Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

TimHorton wrote: »
    So "Most" People got stuff that was too big and sent it back , !!!
    I ordered maybe 25 items in 4 different orders for myself and 3 kids and all sizing was as expected.

What sizes did you order?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

I got 5 items in my normal size. XL. All fitted fine.
    Now I'm starting to get self conscious with all the comments!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

crap material sizes to big .some of the polo shirts were cut up and made cloths out of they were so crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I got a fleece top and waterproof trakkie bottoms. Trousers fit fine, fleece is L but arms seem a just a shade too long. All in all though it worked out at about ?12 for the lot and I only needed them for a bit of outdoor work so they grand for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ordered a couple of things in medium, they were bang on

As per the size guide.

That's right beside every item.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

Ordered 3 things on Sunday arrived this morning sizes XL all fit perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Some items i ordered i wasn't sure so ordered L and XXL didn't fit so gave them to my brother. i have had 3 different orders and everything i ordered in large fits me fine and small adult size fits my son perfect. Ordered a mixture of stuff and everything perfect besides the one size i wasn't sure about and my brother got a free jacket..I think the gear is well worth the price despite it being a range a few years back... BARGAIN

bepYUl0.pngBqgQsxV.png3TSjdhg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Looks like some more items added..Women's tops and a few more..

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Finally some women's clothes :D €35 spent on 5 items.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭ablelocks

clairek6 wrote: »
    Finally some women's clothes

it was hardly worth their while adding a womens outlet link - there's only a choice from 6 items ffs.

very cross girls here giving out that "the boys got loads of stuff and we got nothing...."

which is true, but at least this time, it's not our fault.

there's gonna be a very strongly worded letter sent to o'neills tomorrow apparently...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

I'm hoping the womens stuff is as nice as the mens stuff that i got for the OH - looks nice and sized up just in case on the tees and hoodie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Just received my womens order - all really nice quality - i'd recommend sizing up for the t shirts / hoodies, haven't tried them on but they look quite fitted - i had sized up anyway just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

I ordered 10 items. Received an email saying they didn't have 1 item and my card was refunded for that item. 5 items actually arrived. Smell of cigarette smoke from most of them, 1 tshirt ws filthy & not in a package (looked like it had honestly been kicked around a warehouse floor). Received some wrong sizes, the Medium is HUGE, like nothing I've ever bought. Other 4 items still haven't arrived. Contact O'Neills & they said they're in their system as having shipped. Unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Got half my order yesterday , few things missing so I called them and got it sorted, more than half will be going back to them out of 30 items ordered so got a returns form emailed out, I kinda went mad then reckoned buy loads as it will be the same price to send half back, so the family are well sorted for a while. I would consider myself XL, 6ft 4 and a bit of a belly, a few of the xl would be fine but I can get away with all the L stuff. Kids jackets were massive , the 9-10 would fit a 14 I would say. Anyway great bargain and now that I know the sizes I will go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I ordered a hoody last night and received confirmation for shipping today (pretty fast imo).

The delivery date is scheduled for tomorrow via nightline; did anyone on this thread by any chance receive their order on a Saturday?

(That's a new one for me, as I didn't know couriers did deliveries at the weekend).

(Is the warehouse in Ireland, given that clothing orders can be dispatched so quickly.....?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,021 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I ordered a hoody last night and received confirmation for shipping today (pretty fast imo).

The delivery date is scheduled for tomorrow via nightline; did anyone on this thread by any chance receive their order on a Saturday?

(That's a new one for me, as I didn't know couriers did deliveries at the weekend).

(Is the warehouse in Ireland, given that clothing orders can be dispatched so quickly.....?)

I ordered last Thursday and received the order on the Saturday... I didn't think they'd deliver on Saturday either, it was handy because I was there to receive it whereas if it was midweek I'd have to arrange for someone to sign for it... So if anyone wants their delivery on Saturday put in your order on Thursday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

Ordered 7 items, unlike others on this thread, all items arrived packaged and in good condition. However the sizing on all (large) were most definitely on the large size of large. I'm ok with that as I generally prefer looser clothes anyway but I would suggest you go smaller if borderline or prefer a tighter fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭omah

found it to be a very good service, would recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

I returned some items via An Post registered post. Delivered 27/04. Not a word from them since.
    I've tried ringing the NI number but it rings out. No responses online or to emails.

Anyone experienced similar crap service?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

jay0109 wrote: »
    I returned some items via An Post registered post. Delivered 27/04. Not a word from them since.
    I've tried ringing the NI number but it rings out. No responses online or to emails.

Anyone experienced similar crap service?

had to call twice. got through both times quite easy (during working hours)
    First time told issue with returns but it was received and would be refunded a day or two later.
    week later no refund. called again the guy processed it there and then and mail confirmation and refund showed up on card a day later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Just to bump this, outlet is showing new stuff since I last checked a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Blue Badger

Just purchased 3 items, likely at a savage discount! Thanks for sharing this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

How much do you need to spend for free shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

cronos wrote: »
    How much do you need to spend for free shipping?

Not sure...........but if you register an account with them, you get €5 introductory credit which will offset the €4 shipping charge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Got fleeces last time this was bumped. XL stated a 43-44 chest. They were enormous.

Did anyone get fleeces that would actually fit someone who'd normally take a large?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paudi L

Much like other posts...everything huge.

I have a large O'Neills training top that I'm using as a bench mark for training (when I can wear it again I'll be doing OK). Ordered only medium this time (so I'd have them for when training started showing) and had to send all back as too big even now!

Its not that they are too long just unbelievably wide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Anyone else able to access it or getting a "page csnt be found"

It conviently went down about a week before Christmas and I'm dying to see if it pops back up after New Years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Anyone else able to access it or getting a "page csnt be found"

It conviently went down about a week before Christmas and I'm dying to see if it pops back up after New Years

Just been on the site and it has worked for me. They have 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Just been on the site and it has worked for me. They have 50% off.

The O'Neills site or the O'Neill's Outlet site? There's up to 50% off on the O'Neill's site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

The outlet element of the site appears to be gone for the moment.

Advertisement