Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even more adverts you despise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Best advert I've ever seen in my life has to be IKEA.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Eir fibre - that man in the short sleeve shirt walking out with the clare hurlers and onto the stage with the band. Does my my head in.
    Don't forget that group as well. Dreadful. Is that supposed to pass for music?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

The Lloyd's pharmacy ad where there are a few people talking straight into the camera - the woman who says she should take a sun holiday to get through the winter...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Big Mac with Bacon, nobody gives a shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Irish rail with it's 'I'm a big boy now' music.

But...it's a woman, it's confusing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭jellybear

Irish rail with it's 'I'm a big boy now' music.

But...it's a woman, it's confusing.

That song wrecks my head!! Especially the bit just after she sits down. So annoying!

jellybear wrote: »
    That song wrecks my head!! Especially the bit just after she sits down. So annoying!

I wonder if it's the advert. Or is the music just badly remixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭depaor01

Sky. "Saving Big".
    Whaaaaat?
    I give up. Bigly.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

The white Creme Egg hunt only applies in the UK so no £10,000 prize here for finding one

Weren't the folks up north only last week given out stink about not being allowed to enter comps down south on RTE and the likes?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Aska wrote: »
    Weren't the folks up north only last week given out stink about not being allowed to enter comps down south on RTE and the likes?

I blame all the brexit advertising :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The ad for moneybox :mad::mad::mad:
    The guy looking at the phone and smacking the credit card machine thing every time he buys a fruit. Banana, Strawberry...
    No idea why, but I really, really, really hate that f**king ad! Every time it comes on it annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The ad where the woman’s sinister voice tells us about “money in untraceable various denominations” and “this little piggy is loaded” gives me the creeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

'aren't you a big boy Tadgh' Excuse me midwife, get away from my son

• Registered Users Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭Dickie10

yes the childs piggy bank ad is not nice. it hink she seems to have a very connemara galway accent. shes been on tg4 suile eile the last twenty years. anyone know her name?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Guinness has launched a new drink aware campaign....

Danny_B wrote: »

It's taking the piss out of itself. Not bad IMO.

yes the childs piggy bank ad is not nice. it hink she seems to have a very connemara galway accent. shes been on tg4 suile eile the last twenty years. anyone know her name?

She used to do the Suil Eile/Because we are Different ads. She's a repetitively well know actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,730 ✭✭✭lertsnim

"I'm pregnant!!!" Followed by yessss.

Credit to Lloyds Pharmacy as they really upped their game to have the worst ads since Vodafone started running away with the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Saw the new Guinness Clear ad. Seems to be a new trend in companies shouting out advice to us, last year it was Heineken and their drink driving ad with Jackie Stewart, then you had Fairy telling us not to poison our children with their liquid tabs (thanks Fairy!) and now Guinness telling us to drink in moderation. What would we ever do without these sage words of advice from our global conglomorate friends?

lertsnim wrote: »
    "I'm pregnant!!!" Followed by yessss

Is the one with the couple on the bathroom floor in slow monitor it’s negitave and rewind and use a good pregnancy test? Because it’s the test you use that gets you pregnant!

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Saw the new Guinness Clear ad. Seems to be a new trend in companies shouting out advice to us, last year it was Heineken and their drink driving ad with Jackie Stewart, then you had Fairy telling us not to poison our children with their liquid tabs (thanks Fairy!) and now Guinness telling us to drink in moderation. What would we ever do without these sage words of advice from our global conglomorate friends?

Drink. Heineken 0% with actress having a break what are you doing what are you doing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That Dyson Hoover ad - don't like that Dyson lad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

RMAOK wrote: »
    That Dyson Hoover ad - don't like that Dyson lad at all.

He's dead creepy and he seems so disingenuous as to invalidate the advert.

The sort of person that if someone asked you would you buy a used car from him the answer would be an automatic "no way".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

https://twitter.com/TwatBibIe/status/1092890213263818757

Now THAT is the sort of ad we need more of!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

TwatBible living up to their name by not giving credit to Cr1t1kal. :rolleyes:

Elmo wrote: »
    Drink. Heineken 0% with actress having a break what are you doing what are you doing

And the darn thing has gone up in price-it's now the same expense as a a pint of the regular Heineken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Any advert plugging a Dermot Bannon or Daniel or Majella show.

Bannon in particular becoming a cliche of himself to sell the programme.

Can anyone say if the tune played during the Ulster Bank ads was commissioned by the bank, its the most annoying jingle going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

"I'm totally in too" is it wrong to want to smash her face in?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,898 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Stupid new Guiness ad with those 2 Welsh men spending their mothers will on the 6 nations, patronizing crap, I hate Guinness ads nearly as much as rugby, hate the stupid deepthroat "This is OUR land" accents they always use for voiceovers aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

Danny_B wrote: »

Is that the new name for Smirnoff Vodka or are Diageo adding a Guinness Branded vodka as well!!!!

Advertisement