Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Of Us 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,486 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    All 3 videos so far have been 19 seconds long. Surely that confirms a 2019 release date??

Also, it's great watching Sony Devs have the craic with each other.

https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1175800637486821376?s=19

Could be a 1/9 release which is 1 September. Can't see it being the 9th of January. Or it could mean nothing :pac:

giphy.gif^

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm caught between desperately wanting to see more and desperately wanting to go in blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm caught between desperately wanting to see more and desperately wanting to go in blind.

Go in blind. That's what I'm doing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The only thing I want to know about the game is the release date, nothing else :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

J. Marston wrote: »

Sort of like video game Tinder, then!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's 19 second also!!!

Ah here

Neil is an expert at generating hype

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭Evade

When you say 19 seconds out loud it sounds an awful lot like the 19th of February.

Evade wrote: »
    When you say 19 seconds out loud it sounds an awful lot like the 19th of February.

I'm gonna go with valentine's Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,486 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Watch reads 2 and 3 so could be 2nd of March or 3rd of February. February 15 doesn't work.

Zero-Cool has clearly activated my inner crappy detective :pac:

Watch reads 2 and 3 so could be 2nd of March or 3rd of February. February 15 doesn't work.

Zero-Cool has clearly activated my inner crappy detective :pac:

Or its 2.15 on the watch. Then 1 day to go to news so that's 2.15 minus 1 = valentine's Day :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I can't see any way this game can meet my expectations. If it does I'll probably have some kind of breakdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

Once this game is released and I have finished it thats the end of my game playing life I think.

Ive generally lost interest in games and not actually enjoyed anything since HZD so the time will be right. Unless there is a HZD sequel. Then we will need to re assess things :)

9PM can't come quick enough.

I wonder what will be the difference between state of play news and the media event today. I'm guessing trailer and release date for us peasants while media get some hands on time with it.

https://twitter.com/Grosstastic/status/1176520741413539840?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭brevity

I’m booking that week off!

21/2/2020

21st Feb 20 and Last of Us Remastered free on ps plus in October. Nice!

Hopefully will see a surge in multiplayer again so i can post against fresh meat to get the last 2 trophies for the Platinum before 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Old Man Joel!!!![

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Give us the release date of the cool, superior standalone DLC you cowards! :pac:

I hope they will have a collectors edition.

Time to book the holidays

Wait, are we supposed to spoiler talking about what we just saw in that trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Wait, are we supposed to spoiler talking about what we just saw in that trailer?

I did in case it gave away a big point in the trailer, but then maybe you shouldn't be in this thread at all at this stage if you're worried about story bits! So I I just deleted the post.

Graphics look incredible, can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Fcuk no, if you're still reading this thread without seeing the video then more fool you

If you're not watching the trailer because you're already sold on the game, then still more fool you I'd feel if you're reading on

Yeah i think any videos officially released should be fair game to talk about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement