Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Hopkins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I think yer all liberal lefties and are brainwashed.

So there.

Fight back if you want, but that's the reality.

When people debate your views, it is all ridicule with no substance.

Typical UCD Trinners and so on,

Such sheeple.

Is there any other voice amongst you at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

So there.

Fight back if you want, but that's the reality.

Typical UCD Trinners and so on,

Such sheeple.

Is there any other voice amongst you at all?

What's this thing you aren't allowed say and keeps getting "shut down"?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

I missed the whole thing, did she do "Those were the Days"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭TheOven

And in the same post

TheOven wrote: »
    And in the same post

Sorry didn't get your point.

But tomorrow who will fekkin care really.

Anyway... over to you,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 916 ✭✭✭osmiumartist

20Cent wrote: »
    What's stopping her?
    Criticism isn't stopping.
    A supposed neutral chair insulting her both in her presence and absence and lying about what she said on the website isn't anybody trying to stop her getting her message out?
    Personal insults and misquotations are "criticism" now, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Ucd and trinners liberal lefties FTW.

How would anyone be able to say that Trump might just be the Prez of the century?

He played the game and got elected. So onwards and upwards.

He might just be the best potus for a long time, because little is expected from him.

Trump and his supporters have abandoned his only policy of building a wall

If he can't deliver on the one policy he stood on....what areas do you measure the success of a politians on???

A supposed neutral chair insulting her both in her presence and absence and lying about what she said on the website isn't anybody trying to stop her getting her message out?
    Personal insults and misquotations are "criticism" now, eh?

Still not "stopping" her.
    She lied and bullied her way through the whole thing not really feeling sorry for her. She got plenty of time to make her points.

Sorry didn't get your point.

But tomorrow who will fekkin care really.

Anyway... over to you,

If you cannot spot the hypocritesy of that......

Complainting people ridicule your views will immediately dismissing everyone else and brainwashed lefties

Is a good example of hyprcrisy

(I hope this clarifies for you)

Still not "stopping" her.
    Tubridy's lame attack dog routine wasn't trying to stop her? Insulting her in her absence isn't trying to stop her? Lying about what she said isn't trying to stop her?
    Your laughable theory is once somebody appears on TV they've had a fair crack no matter what.
    You reckon every TV interviews is designed to allow people to get their message across? Naive in the extreme. Big fan of Hannity I'd say?

• Advertisement

If he can't deliver on the one policy he stood on....what areas do you measure the success of a politians on???

That Donald fella will be gobsmacked when he gets to the WH.

Sign this, go there, do this, do that.

Not to mention the hissy fit the lovely wife will have living in boondocks of DC instead of Trump Towers in la la land of Nu Yok.

I think he will be grand. If he can cope with all the INSIDER advisers and staffers . Well they have all the power don't they?

Obama was strangled too, despite everything.

Tubridy lame attack dog routine wasn't trying to stop her? Insulting her in her absence isn't trying to stop her? Lying about what she said isn't trying to stop her?
    Your laughable theory is once somebody appears on TV they've had a fair crack no matter what.
    You reckon every TV interviews is designed to allow people to get their message across? Naive in the extreme. Big fan of Hannity I'd say?

She walked all over tubridy ate him for breakfast. Dunno what interview u were watching.

If you cannot spot the hypocritesy of that......

Complainting people ridicule your views will immediately dismissing everyone else and brainwashed lefties

Is a good example of hyprcrisy

(I hope this clarifies for you)

Ah who really cares,

But I think you might have a Fat Finger thing going on there with yer phone! lol.

Enjoyed the banter.

We shouldn't lose that.

Ah who really cares,

But I think you might have a Fat Finger thing going on there with yer phone! lol.

Enjoyed the banter.

We shouldn't lose that.
    So you are happy to dismiss being pulled up on your hyprcrisy???

As it's quite a serious allegations you were throwing around that your views are not allowed and ridiculed.....all the while engaging wholescale in it yourself

Perhaps I have a different meaning to banter to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

What's this thing you aren't allowed say and keeps getting "shut down"?

By "shut down" posters like this usually mean "debated with facts and points that out weigh my inane ramblings"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

You might give the guy a chance before you savagely review his Presidency.

Contrary to what I'm sure is the popular belief regarding those who have the audacity to not look at Donald Trump as some sort of Batman villain, but there will be no head-in-the-sand defence of him if he turns out to be a poor leader. If he turns out to be a war monger with a penchant for making all our lives a bit more dangerous then he will get roundly criticised.

Funnily enough that is something that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama seemed to be immune from for some reason.

So you are happy to dismiss being pulled up on your hyprcrisy???

As it's quite a serious allegations you were throwing around that your views are not allowed and ridiculed.....all the while engaging wholescale in it yourself

Perhaps I have a different meaning to banter to you?

Night night sweetheart.

Night night sweetheart.

Presumably you've been educated here so?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

I'm no fan of Ms Hopkins, but seeing her bitchslap the lefty pinkos of Montrose last night was satisfying.

I'm no fan of Ms Hopkins, but seeing her bitchslap the lefty pinkos of Montrose last night was satisfying.

• Advertisement

She walked all over tubridy ate him for breakfast. Dunno what interview u were watching.
    You seem to be having more than a little difficulty understanding this. Tubridy tried to stop her getting her message across when he was actually (and this might be news to you) supposed to be there to get her message from her as host of the bloody show.
    The fact that he was unable to stop is pretty much irrelevant to the fact that he tried to stop her.

You seem to be having more than a little difficulty understanding this. Tubridy tried to stop her getting her message across when he was actually (and this might be news to you) supposed to be there to get her message from her as host of the bloody show.
    The fact that he was unable to stop is pretty much irrelevant to the fact that he tried to stop her.

Oh right.
    Did you not hear her talking over everyone?
    Interrupting other people.
    Rolling her eyes.
    Calling others names.
    One fella in the audience said can I say something and hopkins said no lol

Personally thought she made Tubridy look very weak. Also what was the point of the other guest?? She was as useless as throwing a jam sandwich to a drowning rabbit.

Ive basically read that in Tony Cascarino's actual voice in my head and its hillarious :D You forgot to put 'Mat'' at the end of it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

MeatTwoVeg wrote: »

I don't know if her argument was that strong..but she certainly walked all over them in so far that her voice was actually over powering theirs and she was too rude to let other people speak

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

wakka12 wrote: »
    I don't know if her argument was that strong..but she certainly walked all over them in so far that her voice was actually over powering theirs and she was too rude to let other people speak

Like dismissing any comment that isn't 100% grammarly correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Like dismissing any comment that isn't 100% grammarly correct?

no not like that at all but you're very clever, you got me good. you win the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭CaptainR

While I agree that she is a crass individual who doesn't have the table manners of my border collie, I have to say I believe that she has the absolute right to say whatever she desires as do all of us.

Free speech is free speech, its free, there's no limitations on it in my opinion, its either absolutely free or it isn't at all. If you can't bare her opinions to the degree that you're upset enough to make an issue of it by writing into RTE or whoever, then you really need to get a grip and stop crying.

You think life is going to respond to your complaints because your offended? It wont, end of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭CaptainR

*Double Post*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She likes to wind up lefties, reading this thread it looks like it's working.

Advertisement