Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa.....the joke that keeps on giving

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

20Cent wrote: »
    I can see the problem here. A complete lack of digital literacy.
    Really thing this needs to be added to the school curriculums.
    How to spot fake news/videos and source reliable content.

you do realize what would be involved in faking that video right? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Depp wrote: »
    you do realize what would be involved in faking that video right? :D:D

I refer to the pisstake boston antifa videos.
    You are referring to the videos from Berkeley.
    Your wires are crossed.

Also joey salads is a known liar and race agitator even admitted it himself.

I refer to the pisstake boston antifa videos.
    You are referring to the videos from Berkeley.
    Your wires are crossed.

Also joey salads is a known liar and race agitator even admitted it himself.

he definitely is but how could he have faked the video? edited it and shown only the bad easily but that doesnt change that what is shown in the video happened. Even so its far from the worst video of antifa behaviour I've seen

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Theres are no nazis around anymore, so no it wont happen again.

I guess Stormfront must have been a figment of my imagination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Depp wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/afaireland/

17953002_1521301657941815_7276733924603606275_n.jpg?oh=165b070d9e2f0e9ac5bc8e6468989451&oe=598EF900

antifa ireland sharing this proudly on their facebook page aswel, suppose this is a parody ac too? scum

Eamon Scanlon ( FF ) Being targetted because he has asked for the number of Muslims that have applied for Irish citizenship & those living legally here for the last 3 years.

• Advertisement

Theres are no nazis around anymore, so no it wont happen again.

The American Nazi party.
    http://www.americannaziparty.com/

There are concentration camps in Chechnya holding gay people who have been rounded up. They are being tortured and killed there.

The American Nazi party.

There are concentration camps in Chechnya holding gay people who have been rounded up. They are being tortured and killed there.

what does chechnya have to do with nazis? last time i checked it was a different group to the nazis running them!

I guess Stormfront must have been a figment of my imagination.

Oh christ a few skin heads aint going to do anything & if they do thats what the police are paid to deal with.
    When most people talk about Nazis there the ones that fought in the WW

The American Nazi party.

A predominantly Islamic country....but Antifa want to bring all the Muslims to Europe so I quess it doesnt look good for gay people in Europe now either

Oh christ a few skin heads aint going to do anything & if they do thats what the police are paid to deal with.
    When most people talk about Nazis there the ones that fought in the WW

A semantic argument, my favourite! /s

I suppose the "skin heads" bit allows you to weasel out of this.

• Advertisement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Hate groups carry out killings all the time, still the tiny minority of neo-nazi scumbags out there are a far cry from the nazi party

White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo
    You do realise more black people kill white people in the US? Wheres your finger pointing for that or in your view its ok if " whitey gets what he deserves "

EG: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

"White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo
    You do realise more black people kill white people in the US? Wheres your finger pointing for that or in your view its ok if " whitey gets what he deserves "

EG: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html"

Sad part is he doesn't even know whats wrong with this argument.

"White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo

EG: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html"

Sad part is he doesn't even know whats wrong with this argument.

Would you like to educate me?

Would you like to educate me?

Don't think you are interested based on previous replies. Perhaps think about it for a while and reflect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

The American Nazi party.

Run by Chechnyan Muslims

Don't think you are interested based on previous replies. Perhaps think about it for a while and reflect.

No no please do

Sealioning is the name given to a specific, pervasive form of aggressive cluelessness, that masquerades as a sincere desire to understand.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/873/260/a5b.png

Sealioning is the name given to a specific, pervasive form of aggressive cluelessness, that masquerades as a sincere desire to understand.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/873/260/a5b.png

So your admitting your clueless?? OK I agree with you

red ears wrote: »
    Run by Chechnyan Muslims

The contention was that something like the holocaust couldn't happen again. It could.

• Advertisement

The contention was that something like the holocaust couldn't happen again. It could.

Yes & Antifa are helping with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

A predominantly Islamic country....but Antifa want to bring all the Muslims to Europe so I quess it doesnt look good for gay people in Europe now either

Heavily influenced by the likes of Russia in this respect which is predominantly orthodox Christian. Then you have the likes of Uganda which developed their anti gay policies with the help of US evangelists.... You want a list of Christians that come to Ireland now? You'll believe what you want though as you said yourself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

So your admitting your clueless?? OK I agree with you

I think you've got that the wrong way around there.

B_Wayne wrote: »
    Heavily influenced by the likes of Russia in this respect which is predominantly orthodox Christian. Then you have the likes of Uganda which developed their anti gay policies with the help of US evangelists.... You want a list of Christians that come to Ireland now? You'll believe what you want though as you said yourself...

Well Antifa want all immigrants to come to Europe so they probably welcome Ugandans as well.
    Yes I will believe what I want because I am a free thinker, not brain washed group mentality like yourself. I dont think everyone who voted Trump is a " white Supremacist " I dont think everyone who questions immigration or Islam is a " racist or bigot " I dont think that just because I dont agree with some public speaker that they should be " shut down "
    Why do you think there are more & more Liberals leaving the left? Because people see that the likes of Antifa are turning into the " fascist " that they are supposed to be opposed to

White man kills black man ....whoopdeedoo

EG: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

Did you get that from Cheeto Benito's retweet of some alt/far-right neckbeard posting as the "Crime Statistics Bureau”? :rolleyes: Here's the real stats. There's no "alternative facts" at play here.

I think you've got that the wrong way around there.

Nope, go to post 761
    The poster had a news link that a white man went to kill black men, so he's a nazi although nowhere in the report it says anything like that
    So I posted one where a black man killed 4 white men
    Both are racially motivated, it happens.
    20Cent then says theres something wrong with my argument, I have asked him to educate me but I'm still waiting

Did you get that from Cheeto Benito's retweet of some alt/far-right neckbeard posting as the "Crime Statistics Bureau”? :rolleyes: Here's the real stats. There's no "alternative facts" at play here.

446 white killed by blacks
    187 blacks killed by whites
    So your point is??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Seanachai

A question for Antifa supporters, if a party emerged in Ireland that campaigned on a platform for controlled immigration, nationalism and an Irish exit from the EU etc, would you see any supporters as legitimate potential targets for confrontation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Seanachai wrote: »
    A question for Antifa supporters, if a party emerged in Ireland that campaigned on a platform for controlled immigration, nationalism and an Irish exit from the EU etc, would you see any supporters as legitimate potential targets for confrontation?

Does that not exist already with Identity Ireland and the National Party?

I think Antifa have already made their feelings known on both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

..alt/far-right neckbeard..

lol. I think you'll find that neckbeards tend to be of the opposite political persuasion.

Same goes for terms like snowflake, triggered etc by the way but yet I also see many on the left using those too and it's very irritating. Be like those on the right calling liberals knuckle dragging mouth breathers. We have very specific insults which have been cleverly coined for each side of the culture political divides (based on general symptomatic behaviors and appearances) and it only gets confusing when we casually interchange them. I find at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement