Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carton Wood - Maynooth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

LeeC1990 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we can get internet and tv in? Is there anything we have to do or is it up to Nevilles?

The Virgin connection should be ready by the end of next week or start of the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Leflem

westsider wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking where in estate your house is. We've now been told it will be February before completion of ours - we are in the row 51-65. The constant push backs are incredibly frustrating, I just hope they get their act together now and get on with them!

We are located in the same row and were also advised of a Feb 2018 completion date in our latest update.

I really was hoping that after the first few people moved in that the releases would start to ramp up.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 med1989

Leflem wrote: »
    We are located in the same row and were also advised of a Feb 2018 completion date in our latest update.

I really was hoping that after the first few people moved in that the releases would start to ramp up.

We’re in that same row and for all we know we are still living in in December - we haven’t been told otherwise! I refuse to contact them for updates because the onus is on them to update us on delays. It’s incredible that I have to find out on this thread that I won’t be in my house before Christmas. It’s horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Lexi77

According to daft.ie phase 2 launch 4th and 5th November.. omg a year since some of us paid our deposit and still not in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭you2008

Lexi77 wrote: »
    According to daft.ie phase 2 launch 4th and 5th November.. omg a year since some of us paid our deposit and still not in!!!

3 beds semi - d Start 360K - 15K up than u paid :eek::eek:

I Have to renew my bank offer - twice in the last year, I will not going to wait one more year to move in 2019 - best of luck u can move in after 14 months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 LeeC1990

That's terrible! Have any of you been giving an update as to when you might get in?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Hey all, there's some useful Maynooth info in this forum. Might be of help to a few people

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=936

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Lexi77

That's terrible! Have any of you been giving an update as to when you might get in?!
    Still waiting on paperwork. They should never have issued notice of closing when they hadn't everything ready. I had arranged deliveries etc and had to reschedule everything. No doubt it's the same for everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 PDiddy87

Wonder if they are doing a prelaunch this weekend? They did that last year. Had a unadvertised prelaunch the week before the daft dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

you2008 wrote: »
    3 beds semi - d Start 360K - 15K up than u paid :eek::eek:

I Have to renew my bank offer - twice in the last year, I will not going to wait one more year to move in 2019 - best of luck u can move in after 14 months.

Any link to the prices?

• Advertisement

Any link to the prices?

No link. But u will c In the coming days or weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 member2017

This is the information available on Daft.ie
    Available Units:
    5 Bed Detached Houses  (House Type D) On Application

4 Bed Detached Houses  (House Type H) On Application

3 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type A) From €360,000

4 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type B) From €420,000

4 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type C) From €430,000

[size][font]
    Total Number of Units in Development: 102
    [/font][/size]
    • A Rated Homes
    • Private Car Parking
    • Integrated appliances
    • Solar Panels
    • Fully Floored Throughout

Property Description:
    **Phase 2 Launching Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th November 2017 - Register Now**

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bulter503

Did anyone in 38-42 area get any updates from AN yet? Still holding out hope for snag end of November...

member2017 wrote: »
    This is the information available on Daft.ie
    Available Units:
    5 Bed Detached Houses  (House Type D) On Application

4 Bed Detached Houses  (House Type H) On Application

3 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type A) From €360,000

4 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type B) From €420,000

4 Bed Semi-detached Houses  (House Type C) From €430,000

[size][font]
    Total Number of Units in Development: 102
    [/font][/size]
    • A Rated Homes
    • Private Car Parking
    • Integrated appliances
    • Solar Panels
    • Fully Floored Throughout

Property Description:
    **Phase 2 Launching Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th November 2017 - Register Now**

I was not too far from Daft.ie :D:D about the 360K 3 bed semi - D

God know when you are able to move in those houses, Jan 2019 :confused::confused:

Bulter503 wrote: »
    Did anyone in 38-42 area get any updates from AN yet? Still holding out hope for snag end of November...

Do you think you will get in at that stage? We are still waiting on a progress report for our house opposite yours

med1989 wrote: »

Do you think you will get in at that stage? We are still waiting on a progress report for our house opposite yours
    Still waiting, hope so as we have to move out of our apartment on Dec 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭--homeslice--

Has anyone received confirmation from Savills about the times for this weekend's open viewings?

EDIT - Just saw on daft that they've moved it from this weekend to next weekend! That's a bit annoying!

And AN now say 'I don’t believe the November date is achievable'. So, in summary, paid holding deposit in November 2016, signed contracts and completed deposit payment by late Jan 2017, told house would be ready June/July 17, now going into 12 months of this BS. Have bought furniture for an october completion, have the shops ringing me weekly asking can they send it out. Eh, no. 3 mortgage applications done at this stage. Was out to the estate today, no builders working on site. I wonder are they taking the whole thing seriously at all........

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Courtney01

And AN now say 'I don’t believe the November date is achievable'. So, in summary, paid holding deposit in November 2016, signed contracts and completed deposit payment by late Jan 2017, told house would be ready June/July 17, now going into 12 months of this BS. Have bought furniture for an october completion, have the shops ringing me weekly asking can they send it out. Eh, no. 3 mortgage applications done at this stage. Was out to the estate today, no builders working on site. I wonder are they taking the whole thing seriously at all........

Arh mate I feel your pain. We are the same with the furniture company harassing us. We bought our furniture in Feb. What can we do though? It will all be worth it in the end.... the thought mentality Iam hanging onto.

When did you get news on that? We were told we’d have an update on Friday but what do you know? No update ....

• Advertisement

med1989 wrote: »
    When did you get news on that? We were told we’d have an update on Friday but what do you know? No update ....

That came in on Friday afternoon. They are waiting on feedback from the site for a more 'accurate' timeline during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 NM123

That's so dissapointing. Did they let you know what an achievable date is?does it look like there is much left to complete on your house?

Hi all,

Any update when you are getting the keys? Also still no broadband around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Resscm

Hi,

Has anyone in the 43-50 row had any updates lately? We were originally told May/June and then it looked like we'd get a notice to close a few weeks ago and now we're being told we're unlikely to be in the house before Christmas despite the fact we may have snagged as there'll be delays with the council. Beyond frustrated at this stage and in the same boat as many others with regards furniture etc!

Did they say what the delays with the council are?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Resscm

Did they say what the delays with the council are?

Just that the paperwork can take up to 3 weeks and as Christmas is coming up, it's unlikely to be done before Christmas

Hi

Dose any one know how was the sale in phase 2? any one queued last week? with the never end delay and price up, just wonder what the buyer market react for this builder?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 seetheworld

It was delayed until yesterday, there was a lot of people around but I don't think it was more or less amount of people than the launch we went to in Nov. I don't know if they sold many houses though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Brd123

Was talking to one of the EA guys on Sat. Thet released around 30 houses for this phase and by lunchtime on Sat they had sold between 18-20 of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 seetheworld

oh.my.God!

Advertisement