Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bigtophat13

I'm clicking the link I was sent and it says the following:

"Login access issues
    If you see this page, please check the following:

Are you sure you logged in successfully? If you go back to the home page and see your name in the top right hand corner of the site, you are logged in.
    Do you have the correct security access for this page? For example, the page may require solicitor login only or may be accessible by current members only?
    You may be logged in already - to access the page you requested just click on the Law Society logo in the top lefthand corner to return to the home page and use the menu navigation or Search to find your page"

Is that because they're not out yet or will I not be able to get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

"Login access issues

Are you sure you logged in successfully? If you go back to the home page and see your name in the top right hand corner of the site, you are logged in.
    Do you have the correct security access for this page? For example, the page may require solicitor login only or may be accessible by current members only?
    You may be logged in already - to access the page you requested just click on the Law Society logo in the top lefthand corner to return to the home page and use the menu navigation or Search to find your page"

I can get in, it brings me to page saying results will be posted at 10. you might want to call them before then if you are having trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Teamhrach

"Login access issues

Just check that you've logged in successfully. The same message appeared for me, so went to home screen, I was logged in but won't see results until 10 on the dot, provided it doesn't crash! Best of luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭lawless11

"Login access issues

I had the same a few minutes ago, they must be messing with the page putting them live. Because before I was able to log in.

lawless11 wrote: »
    I had the same a few minutes ago, they must be messing with the page putting them live. Because before I was able to log in.

I logged in last night (to make sure I could access it) and the message appeared... Just needed to go to home page to see my name on top right and then type this in again:
    https://www.lawsociety.ie/fe1results

It's working fine, just the countdown on for 9 mins

• Advertisement

Teamhrach wrote: »
    I logged in last night (to make sure I could access it) and the message appeared... Just needed to go to home page to see my name on top right and then type this in again:
    https://www.lawsociety.ie/fe1results

It's working fine, just the countdown on for 9 mins

Thanks, see I can see my name in the top right but when I go into that I get the same in spite of it.

Signed in but the results section is blank?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

any one getting a blank result ??!!

what a joke!!

Leraf wrote: »
    Signed in but the results section is blank?

SAME....

The results of the October 2018 exams will be published online at 10am on Friday 30 November. Candidates will be notified by email a week before the results are issued.

Your email address
    Please ensure your contact details are up-to-date by contacting fe1section@lawsociety.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭TemptationWaits

any one getting a blank result ??!!

it won't even load for me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

So annoyed!!!

Wow, thats never happened before. Thats ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭lawlad101

Website won't even load

• Registered Users Posts: 21 GingerAleSnail

same, results are blank, this is effing ridiculous

Has anyone called them? not sure if i should try, not much point flooding them with calls is there?

Can't even log in now - page just doesn't respond. Fun times.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Legal_Eagle_95

I got a blank space where my results were supposed to be...called the Law Society and they said there is an IT issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lawdedaw

did they say how long it will take to resolve it? :)

Nope said they had no idea, they'll call me when it's solved or something but rn I'm just waiting on the postman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Freckley201

Results were blank on my phone but when I log in to website on comp I'm just seeing the 'results will be published at 10am on Nov 30' message. So frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Snakeydoogey

This is just plain cruel

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Blazedup

Law society have to put up their job vacancies posts at 300 Bob a pop before they sort us out. Boy Ken Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭TemptationWaits

Anyone got their results online yet?

Anyone got their results online yet?

Blank for me.

Even when they are up, I think the login I can access with is not associated with my FE1s but just from buying past papers. That doesn't seem to be recognised , so I guessi Ill be calling my mother asking about the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

32 in criminal and 36 in contract was sure I aced both - and passed Eu which was certain I failed. These results make no sense I’d love to know where I went wrong. Got them in the post

Page seems dead now, nothing I can access now.

how did people get on in Equity ?(for those who can actually see the results!)

• Advertisement

Has anyone gotten access online? Mine is back to your results will be released the 30th of Nov at 10am.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement