Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WoolyJumper

I haven't got any results yet, don't know if thats good, bad or indifferent

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Belle23

I just got the exact same number as some-one else, how is that possible would anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 meandmymonkey

Belle23 wrote: »
    I just got the exact same number as some-one else, how is that possible would anyone know?

On the same panel?
    There are different results for open and interdepartmental

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In the 7000's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sarahsan

Anyone understand why there are no regions? I've placed higher than I expected but wondering if it's for my non-Dublin choice, in which case I'll never be called! Good luck everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Catuohy89

That happened with the CO as well. I think it's if your results are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

just got the email there now, mid 1200s for me. If I am to be called for a supervised test I assume I'll be waiting quite a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ilovethistles

1500's surprised at results but just glad I'm within the range for stage 2, well done everyone who qualified

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Belle23

Catuohy89 wrote: »
    That happened with the CO as well. I think it's if your results are the same.

can I ask what were your location preferences? My number matched yours

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Shuttle666

Happy to be wrong on this one - through to next round, but need to move up a bit in the next batch of tests.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Im about 5900 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Man the margins are so tight. Got in late 700s. Which is almost triple where I placed on the AP stage one a few weeks ago.

I just hope I'm not with the first batch called next week cos I am screwed with my work then.

Ps. To those that didn't qualify- keep the heads up and keep practising. I bombed the first few times doing these .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Got in the top 400, dont know if numerical score was counted or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭WoolyJumper

900, not too bad I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

While you were required to reach the qualifying standard in each test, your place on the order of merit was determined by your scores in the Assessment Questionnaire and Verbal Test only.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Got 151 and had 63 in the assessment and verbal which I think is interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

I'm in the 40s...is that overall or out of the regional lists?

I'm in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

misslemon wrote: »
    I'm in the 40s...is that overall or out of the regional lists?

I'm in shock.

Overall...... Great job!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dulachodladh

Just over the 3000 mark for me, I'm more in shock I passed I was convinced I screwed it all up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭doc11

So a total score of 126 will get you to 150. The margins must be so tight in this, each point is worth 100-170 places on panel. One correct answer on test could be worth 500 places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sinny65

6148 😧 Really disappointed with that. Thought I'd done better. I'm hoping very few applied in my region and I get in by the skin of my teeth . Wishful thinking but ya gotta be positive

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

Really delighted I got in the 200s!

doc11 wrote: »

So a total score of 126 will get you to 150. The margins must be so tight in this, each point is worth 100-170 places on panel. One correct answer on test could be worth 500 places.

Im in late 1500s with total score of 111

Belle23 wrote: »
    can I ask what were your location preferences? My number matched yours

Just Dublin. But regions aren't taken into account yet. It's probably because we got the exact same scores. They can't put one person at 244 and another at 245 if it was the same score.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Placed in the 5,000s, no hope for me. I would love to know what they're looking for in the assessment questionnaire as the last time I barely passed it and this time I got 53/80.

Real pity the numerical scores aren't taken into account as I did much better there (and I'm female!)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Failed the numerical by 2 points. I knew I did **** this time around

Raging I was 2 weeks shy of eligibility for the interdepartmental. One of the lads here placed 422 but 165 on the interdepartmental. I was 244 so I imagine I would have been higher than 165 on interdepartmental! Ah sure what are you gonna do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭doc11

Im in late 1500s with total score of 111

your 10 points yet 3000 ahead of me almost 300 a point, Didn't you finish top of your region in clerical too.

I preferred the out of 8000 rather then 80 scoring cause you can divide candidates up better

Monife wrote: »
    Placed in the 5,000s, no hope for me. I would love to know what they're looking for in the assessment questionnaire as the last time I barely passed it and this time I got 53/80.

Real pity the numerical scores aren't taken into account as I did much better there (and I'm female!)

I do wish the numerical was taken into account too as I'm a maths head and always do the best here out of the three sections

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

I got 5,500 ish with a score of 97 so I take it I will be staying at my call centre gig for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement