Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options
  • 31-03-2017 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭

not sure if mentioned, but got email from O'Neills about their outlet store, stuff seems cheap, may be of use to some :)

link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for that.

€53 for 3 jackets, a hoodie, 2 t-shirts and a tracksuit pants!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Im getting bad gateway message....

Sorry sale went through regardless. Nice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Thanks a mill OP..I've ordered loads ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Ken Tucky wrote: »

I got that as well after I placed my order but payment was taken and I got a confirmation email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Ken Tucky wrote: »

I'm getting the same thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

try
    https://www.oneills.com/outlet/shop-all.html?dm_i=3VHG,6ODR,2Y0E1F,NB9U,1

link

edit: using chrome browser , oh, you meant for payment ? not sure, mine went through fine earlier ?

2smiggy wrote: »
    try
    https://www.oneills.com/outlet/shop-all.html?dm_i=3VHG,6ODR,2Y0E1F,NB9U,1

link

edit: using chrome browser , oh, you meant for payment ? not sure, mine went through fine earlier ?

The link in the OP or above aren't working for me. I've tried on Chrome and IE

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

Worked for me. Thanks for the heads up. Waiting for my new O'Neills gear to arrive in the post :)

BDJW wrote: »
    The link in the OP or above aren't working for me. I've tried on Chrome and IE

It works fine on my phone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Cheers op ordered a few fleeces.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Works finr here also in chrome. Link has a dotmailer query on the end so might be triggering adverts filter or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

lovely - got some tops etc for 30 squid - thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    lovely - got some tops etc for 30 squid - thanks OP

Thanks OP. 3 Rain Jackets 3 Tops in Club colors , 1 track bottoms and 1 rain bottoms 59 delivered , less 8 reward credit ??? 51 euro . Nice spot OP

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭froggy1985

Tried links on mobile and desktop, IE and Chrome, can't get on to the outlet site - "404 - wide ball" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I can't get the page to work on my phone or laptop using multiple browsers, is there anyway to get access to the sale through the site without having to click directly?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

try https://www.oneills.com/outlet.html

edit: even from o'neills normal website, there is a banner at the top for the outlet part of the site

Weird, I can't get to outlet from the links and no banner on the site for outlet, just 'sale' which I'm assuming is a different thing - http://imgur.com/0kyhDR9

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

order placed - bargain!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Such an effort to try and check out...... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tried three different browsers

froggy1985 wrote: »
    Weird, I can't get to outlet from the links and no banner on the site for outlet, just 'sale' which I'm assuming is a different thing - http://imgur.com/0kyhDR9

Same..this makes no sense. I asked two friends to try it and it works for them, I've tried 2 tablets, a phone, my laptop and around 5 browsers and it just won't work. I tried googling it to see if could access it that way and i tried to search for the sale items but that won't work either. I've no experienced anything like this before

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    Same..this makes no sense. I asked two friends to try it and it works for them, I've tried 2 tablets, a phone, my laptop and around 5 browsers and it just won't work. I tried googling it to see if could access it that way and i tried to search for the sale items but that won't work either. I've no experienced anything like this before

I just disconnected from my home broadband and went on my phone through mobile network and it works. Virgin Broadband seems to me making O'Neills think I am somewhere else, I'm not using VPN or anything. Odd, but try it on your mobile network and it might work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Some great bargains there, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 primacalibre

I got into the site and checked out no problem!!

Some very good bargains to be had there, cheers OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭s_gr

i can't get onto the site either......

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

Serious bargains (on the face of it - you'd imagine quality is quite good for the price), particularly the full-zip rain jackets for a tenner! Cheers OP :-)

froggy1985 wrote: »
    I just disconnected from my home broadband and went on my phone through mobile network and it works. Virgin Broadband seems to me making O'Neills think I am somewhere else, I'm not using VPN or anything. Odd, but try it on your mobile network and it might work

Ah fair play, it is indeed Virgin causing the issue, would never have copped that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Cheers OP. Ordered a few tshirts and polos. You can't go wrong at those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

F%6k Sakes

Tried all possible
    Different browsers
    mobile browsers
    mobile data/ three and vodafone.... I must be black listed...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Thanks...I mean, damn you, OP!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭s_gr

Managed to get on using 4g vodafone on my phone, seems VM is an issue alright - very strange

Advertisement