Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

2smiggy wrote: »
    my order is due today, but on the email where the tracking number for Nightline is given, it says 'Partially Shipped' so I presume the rest of the order will be sent later. Maybe that could be the case with other orders too ?

When do you get tracking details? I get an email today to say an order was shipped but no tracking details.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

2smiggy wrote: »
    my order is due today, but on the email where the tracking number for Nightline is given, it says 'Partially Shipped' so I presume the rest of the order will be sent later. Maybe that could be the case with other orders too ?

Same here. A few items missing.
    Maybe they're shipped from different depots?
    I'll wait and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,231 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

When do you get tracking details? I get an email today to say an order was shipped but no tracking details.

it came about 4 hours after the email saying the order had been shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,231 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

just got email, with partial refund, pity as 2 hoodies were refunded. I had got hoodies off them before and they are really good quality :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Arrived yesterday , large rain jacket fits like a XXL , have to return

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

statto25 wrote: »
    Mine is the same... One item missing. It'll be here shortly so we will see what arrives

Order arrived and sure enough 1 item missing. This was a tshirt I picked from the normal sale rather than this Outlet sale. Shame as it was the item I was looking forward to the most. I'll also add that one of the tshirts was filthy so I'm gonna shoot off an email.
    Just received an email saying the next remaining item has shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

One item missing - it's x'd off on the delivery form that came with it but didn't receive any notification by email to say part processed or anything like that. Email sent to them....

Edited as response received from O'Neills:

We are writing to you regarding your recent purchase of “Teamwear Club Polo (Black) ”. Due to unforeseen demand this item(s) is unfortunately out of stock. Please accept our sincere apologies if we have caused any disappointment. [However we can offer you the Teamwear Club Polo (White)-X-Large at no extra cost] . Please let us know if you wish to exchange to an alternative item, or if you prefer we can process a full refund. If we do not hear from you in the coming days, we will go ahead and process a refund for the item(s) on your behalf. We regret any disappointment caused in this matter. See Link for image of alternative offered : https://www.oneills.com/ridged-polo-black-1-2-1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I had two items not marked off on my delivery. My card hasn't been charged back yet for them. Obviously it wasn't a mistake and they simply didn't have those items in stock. I really hope I don't have to get into an email back and forth to get my money back for those items.

It should be automatic right... :)

By the way, what I did get and for the price (provided I get refunded) is excellent value and am quite happy with the order. Thank you OP.

I fired off an email,looks like the missing jacket is being sent now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I just got mine..3 items and 3 not received..of course the 3 I didn't get were the main ones that I wanted,a hoody and 2 track ends.Happy with what I did get and will wait regarding the refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

Again,the quality of gear is top notch. Missing one item .not sure what is the story there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Just got a mail with tracking number confirming delivery of remaining item tomorrow. Also got a €0.00 credit to my account from O'Neills today. Delighted as it was the main item that i wanted. Kids stuff and my fleece are excellent, not mad about the two polos but I'll find a use for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

wexfjord wrote: »
    Just got a mail with tracking number confirming delivery of remaining item tomorrow. Also got a €0.00 credit to my account from O'Neills today. Delighted as it was the main item that i wanted. Kids stuff and my fleece are excellent, not mad about the two polos but I'll find a use for them.
    Just got an E-mail too. Three nice items on the way. I like the polos.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭tobdom

The quality of the gear is seriously good for the price. The sizing is on the fairly big size though, and the cut/fit of the items is I suppose what you'd call 'regular' rather than slim or fitted. I got an L & XL jacket and the same in two t-shirts as I wasn't sure what the sizing would be like.

I would likely have been OK with a M in the t-shirts (which would be rare for me) but the L jacket is fine in terms of sleeve length and not too big in the body (I'm 6' 4", long arms/back, and relatively trim). Given how cheap it all was I'll happily gift the XL items to someone in the family

Edit: Meant to say, for anyone wondering: the t-shirts ("Comet T-Shirt") are quite a heavy material, quite warm. The jackets ("Comet Full Zip Rain Jacket") are your typical lightweight, mesh lined rain jacket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

every medium sized item is gone!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I got my stuff delivered yesterday, except for the polo shirt I ordered. I don't know if it'll follow, or if they'll credit my account again. I'd rather the polo! :)

Gear I did get is quite good quality, so a real bargain. Thanks again, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,520 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Those weasels in Nightline can do one.

Got a text Wednesday evening saying I'd get a message Thursday AM with a 2-hour delivery slot - never got that.

Checked online and the package was loaded on a van in Athlone (nearest depot) at 7.10 a.m. Was working from home all day, never got a call from driver or attempted delivery. Online says it went back to Athlone at 17:15, Rang Nightline at 6:00, got some bullsh1t excuses, but told that it would go back out for delivery today. All day today- still nothing. Package appears to be back in Athlone yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭breeno

Got 3 of my 4 items and the other refunded. Two bits going back unfortunately. The sizing is laughable. I'm normally somewhere between medium and large and the large looks like I'm a kid trying on my dad's clothes :D you could honestly fit two of me in them! Pity as the quality is good.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Got a large tracksuit bottoms, one large jacket and one xl jacket.

Xl is a little big but happy with them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

Were the "cove fleece lined rain jackets" available before? dont remember seeing them available in medium but are showing up now.
    Any ideas on sizing of these? got one of the halfzip raincoats but could fit a small family in it. Might give these a try in small

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭LowOdour

got my stuff yesterday. Im a couple of stone overweight, and started last week to lose it, but even at the size im at now the Large zip jacket and pants are way too big!
    doubt ill be able to replace them for medium?
    Large tshirt was a very tight...go figure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Auld Jim Halpin

Mmm, probs with sizes here too, a large polo was more like an XL, too wide and long and too long on the sleeves

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

This has always been the problem with older o'neills gear, it was flippin massive. To contrast I got one of the sublimated tshirts in small they have in the regular sale and it fits like a tight fit medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Ordered a few items and was conscious of the size of some of the items here.. Hopefully will fit either me or my teenage son. Great prices all the same despite the irregular sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Matt.ie

xxl sizes for me are 100% spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

ya all the old gear is massive, have seen boys age 13/14 fit a fully grown man

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Anyone have any discount codes? Have signed up to their mailing list a few weeks back but haven't received any mails. Think I remember getting a discount code via mail before..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Agree with the fitting
    Are the always this bad?
    Or are they selling badly made \ sized merchandise?

PS the pull tab on my jacket zip fell off as soon as I tried on the grossly oversized jacket!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Great bargains to be had.... I ordered the kids (age) 12/14 for an average skinny 18 year old, fit perfectly, the medium sizes are very big....... Nightline couriers are nightmare to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Ordered medium jacket, it's at least a large but not a problem given the prices involved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

No size issue with any of the tops I ordered. I ordered L and XL to be on the safe side. Received on Thursday and ordered some more in L size.

Advertisement