Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Hopkins

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I going to watch it as I don't know much about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/fury-as-katie-hopkins-to-appear-on-late-late-show-430009.html

Jesus all I can say is people need to find something better to do. Don't like her don't watch it. Guessing the Left SJW types need safe spaces from people like her.

Honestly, I can't stand the whole safe space thing myself, but trotting this out every little time someone does something you don't like is just as bad as what they do.

Perhaps you need your own safe space, away from other people asking for their own safe space.
    And then I can get my own safe space, where I can look at you in your safe space whilst ignoring their safe space.

Also Katie Hopkins is a troll along the lines of Milo Yinopopoploous

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

This is the sort of idiocy you can expect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

If people have nothing better to do than complain about her or guests in general then you seriously need to look at your life. You must really be someone with nothing to do and all day to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I going to watch it as I don't know much about her.

She's a professional troll. I don't know why people get angry about her. Just ignore her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Honestly, I can't stand the whole safe space thing myself, but trotting this out every little time someone does something you don't like is just as bad as what they do.

Perhaps you need your own safe space, away from other people asking for their own safe space.
    And then I can get my own safe space, where I can look at you in your safe space whilst ignoring their safe space.

Also Katie Hopkins is a troll along the lines of Milo Yinopopoploous

Really what have they got to complain about ? Who is forcing them to watch RTE ?

http://www.puremovies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/a-clockwork-orange-puremovies-620x299.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

This is the sort of idiocy you can expect

That's Gas, sure you have to watch her, it be nice to see a live troll instead of reading them here :D:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭buried

Another upside down waltzer machine. Stay away unless you actually want your brain to literally vomit.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

I don't really agree with a lot of what she says but the way to combat these type of people is to engage with them rather than campaign to have them silenced.

Let the world see how silly they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Not offended by her. Just find her tedious beyond belief so I ignore her.

Simple, really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Does Rent A Gob get paid for being on the LLS?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Really what have they got to complain about ? Who is forcing them to watch RTE ?

http://www.puremovies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/a-clockwork-orange-puremovies-620x299.jpg

I don't care if they watch it, don't watch it, complain or not complain.

I won't be watching it because I never watch the show because it's absolutely terrible. Also because Katie Hopkins deserves about as much attention as a leaf on the footpath.

My only point was that the jumping to the "special snowflake sjw safe space" thing is absolutely pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Gob****e is all she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

I can't decide who I find more entertaining; Hopkins and her crazy views or the legions of people who let themselves get upset by her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

eviltwin wrote: »
    Does Rent A Gob get paid for being on the LLS?

Yea he does. I don't know about Katie however.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

She's a professional troll. I don't know why people get angry about her. Just ignore her.

Because the state broadcaster, that we fund, is giving her a platform to spew her ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

Sonics2k wrote: »

Xzhibit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Id imagine it's because the Irish public shouldn't be paying trolls to give their troll opinion on the Irish national broadcaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Id imagine it's because the Irish public shouldn't be paying trolls to give their troll opinion on the Irish national broadcaster.

We pay for tubbers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

Because the state broadcaster, that we fund, is giving her a platform to spew her ****e.

Fair play to them. I love to see how she makes all the poor little easily offended snowflakes squirm. That in itself is very entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Heard her being interviewed before Brexit vote, she was saying sh was looking forward to UK stopping immigrants coming in, when she was asked if this applied to Irish she said that if the UK needs more potatoe pickers, they would advertise, I think it was Matt Cooper interviewing her, there was silence for a second or two while Cooper got his brain around this idiot. Even Farage said she was too far out there for him, that says something.

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing her, I can't stand Tubridy so it's like watching two people I don't like bitch fight.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

It begs the question though, just how desperate are RTE for guests that they invite her on again for what must be at least the third time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The woman is a thundering twit. The late late will get her to say something controversial and that will make headlines tomorrow.
    The controversy feeds the publicity machine. Like it is supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Anyone who sits and watches the Late Late Show on Friday nights, with that skinny bollix Tubridy, deserve all they get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Do we really need to pay for a right wing loon to fly over and give us her opinion so that we can mock her?
    Can we not rustle up similar people in this country. Is Kevin Myers or George Hook still alive? Wheel them out, get the same opinion for half the price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Katie Hopkins and Louise O'Neill should be locked in a room together. Two lunatics from opposite ends of the same asylum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭buried

Katie Hopkins and Louise O'Neill should be locked in a room together. Two lunatics from opposite ends of the same asylum.

I dunno, That would probably end up in what Doc Brown said in Back to the Future, that the space time continuum would fall into its own arse.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

It begs the question though, just how desperate are RTE for guests that they invite her on again for what must be at least the third time?

To be fair to her, like the guy with the bad hairdo, she's box office whether you like her or hate her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

She's a **** but people complaining about her appearance need to cop on to themselves. Censoring someone because you disagree with them will do more harm than good. Turn off your tv if she bothers you that much.

Advertisement