Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gossies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Rosemary and grace meeting for coffee right now on snapchat!

I still find the whole thing a bit bizarre! Meeting now for coffee and putting it up on SC. If I was Grace I'd be mortified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Their world is like a badly scripted cheaply produced episode of Towie. And that's ignoring the fact that the latter is atrocious scripted and produced as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

And the way she said it like it was the most normal thing in the world, "Just going to meet Rosemary for coffee", like she does it every week! I dunno, I think if she properly owned what she did, just say, I'm going to meet Rosemary just to apologise face to face for what happened, I'm mortified etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

SarahJ wrote: »
    Ugh. This doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Like fair play to Rosemary and all, shes obviously a really nice girl for giving Grace the chance to properly apologise.

Anything to keep the attention going!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Keepingitreal

Would you like to share your blog with us and maybe we could all give you a follow and help support you... I understand if you rather not share your name. But might be nice for us to have someone to follow that's going to keep it real. The peoples choice you could say x

Ps. Sorry if this post is off point of the actual gossies.

I have no problem letting ye know, I shared my feelings in one sentence on snapchat on the night and my blog post will say exactly what I said here...but maybe slightly toned down!

When I say on a budget I didn't just mean my dress but my hair and makeup as well haha. My blog name is "putting it out there" xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Mekekka

scarbouro wrote: »
    I still find the whole thing a bit bizarre! Meeting now for coffee and putting it up on SC. If I was Grace I'd be mortified.

RMC put up "my new best friend FBG" and Grace came bearing gifts. An apology was made, that should have been it and move on. A new relationship built on one person embarrassing another person and bonding over the apology and aftermath is strange.

Edit: it has been pointed out since that Grace had a gift bag from an event with her and not a gift as I mistakenly picked up from RMC's sc

. My blog name is "putting it out there" xx

Turns out I already follow you on Fb ☺️

Mekekka wrote: »
    Turns out I already follow you on Fb ☺️

Haha that is mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kicked89

Why do people follow these 'bloggers'? They don't blog, they are all the exact same, they promote the same crap and all wear the same clothes and make up.

SJ is a blogger, RSM is a blogger, the rest are snapchatting their boring daily lives because they realised they don't have to do any actual work to make a few bob.

Lazy and boring. It'll all die out fairly soon.

Start following american and UK bloggers and you'll realise how much of a joke these Irish 'Bloggers' are!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Haha that is mad!

Loved your outfit and makeup at the awards! Raging I dont follow you on snapchat, I would love to see what you said about the gossies , was it a waste of makeup?? :)

• Advertisement

SarahJ wrote: »
    Loved your outfit and makeup at the awards! Raging I dont follow you on snapchat, I would love to see what you said about the gossies , was it a waste of makeup?? :)

Thank you and no nothing is ever a waste of makeup in my book lol. I had a good night because I made sure I did after paying my money!! I even went to lillies....by myself!

I could not possibly repeat the sentence here. I would be banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Noahboah2014

Definitely agree. Recently wore a reduced to €7 dress from pennys on a night out. Felt great and got a ton of compliments. No one could be believe it was from penneys.

Edited as I meant to reply to a comment saying sometimes, the more expensive dresses are the worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

RMC put up "my new best friend FBG" and Grace came bearing gifts. An apology was made, that should have been it and move on. A new relationship built on one person embarrassing another person and bonding over the apology and aftermath is strange.

'Bearing gifts'? Are you referring to the Stila bag? Grace was coming from a Stila launch. She may have shared some of her swag with Rosemary but it was a coincidence that she had a bag of goodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I have no problem letting ye know, I shared my feelings in one sentence on snapchat on the night and my blog post will say exactly what I said here...but maybe slightly toned down!

When I say on a budget I didn't just mean my dress but my hair and makeup as well haha. My blog name is "putting it out there" xx

You looked lovely, gorgeous dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

This post has been deleted.

I like Tati, she's a bit OTT sometimes but she's very careful about not taking sponsorship and never uses affiliated links, she might not be your cup of tea but she's got good business ethics!

Ooh haven't heard of her so I must take a look. I find the American/UK ones not much different, but then maybe I am not finding the right ones.

Double post, sorry

'Bearing gifts'? Are you referring to the Stila bag? Grace was coming from a Stila launch. She may have shared some of her swag with Rosemary but it was a coincidence that she had a bag of goodies.

Thanks for clearing that up... Don't follow Grace on sc so had no idea she was at a launch and did think it was strange she may have brought a gift to the coffee date but whatever way I picked it up from RMC's sc, that's what I thought!

@Mekekka: Ah, I see. I'm afraid I've started watching Grace on snapchat. No, I'm not proud of myself... (in my own defence, her baby daughter is gorgeous!!!)

• Advertisement

@Mekekka: Ah, I see. I'm afraid I've started watching Grace on snapchat. No, I'm not proud of myself... (in my own defence, her baby daughter is gorgeous!!!)

I used to follow her, have a baby the same age but even I found it a bit much... Back to the goss. Ies in case this is off topic, do ye think this apology date will be the end of it all now?

I used to follow her, have a baby the same age but even I found it a bit much... Back to the goss. Ies in case this is off topic, do ye think this apology date will be the end of it all now?

Aw, I've no babies, so I'm a sucker for a cute baby!! Re the coffee date, I'd say there's a few ears burning around the greater Dublin area this lunchtime...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

sorry hope this isnt off topic but can someone explain (factually) what happened?
    im reading about mean girls and vogue and grace and have no idea what happened...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

kicked89 wrote: »

Start following american and UK bloggers and you'll realise how much of a joke these Irish 'Bloggers' are!

What American and UK bloggers do you follow? I want to follow some but haven't a clue who any of them are. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BeeMee_123

Would you like to share your blog with us and maybe we could all give you a follow and help support you... I understand if you rather not share your name. But might be nice for us to have someone to follow that's going to keep it real. The peoples choice you could say x

Ps. Sorry if this post is off point of the actual gossies.

You looked fab. & not as if anything was budget. I've followed you on FB & insta, thanks for sharing. Will have a read of your blogs now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

sorry hope this isnt off topic but can someone explain (factually) what happened?
    im reading about mean girls and vogue and grace and have no idea what happened...

You're better off going on to RM Facebook page and watch the video she posted of the Gossies. You'll see Vogue and Grace having sly digs at RM. It all blew up from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Cria wrote: »
    They actually swore at some of the mothers in the group were you an admin on the page ?

Not an admin of the group. They may have sworn in their posts but they didn't swear AT people and they only swore when they were replying to the continuous posts about why comments were turned off, why were their friends blocked. The name calling, slagging off of and photoshopping of pictures of the admins from NBS on other groups since is definitely not warranted for what went on over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

January wrote: »
    Not an admin of the group. They may have sworn in their posts but they didn't swear AT people and they only swore when they were replying to the continuous posts about why comments were turned off, why were their friends blocked. The name calling, slagging off of and photoshopping of pictures of the admins from NBS on other groups since is definitely not warranted for what went on over there.

What photoshoped pics???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

What photoshoped pics???

There were photoshopped pics of one admin posted on a different group, one where they have lots of rants and some bants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

scarbouro wrote: »
    You're better off going on to RM Facebook page and watch the video she posted of the Gossies. You'll see Vogue and Grace having sly digs at RM. It all blew up from there.

RM?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement