Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

I agree , it was the same last year , they kept saying provisionally it would be the following week and then
    they released them exactly 6 weeks after the last exam ...so unless there is another "IT" issue I dont see why they will not have them out on Friday...the provisional date is just in case they run into difficulties...they must be allergic to all us emailing/calling ....fingers crossed they will let us know and soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Legal_Eagle_95

xBell123 wrote: »
    Has anyone on here actually heard from the law society themselves that’s its 30th?

As far as I can tell they haven’t answered the phone to anyone, seems like it could be a rumour.

They emailed last time the day before the results (after telling everyone they wouldn’t get them til the week after because of “IT difficulties”) and some people didn’t even receive that email. So I’d say anything is possible to be honest.

Two of my friends have emailed and they said the 30th provisionally

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

I got an email just now saying ' The provisional date for the release of the results is Friday, 30th November, please note this may be subject to change'

Subject to change hopefully means maybe Friday!

hopefully :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭user115

I've cancelled my day off Friday.... So will we get an email tomorrow morning if they are out 23rd? Roughly what time tomorrow will they notify us? Duno why they can't just be clear about things...

• Advertisement

i just got an email saying its Friday the 30th "provisionally" .....

• Registered Users Posts: 21 GingerAleSnail

user115 wrote: »
    I've cancelled my day off Friday.... So will we get an email tomorrow morning if they are out 23rd? Roughly what time tomorrow will they notify us? Duno why they can't just be clear about things...

Last round they started making noise about delayed results on the 11th of May. Then an email on the 3rd at 11.50a.m. said results would be out on the 4th after all..

so true ....

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭vid36

I think we can pencil in the 30th. I am veteran of too many of these occasions at this stage and the last session was the only one I can recall with such late notice.

This is so unfair! I really would prefer more than one days notice of results idk why they need to leave things so late like they’ve had long enough to sort it out. It’s so nerve wracking 😬

• Advertisement

i guess tomorrow is the last day we will be sent an email so either way this time tomorrow we should know...there is alot of "Provisionally Friday the 30th" flying around so more than likely it will be next week, its just easier to deal with it when you have an exact date , instead of being on edge waiting for the email :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ally1234

vid36 wrote: »
    I think we can pencil in the 30th. I am veteran of too many of these occasions at this stage and the last session was the only one I can recall with such late notice.

Yep, my thoughts exactly! I have sat countless papers (now on my final two) and they generally always go by the date provisionally given. Last year was an exception. It will be the 30th folks!! Fairly certain of that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Ngannou54

Are we getting an email today that will clarify the definite date or is it tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sapphire309

Ngannou54 wrote: »
    Are we getting an email today that will clarify the definite date or is it tomorrow?

Is anybody else checking their emails every 10 minutes hoping for an email confirming tomorrow will be D-day?

Of course , goes without saying :-)
    I just emailed them again to ask when we will receive the confirmation email of the date ...will post if I here.

I feel at this point it'd be very surprised if we were emailed this late in the day saying results are tomorrow! Looking very like the 30th :)

looking like the 30th for sure now....another week of waiting !

Very disappointed they're not out tomorrow. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bigtophat13

Just got the email confirming this day week at 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭vid36

I got it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Tony_TwoLegs

How very good of them to email at 4pm today! Must have been a huge inconvenience !!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 azMark09

Hi

Can someone please send me the criminal law exam grid? I have a number of things, including all Griffith material in PDF.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sapphire309

Hello folks, I would be much obliged if somebody would have a grid for Company and/or EU that they could send me!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 b.anna

Anyone else dreading work next Friday ? 😣

b.anna wrote: »
    Anyone else dreading work next Friday ? 😣

Yeah I don't think I'll look at the results until I get home. I couldn't concentrate for the day if I failed some.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 b.anna

Yeah I don't think I'll look at the results until I get home. I couldn't concentrate for the day if I failed some.
    I was going to do the same but I'll probably end up checking them at lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭lawless11

I'll be at work too, but realistically I'll open them as soon as possible... I know I won't be able to think about anything else anyway prior - so there is 0 chance I can wait until the evening (unfortunately).

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bigtophat13

It's been a long long week.....

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭lawlad101

It's been a long long week.....

Seriously. I cannot remember the last time I was this nervous about something.

• Advertisement

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow ...the day has "finally" arrived :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement