Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Of Us 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,516 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I find the whole dislike thing really weird.

So they are ok with zombies, with Joel savagely killing strangers etc, but two girls snogging is a bridge too far and totally unrepresentative of the real world!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

sure we know the whole lesbian thing is just a far-left political fad loike

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Leroy42 wrote: »

So they are ok with zombies, with Joel savagely killing strangers etc, but two girls snogging is a bridge too far and totally unrepresentative of the real world!

It's not just the anti-LGBT crowd, it's everyone who hates the PS exclusitivity, as well as the internet being full of people offended by everything. It's a pretty big pool to draw the hate from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Refused to watch it. No more spoilers, hard to avoid though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I read some of the youtube comments out of curiosity. Fúcking hell…
    Game's main idea: WHITE STRAIGHT MALES ARE DANGEROUS!

I have zero interest in playing as a lesbian woman, If I cant relate to the character I cant relate to the game experience.
    the Regressive left continue to not only infect films but also games, and ruin both.

So more forced homosexuality to further indoctrinate...pathetic . Stay brainwashed....idiocracy indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Really hope there's a lesbian subplot in the next Tomb Raider.

He might want to skip AC:Odyssey aswell..

I read some of the youtube comments out of curiosity. Fúcking hell…

So i take it when he was playng as Ellie and Joel in the First Game he was able to identify with a teenage Girl and a Middle Aged Man at the same time?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

There are a a very lot of sad people in this world.

Looking forward to seeing how Ellie's character develops.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

J. Marston wrote: »
    Yeah, the trailer videos on Youtube are getting loads of dislikes for what you can only imagine is the lesbian stuff because the game looks incredible.

Not like it's a new thing, Ellie was lezzing it up in the first game too!

Well she could be bi-sexual

• Advertisement

GLaDOS wrote: »
    The combat looks really engaging (assuming that's accurate representation). As much as I loved the first game, the combat was nothing special.

I don't agree at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

My one hope is the gameplay is a bit more varied than the first as in not just go to maze area, avoid clickers/humans, move to next area, rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I hope the enemy AI is closer to some of the demo videos from the first game. They really failed to deliver on that when it came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,853 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yeah, I watched up to the first encounter with a human from that trailer, and i'm done. I know it will be good. I will be getting it, so i'm signing out for now to avoid any more spoilers!

And in fairness, who doesn't love a bit of lesbian action? Game is already 11/10 just for that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The first game was released five years ago today.

The first game was released five years ago today.

and a few hours latter I was left feeling bewildered and horribly sad after playing through the intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Really hope there's a lesbian subplot in the next Tomb Raider.

Saaaaaam!!

Seriously though, where is that girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,481 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Last of Us Part 2 Ellie Dynamic Theme

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP9000-CUSA10249_00-TLOUPIIOUTBREAK1

Last of Us Part 2 Ellie Avatar Pack

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP9000-CUSA10249_00-TLOU2ELLIEAVPACK

Both are free until 4pm tomorrow (September 27th) to celebrate 'Outbreak Day'. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

When is the game coming out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,853 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    When is the game coming out?

Late this year or early next year I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Late this year or early next year I believe.

Not a chance. Late next year maybe, but there's no way it's coming out in 2018, and possibly not until 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭brevity

There will be a new PlayStation before this comes out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

brevity wrote: »

Quite possible. Just like Last of Us 1 closed out the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

brevity wrote: »

Of course. That's why the likes of this and RDR2 come out so late in a console's cycle. So they can then remaster it and release it on the next console too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,516 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Was there a noticeable difference in the PS3 version (original) and the remastered?

I only played it on PS4, so just wondering was it just graphics (which I assume were updated) and did that add measurably to the game play?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Was there a noticeable difference in the PS3 version (original) and the remastered?

I only played it on PS4, so just wondering was it just graphics (which I assume were updated) and did that add measurably to the game play?

Increased framerate was the main thing. 1080p @ 60fps. It did look incredible. Graphics were definitely better too but I wouldn't say enough to "add measurably to the gameplay".

Penn wrote: »
    Increased framerate was the main thing. 1080p @ 60fps. It did look incredible. Graphics were definitely better too but I wouldn't say enough to "add measurably to the gameplay".

and yet I bought it again and didn't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Strangely enough, when I played it on PS3, I thought it was good/great, cleared it and traded it. Said I'd try it again on ps4 and loved it, cleared it, instantly played through again on survivor and picked up all trophies except the multiplayer ones. MP is actually brilliant in it but the trophies were too much of a grind for me. The graphics and 60fps helped things but it was something else that I'm not sure of, that just clicked with me on the PS4.

Played it again recently on Grounded, **** that mode. Survivor was a lot of fun, grounded was basically how fast can you run through a level, not fun at all so quit half way through.

• Advertisement

Running through levels as quickly as possible was basically how I approached Survivor. I've started Grounded a few times and quit before I got to the first enemy, which indicates I'm really conflicted about Grounded.

Survivor was enough stress for me

Advertisement