Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Contender for bargain of the year there, thanks a mill op

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

Just spent more money I don't have, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Its all good and well getting the stuff on sale for a song in the outlet side of the site.
    It's when you then click on your county section and end up dropping a couple of hundred euro on polo's,jerseys,skinny pants and training top :p
    Ah well, in for a penny in for a pound

cheers OP

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thanks OP! Bought a few bits at great prices!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 username copied

Thank op. Couple of jackets and a couple of tops €32.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

Cheers op great bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭ablelocks

thanks op - there's actually some fairly decent bargains on the main site too by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

N1 op, some nice deals in there

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

Thanks Op!!

The only downside to losing weight - all the standard size stuff in a sale sells out before I get there !!! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Thank you for this bargain alert. Spent €67 on hoodies X 2 fleece x 1 tracksuit x 1 jacket X 1 tshirt X 1 etc

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Thanks OP, great deals there, order placed

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Hagimalone

Cheers, great bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Cheers OP some good deals on that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 watchman.ie

Thanks OP. Got some great bargains for my son and I.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Gilma2010

Thanks op. Got 5 t-shirts and 2 rain jackets for the kids for €44!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Auld Jim Halpin

Thanks 2smiggy (OP), spent a little and got a lot, good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Stuff getting sent out, 1st of 4 Orders Arrived today , Remaining 3 will arrive tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Got my stuff today

Fleece for me and rain jacket , Rain jacket for 12 year old €30 delivered to the door

Thanks for the heads up OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Arrived yesterday,

Excellent quality gear. Got bottoms, fleece, polo t shirt, jacket, round neck tshirt for 40 quid

Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 chubbs2011

Thanks OP, ordered (kids) t-shirt, jacket, tracksuit bottoms and (adult) t-shirt for €32

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭tobdom

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    Arrived yesterday,

Excellent quality gear. Got bottoms, fleece, polo t shirt, jacket, round neck tshirt for 40 quid

Thanks op

Glad to hear the quality is good. Ordered last Friday (31st) and my stuff is arriving this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

tobdom wrote: »
    Glad to hear the quality is good. Ordered last Friday (31st) and my stuff is arriving this morning.

Arrived yesterday . Great stuff for the price . Only small gripe is the kids rain jackets were huge !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

Cheers OP, ordered afew fleeces :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 diarmuidb24

the new 32 county commemoration jerseys luck unbelievable! Cheers for the heads up OP, got a couple of t-shirts and a hoodie for 30 bean

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

My delivery arrived this morning, one item crossed on the packing list and not in it.I assume my card will be refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

My order is due to be delivered today and i noticed on the "processed" email that one item is missing - i'm waiting to see what is actually delivered before requesting a refund on the missing item

• Registered Users Posts: 20,080 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

my order is due today, but on the email where the tracking number for Nightline is given, it says 'Partially Shipped' so I presume the rest of the order will be sent later. Maybe that could be the case with other orders too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

zerks wrote: »
    My delivery arrived this morning, one item crossed on the packing list and not in it.I assume my card will be refunded.

I had two items not marked off on my delivery. My card hasn't been charged back yet for them. Obviously it wasn't a mistake and they simply didn't have those items in stock. I really hope I don't have to get into an email back and forth to get my money back for those items.

It should be automatic right... :)

By the way, what I did get and for the price (provided I get refunded) is excellent value and am quite happy with the order. Thank you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

Mine is the same... One item missing. It'll be here shortly so we will see what arrives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

statto25 wrote: »
    Mine is the same... One item missing. It'll be here shortly so we will see what arrives

One item missing too. Was gonna email em but there's a refund being initiated to my card as we speak.

Advertisement