted in France of wrongdoing. But go ahead believe him if it makes you feel better

It would have helped if you actually wrote in clear sentences that time.

You do realise more black people kill white people in the US?
    How much more clearer do you want it?

• Advertisement

What goal posts?? He is not Jewish as he says it himself so play the anti Semitic card somewhere else. But he was a collaborator if you go by the definition of the word. Your the one thats trying to make out he was 14 so he couldnt have been & he said he wasnt involved, so its the truth.
    This coming from a man who made billions on dodgy deals. convicted in France of wrongdoing. But go ahead believe him if it makes you feel better
    You specifically claimed he took property. He didn't and you have no evidence to indicate he did. He categorically said he didn't. He did state that he warned Jewish people during the war. So he by definition engaged in an act of resistance, no proof of collaboration outside of conspiracy theorists.

The fact he doesn't identify as Jewish wouldn't have made any difference during WW2... So yep, there's a reason why nobody is agreeing with you...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,856 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Did you get that from Cheeto Benito's retweet of some alt/far-right neckbeard posting as the "Crime Statistics Bureau”? :rolleyes: Here's the real stats. There's no "alternative facts" at play here.

what that shows is that black people should be far more afraid about being killed by other black people. 90% of murdered black people are killed by black people and the other 88% of the population are only responsible for less than 10%. it makes BLM a bit misfocused to say the least?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

You specifically claimed he took property. He didn't and you have no evidence to indicate he did. He categorically said he didn't. He did state that he warned Jewish people during the war. So he by definition engaged in an act of resistance, no proof of collaboration outside of conspiracy theorists.

The fact he doesn't identify as Jewish wouldn't have made any difference during WW2... So yep, there's a reason why nobody is agreeing with you...

So he never touched a piece of property from anyone of the Jews?? Really a 14 year old, the man didnt say carry that out to the truck?? I couldnt care if you agree or not. There has to be a reason why Israeli people believe that he was involved.

silverharp wrote: »
    what that shows is that black people should be far more afraid about being killed by other black people. 90% of murdered black people are killed by black people and the other 88% of the population are only responsible for less than 10%. it makes BLM a bit misfocused to say the least?

Yeah but the guys on here only look at the white on black killings because they whites were nazis, nazis bad. We love antifa, down with free speech, I dont agree with you, your a nazi yadayadayada

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

silverharp wrote: »

Citizens can't do much about crime they have to lobby for more/better law enforcement.

Perhaps there are other reasons for murders besides race.

• Advertisement

So he never touched a piece of property from anyone of the Jews?? Really a 14 year old, the man didnt say carry that out to the truck?? I couldnt care if you agree or not. There has to be a reason why Israeli people believe that he was involved.

Can you refer me to one credible individual that believes he was a nazi collaborator? The ADL literally defended him on the claim by some right wing nutjobs. Now your hypothesising about him moving furniture that was being seized. Basically you have no proof outside of notions that you have in your head.

The most ironic part is that he literally would have saved lives by warning people which he has admitted to doing. Interestingly you always dodge these points and get very inventive in an effort to back up your claims. Eg the happiest year of his life quote, when I pointed out that you were misrepresenting the quote, you ignored that. You have addressed anything that I've said. Conspiracies are what you have engaged in...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Yeah but the guys on here only look at the white on black killings because they whites were nazis, nazis bad. We love antifa, down with free speech, I dont agree with you, your a nazi yadayadayada

Starting to lose the plot there a bit.

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Starting to lose the plot there a bit.
    Only Help!!! can say who the Nazis are......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

The original quote was:
    White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo

The way you wrote it (along with your grammar record in this thread) implied more black people than white people kill other whites in the USA.

I originally posted about that racially-motivated stabbing after you said Nazis didn't exist any more, and then you went down this rabbit hole going "whatabout this black man in California?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

So is black on white murders, you do realise more white people are killed by blacks than the other way around?

Anyone ever hear of Jonathan Foster the 12 year old white kid murdered with a blowtorch by a black woman in Texas. No neither did i until about 10 mins ago.

Now can you imagine not hearing about a black child kidnapped and murdered using a blow torch by a white woman in America. It would be everywhere, national headlines. Its very disturbing the way black on white crime is hushed up.

red ears wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear of Jonathan Foster the 12 year old white kid murdered with a blowtorch by a black woman in Texas. No neither did i until about 10 mins ago.

Now can you imagine not hearing about a black child kidnapped and murdered using a blow torch by a white woman in America. It would be everywhere, national headlines. Its very disturbing the way black on white crime is hushed up.

Soros again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Do police departments release statistics of the ethnicity of murder victims?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PraxisPete

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/bb/tracing-roots-americas-biggest-domestic-terror-attack

Lots of posters here might be interested in this documentary, I watched it last night and it gives a good insight in to the history of the "alt right" in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

PraxisPete wrote: »
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/bb/tracing-roots-americas-biggest-domestic-terror-attack

Lots of posters here might be interested in this documentary, I watched it last night and it gives a good insight in to the history of the "alt right" in America.

You are basically retrofitting a phrase that was invented recently onto mcveigh

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PraxisPete

You are basically retrofitting a phrase that was invented recently onto mcveigh

That's why I used the quotation marks. Klansmen, white supremacists, neo nazis, alt right... different strands of the same rope. You should watch the documentary.

• Advertisement

The original quote was:
    White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo

The way you wrote it (along with your grammar record in this thread) implied more black people than white people kill other whites in the USA.

I originally posted about that racially-motivated stabbing after you said Nazis didn't exist any more, and then you went down this rabbit hole going "whatabout this black man in California?"

I'm starting to feel " triggered " right now that you are questioning my grammar record, what are you some " Grammar nazi?? " please stop invading my safespace....
    But seriously it wasnt that hard to work out, you & your fellow Antifa groupies call everyone Nazis when that is only dilluting the word. Nazis fought in the WW they were evil but they are all dead.
    You posted about a hate crime, I posted about a hate crime to show it happens both ways. Just cause a white man kills a black man doesnt make them a " Nazi ", " White Supremacist " if you must

Can you refer me to one credible individual that believes he was a nazi collaborator? The ADL literally defended him on the claim by some right wing nutjobs. Now your hypothesising about him moving furniture that was being seized. Basically you have no proof outside of notions that you have in your head.

The most ironic part is that he literally would have saved lives by warning people which he has admitted to doing. Interestingly you always dodge these points and get very inventive in an effort to back up your claims. Eg the happiest year of his life quote, when I pointed out that you were misrepresenting the quote, you ignored that. You have addressed anything that I've said. Conspiracies are what you have engaged in...

I was not misrepresenting the quote, he said 1944 was the best year of his life, I can understand him pretending not to be Jewish (which wasnt hard for him as his family were non practising ) to survive & I think the majority on boards would do the same but how many would still consider it the best year
    Quite strange that you would take the word of a man who thinks nothing of destroying a countries economy for his own greed. Convicted in France for inside trading. Senators demanding the State Dept look into his organisations.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

I'm starting to feel " triggered " right now that you are questioning my grammar record, what are you some " Grammar nazi?? " please stop invading my safespace....
    But seriously it wasnt that hard to work out, you & your fellow Antifa groupies call everyone Nazis when that is only dilluting the word. Nazis fought in the WW they were evil but they are all dead.
    You posted about a hate crime, I posted about a hate crime to show it happens both ways. Just cause a white man kills a black man doesnt make them a " Nazi ", " White Supremacist " if you must

What do the Antifa idiots think of this exactly?

Probably the white guy's fault in some way

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I was not misrepresenting the quote, he said 1944 was the best year of his life,

I don't know...1944 was when the war turned around and Germany started to lose. I'm sure a lot of people realised the nightmare they were living through was going to end.

I don't know...1944 was when the war turned around and Germany started to lose. I'm sure a lot of people realised the nightmare they were living through was going to end.

That was the year he admitted to going around with a man taking property off of Jews. Now I've been told on here that " he never took it " because he said so!!
    Never seen a 14 year old stand around & do nothing but I guess they were quite timid back then :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Not for the German civillians who were caught by the advancing soviet armies...for them the nightmare of rapes and brutalisation was only beginning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NinjaKirby

This is the sort of cowardly, scummy behaviour that will bring about their demise.

Pretty sure this scumbag will be losing his job in a nice ironic twist.

That has to be one of the most cowardly attacks I've ever seen.

It's ridiculous that people in the USA are willing to behave this way over political disagreements.

Even if you suspect the guy in the red is indeed a Nazi or whatever (does anyone know who he is?) an attack like this is surely not an appropriate response under any circumstances.

Even the video with the neo-nazi guy and the girl with the dreadlocks they at least appear to be squaring off against each other and at least they both appear to have gone there specifically to get into fights.

This feels so much worse if the guy committing this assault is actually a college professor AND he actually thinks that he is one of the "good guys" in this situation.

Just noticed on one of the videos the "free speech protester" chanting helicopter and time for a helicopter ride. Referring to how Pinochets fascist regime used to have people thrown from them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NinjaKirby

20Cent wrote: »
    Just noticed on one of the videos the "free speech protester" chanting helicopter and time for a helicopter ride. Referring to how Pinochets fascist regime used to have people thrown from them.

Oh my! Did you faint when you heard it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement