Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode 2017 [Dublin date announced]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

If any codes going please pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Are presales codes individual or is it a general code for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭paulie13

is this working for anyone? still nothing showing up!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

Deisler, check your pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Nothing yet. I'm still stuck Behind the Wheel. :rolleyes:

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement

Paulie13
    Does not work in the app, but works from here:
    http://mil.army/3presale

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭paulie13

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Paulie13

Lifesaver. Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Thanks for that link, sabrewulf.
    One Early Entry and one Standing purchased.
    The link they provide in the e-mail is Useless.
    I've never had any trouble before.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Lads, the presale link is the same for ~15 years now (for all shows at the point). Just bookmark it, or use my shortener as posted above. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭fishy_fishy

Paulie13

You absolute star!!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Paulie13

I thank you for leading me here... :)

Sincerely, thank you, thank you thank you! I was in a bit of a panic! Role on 15th November! Was hoping for a Belfast trip too but this will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

That was surprisingly easy ,there were lots of good seats offered in Blocks E and F and oddly enough they are still available.
    I went for standing though ,bit saucy at 89 euro each though .

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

If anyone has a spare presale code going I'd be forever grateful.I'll be traveling home from France when they go on sale on Friday and I'll b relying on a decent mobile signal 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

I think the presale are all gone, I wish I'd seen this thread, I couldn't for the life of me get them through the app. I even got the tickets twice but got an error message at the last minute.

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    I think the presale are all gone, I wish I'd seen this thread, I couldn't for the life of me get them through the app. I even got the tickets twice but got an error message at the last minute.

Just had a quick look,presale is still available ,both standing and sitting.
    Seems to be a slow sell .

Yes but when I enter the code it comes up with a pop up as below. Can you actually get past that? Can someone help me if these are actually available?

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Yes but when I enter the code it comes up with a pop up as below. Can you actually get past that? Can someone help me if these are actually available?

That message indicates that the code has already been used to buy 4 tickets .
    Its used up.

Except I didn't get any tickets, am on to three now

Got them! Oh the stress!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tupelopenny

Anyone got a spare code? That they would love to give away, please pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭DepecheHead101

Edit-Scratch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭fishy_fishy

jsms88 wrote: »
    Looking to buy one ticket.... if anyone has a spare one left on their code? Please! :-)

Sent you the code I used earlier to buy two tickets. Hopefully it'll let you use the code again to get your ticket.

Missed out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Deisler wrote: »
    Missed out :(

Pre-sale still ongoing

Just checked seats being thrown up aren't great but if want standing grand job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Totallly forgot about this at 9am and only remembered around 12.30pm. I've been trying sporadically all afternoon and I keep getting 2 crap options of seats in Block G or A, same rows every time I try. I don't really fancy standing tickets. Anybody else get the same? I'll keep trying tonight and tomorrow hoping better seats might be released and probably panic buy last thing tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

I never got a text message and i'm with three :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Spudgun wrote: »

They only really send those sporadically; You should have your code sent via the 3Plus app.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Spudgun wrote: »

http://plus.three.ie/#/offers/1545?category=music

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

I got it woohoo!!! roll on November

• Advertisement

Any spare codes? Messed up my application for tickets.

Advertisement