Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wouldn't put it past Vince to make the pregnancy a work or part of an angle ha

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSJ58gQ4BhLA7YmA0Soctpertvh5-xrnIkxlSozX07V6Sdrd19a&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users Posts: 39,650 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Wouldn't put it past Vince to make the pregnancy a work or part of an angle ha

What pregnancy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They're doing a pregnant man angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lads, is gifting spoons to a pregnant woman a thing in Ireland? I've never heard of it in my life but Reddit seems convinced it is because Becky tweeted a cryptic picture of a spoon a while back and this is apparently an ancient Irish tradition?

J. Marston wrote: »
    Lads, is gifting spoons to a pregnant woman a thing in Ireland? I've never heard of it in my life but Reddit seems convinced it is because Becky tweeted a cryptic picture of a spoon a while back and this is apparently an ancient Irish tradition?

Not that I've ever heard. reddit, the dead mouse behind the fridge smell of the internet.

• Advertisement

I've now seen the rumours and pregnancy being mentioned. Becky did become the longest reigning champion in this era for women recently. So it could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I’ve never heard this in my life

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Edge going up against those absolute nobodies in an empty arena. Christ that would be grim.

Save Edge for big feuds.

Could Edge vs. Becky happen, carry on their Twitter beef :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Great news. Perfect time to go and have a kid rather than risk being involved in this bullsh*t during a f*cking pandemic. Delighted for her.

Ah, that was nice.

I imagine that's Becky's full-time wrestling career over though which is a shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,987 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

aboy the rollins

big gap left in the raws womens division if not the whole wwe for however long

congrats Becky

The Mam Becky lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Ah, that was nice.

I imagine that's Becky's full-time wrestling career over though which is a shame.

Live events were pretty much done away with before the pandemic. Being a full time wrestler in years to come will be 4 TV's and a PPV a month. Lacey Evans manages it, so why can't Becky?

Monokne wrote: »
    Live events were pretty much done away with before the pandemic. Being a full time wrestler in years to come will be 4 TV's and a PPV a month. Lacey Evans manages it, so why can't Becky?

Laceys bf/husband is not a full time wrestler

Monokne wrote: »

I think askua has a kid too

from joyess scenes to Lashley vs Humberto in a no dq match

You would think Rollins would of been there ? suppose his current gimmick is dead in the water now

from joyess scenes to Lashley vs Humberto in a no dq match

You would think Rollins would of been there ? suppose his current gimmick is dead in the water now

I did think the hand shake off was strange with Rollins character last night but could he start if a change

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

on one hand the becky announcement would have got a hell of a pop from a live audience but on the other you would have loads of smarky idiots trying to ruin it cos they already know the news from the internet

Just saw this posted elsewhere; Asuka is now arguably the most accomplished woman's wrestler in WWE history...

NXT Champion for 500+ days.

Broke Goldberg's undefeated streak.

Smackdown Champion.

Raw Champion.

Tag team Champion.

Royal Rumble winner.

MITB winner.

• Advertisement

Ah, that was nice.

Out of action because of Rollins :p

She could return after, huge pop if a surprise WM return next year

Is Ronda preggers too?

on one hand the becky announcement would have got a hell of a pop from a live audience but on the other you would have loads of smarky idiots trying to ruin it cos they already know the news from the internet

if there all like that grim experience guy on youtube than it would be horrible

if there all like that grim experience guy on youtube than it would be horrible

all it takes is a few of those clowns at the likes of a Hall of Fame speech etc to bring it to cringe city

all it takes is a few of those clowns at the likes of a Hall of Fame speech etc to bring it to cringe city

that guy is another level

Always seems drunk/high and has that annoying cockiness about him

Yea, he's a tool. Type of lad that takes his $500 replica belt to a wrestling show to parade around like he won it in the main event at Wrestlemania. ( sorry not sorry to replica belt owners - keep em at home )

Yea, he's a tool. Type of lad that takes his $500 replica belt to a wrestling show to parade around like he won it in the main event at Wrestlemania. ( sorry not sorry to replica belt owners - keep em at home )

I don't have one (if I win the lotto, I'd buy the Big Gold one) but why keep them at home? The one time you can take one out in public is when you're going to a wrestling show, surely?!

Who on the Raw roster atm who is good enough to challenge Drew ?

I don't have one (if I win the lotto, I'd buy the Big Gold one) but why keep them at home? The one time you can take one out in public is when you're going to a wrestling show, surely?!

fair enough I guess .. the belts just have a stigma attached to them for me cos they're often attached to the annoying youtube personality types

Christ King Corbin coming to Raw next week to face drew

• Advertisement

Rey survives to congratulate Seth

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement