Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playerunknown's : Battlegrounds

Options
1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

Last night was the worst for me. Played 5 games - crashed to desktop out of all except the first one - and crashed out of the last game twice! Miraculously didn't get taken out any of the times I was on the desktop.

Thanks Misky - will try that.

Have played a little since, but no long session so I'm not sure if it's a fair test but have had no crashes after doing the following:
    • ISLC Installed and Running
    • GPU Overclock Switched Off
    • Dropbox, Search and similar background processes killed before start

So my next step is to either play for a long while to test it's stability thoroughly (the chance might not occur) or dial back in the GPU overclock. Or I could stay as-is because my monitor is only 60Hz anyway and my FPS is in the 90-110 range so the mild OC is mainly for bragging and the miniscule extra difference to fire rate.

Not one single crash since installing ISLC.

It could be coincidence but I'm a believer! Thanks MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'll give it a try. Does look like it might help. Crashed 3 times yesterday... I've definitly been getting a lot of stuttering and fps dips.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Glider being added to Labs for a few days.

The Armafication is coming along well(BDRM already there), this engine will overtake Arma if they decide to publish that type of game (Realistic Military Sandbox)

Obviously the modding that isnt really spoken about anymore would have to become The Thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement