Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭sgthighway

They took down the link to the outlet store a few weeks back; https://www.oneills.com/outlet.html

The sale is not as good as the outlet prices.

I too found sizes can vary. E.g. the XL tracksuit bottoms are too long for me whereas the XL skinny bottoms are perfect. Best thing is to go into elverys and take pic of tags of items that fit you and then go online.

I would highly recommend calling into Factory Outlet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Due to number of sales we have online the Outlet Store was taken offline. But we have been informed the Outlet Store on our website will be re-enabled after the New Year.

Call me cynical but I've a feeling it was taken down to direct Christmas shoppers to the more expensive gear on the main site

Advertisement