Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Outlet store

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

byte wrote: »
    I got my stuff delivered yesterday, except for the polo shirt I ordered. I don't know if it'll follow, or if they'll credit my account again. I'd rather the polo! :)

Gear I did get is quite good quality, so a real bargain. Thanks again, OP!
    Got an email from O'Neills to say the black polo wasn't available but I could have it in white instead, so I agreed.
    Can't really fault their CS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

My items arrived today..Sizes were grand. Couldn't resist so ordered some more tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

My items arrived today..Sizes were grand. Couldn't resist so ordered some more tops.

Same here..I ordered more tops and shorts last night for my son.I got a refund for the items that weren't delivered from the last order...all hassle free.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Colser wrote: »
    Same here..I ordered more tops and shorts last night for my son.I got a refund for the items that weren't delivered from the last order...all hassle free.
    Me too. It's all very good size-wize and good quality. Great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

What I ordered from O'Neills arrived yesterday.
    I ordered 4 items but only 3 arrived. The 3 items which did arrive fitted perfectly.

The item that I ordered which did not arrive, O'Neills tell me that it is out of stock. So I've the option of getting a refund or ordering another item at the same price.

Delighted with O'Neills their products and their service.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Got my outstanding polo shirt today. Quick and efficient from O'Neills.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Thanks to the OP, have done a couple of orders. Latest order arrived yesterday but two jerseys from OZ based club (they are sponsored by a relative down there) were omitted, did nothing and got an text saying nightline will be delivering tomorrow.

Great service and prices all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

This was the best deal I have ever seen on Boards. Great clothing altogether.
    Fair play to the OP for letting us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

This was the best deal I have ever seen on Boards. Great clothing altogether.
    Fair play to the OP for letting us know.

I agree..I put in a second order last night and it arrived before I got home today..delighted with it.thanks OP

Just got my second delivery 4 tops for myself got a refund for a medium top i ordered for my son. All fit nicely. Tempted to buy more :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Quality is decent but the sizes are ridiculous. 2 large jackets are like xxl.

Disappointing as I'll need to return them.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Anyone get rain jackets?

Do you sweat greatly in them or are they the breathable type?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Esse85 wrote: »
    Anyone get rain jackets?

Do you sweat greatly in them or are they the breathable type?

I have an O'Neills windbreaker/rain jacket (not from this sale) that I sweat a lot in when out walking/jogging, definitely not breathable. Other styles may be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭LowOdour

anyone get a rain jacket in Medium? Large was massive, so wondering if i should get a refund, but id prefer to get the jacket in a size that fits.

also, any idea what roughly are the costs for return?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ordered five items, hoody and raincoat sizing is fine, t-shirts are actually comical in size. Ordered an XL for my dad and he's delighted with his new car cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

markc1184 wrote: »
    I have an O'Neills windbreaker/rain jacket (not from this sale) that I sweat a lot in when out walking/jogging, definitely not breathable. Other styles may be different.

The old o'neills jackets (the ones in this sale) are not breathable at all. Sweat like hell when I wear mine and I all in doing is watching!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

The outlet appears to have closed down. Hopefully it will come back one day though. Thank's OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,708 ✭✭✭ablelocks

it's back, or perhaps never went away

The Troy and Squad ranges have been added.

At this rate, people will be thinking my kids got a lifetime sponsorship deal from O'Neills....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I just made another order, total 19€, registered with an email and got a €5 discount.

When I say Registered, I mean 'sign-up' first time I ordered and checked out was as a guest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Cheers OP. summer hols clothing sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

How long does it take for delivery ?

Techless wrote: »
    How long does it take for delivery ?

Think its two or three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

I just made another order, total 19€, registered with an email and got a €5 discount.

When I say Registered, I mean 'sign-up' first time I ordered and checked out was as a guest.

Same here, I created an account when I went back to make a second order and got 500 points, basically a free fiver, which I was able to use towards the aforementioned second order (arriving this evening!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Bought a few items for training. Will never wear them, the design and shape of all their garments is pure crap, the thick high end bin liner quality of the fabric might last but they are vile looking and ill fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

blastman wrote: »
    Same here, I created an account when I went back to make a second order and got 500 points, basically a free fiver, which I was able to use towards the aforementioned second order (arriving this evening!)

My order will be arriving tomorrow, which is handy, didn't think there'd be deliveries on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Got my stuff. I ordered stuff in Large as I normally do- the clothes I received are more like XXXXXL. Seriously- the width of them, you could fit at least 2 of me into the tshirt. I'm so disappointed, such a waste of money. Not worth returning as order was only around 25 euros. But I won't be buying clothes online again after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,792 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

kaji wrote: »
    Got my stuff. I ordered stuff in Large as I normally do- the clothes I received are more like XXXXXL. Seriously- the width of them, you could fit at least 2 of me into the tshirt. I'm so disappointed, such a waste of money. Not worth returning as order was only around 25 euros. But I won't be buying clothes online again after this.

Yeah I think most people had the same experience.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Tyson Fury wrote: »

Wonder are the kids stuff big fitting too? Might squeeze in to an age 13-14 year olds stuff 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Tyson Fury wrote: »

So "Most" People got stuff that was too big and sent it back , !!!
    I ordered maybe 25 items in 4 different orders for myself and 3 kids and all sizing was as expected.

• Advertisement

If I hadn't known from buying O'Neills stuff offline I'd have bought medium myself and got stung.
    Not sure why they size their gear similar to basketball(where guys are min 6'5 so it makes sense)

What I found better was the stuff on sale on the normal site... at least in Galway colours.

I got two polos, one from the outlet and one from the sale.
    The outlet one looked nice but its cotton, the other is basically the current designs - polyester.

Managed to get the what's the current polo, crestless for e15 whereas the crested gear is over e40 at retail.

A lot of the outlet stuff is really old design/material wise.

Also worth checking the normal sale stuff.

Advertisement