Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

There was some sauce on that slap by Apollo to Andrade. Sounded a crack of thunder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    Liv seems to be the internet's next pet project. I keep reading all about her "huge potential and star appeal" but I don't get it all.

Probably would have been a better Carmella had Carmella not beat her to it, other than that I would still view Ruby as the one with most potential from the trio.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Rock's Titan Games season 2 goes head to head with RAW on Monday nights when it starts back on May 25th.

https://tvline.com/2020/04/28/titan-games-season-2-premiere-date-nbc/

• Registered Users Posts: 38,156 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Aj Styles returning tonight

Maybe a new Aj who fights on his own and doesnt need anyones help etc

Those exhumers done a great job of getting Styles out of the grave :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I thought the last chance was going to just be for the guys who lost their qualifiers.

Asuka is a modern day Julio Geordio.

Not a fan of Seth rambling

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Why did they edit Roman out of the MITB package last night?

You saying Seth Rollins didn't come out during Brock's match with himself?

Someone said before that they're under orders not to mention Roman.

I see AJ was still wearing the OC gear. Are all the layoffs being ignored? AJ still wearing that, Sarah getting mentioned a number of times, Drake having matches

Raw feels like a dying show. Obviously it's due to the circumstances of the world right now but months and months of Zelina and Friends will do serious damage to the show.

Austin Theory is such an awful wrestling name, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Raw feels like a dying show. Obviously it's due to the circumstances of the world right now but months and months of Zelina and Friends will do serious damage to the show.

Austin Theory is such an awful wrestling name, by the way.

I think zelina has come into her own during the lockdown era and her group have helped keep drew strong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Since cancelling BT when the football ended we've all realised here we don't miss the WWE at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Between WWE leaving Sky and Liverpool looking like winning the league we really should have known the world was about to be turned upside down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Raw 1.7m

All shows ratings dropping most weeks wrestling without crowds just doesn’t work as can be seen every Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights

Edge and Orton returning next week along with a Becky Lynch appearance

Really hope they dont continue Edge/Orton feud

Orton could challenge Drew for the title and maybe have Styles or Rollins feud with Edge

Knowing WWE Rollins could win the title at MITB

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Edge Orton thing makes no sense now after WM

The Edge Orton thing makes no sense now after WM

Yeah it was a really 'WTF was the about' advert

Could we get an apology and handshake from Orton with it possibly turning around again to be a double cross restarting the feud once again

Rated RKO reunion with them going up against the flavour of the month in Zelias gang ?

Edge going up against those absolute nobodies in an empty arena. Christ that would be grim.

Save Edge for big feuds.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Between WWE leaving Sky and Liverpool looking like winning the league we really should have known the world was about to be turned upside down.

Liverpool didn't win the league tho.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/1259931241178112000

Rumour mill going into overdrive. Pregnant? Injured? Off to Hollywood? Or WWE throwing something out to pop a rating?

Rumour mill going into overdrive. Pregnant? Injured? Off to Hollywood? Or WWE throwing something out to pop a rating?

Aboy Seth Rollins he was the saviour of something alright ha

• Advertisement

I did laugh when I seen someone say she got Seth pregnant

I was thinking if she announces she's pregnant you could imagine the chants Seth would get, then I remembered there's no one there to chant.
    Remember when Daniel Bryan was meant to make an announcement 2 or 3 weeks in a row and it never happened?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was thinking if she announces she's pregnant you could imagine the chants Seth would get, then I remembered there's no one there to chant.
    Remember when Daniel Bryan was meant to make an announcement 2 or 3 weeks in a row and it never happened?

Didn't Daniel Bryan say something in his retirement speech a few years ago about Brie, and the crowd chanted That's what she said, or am I remembering something else entirely?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Didn't Daniel Bryan say something in his retirement speech a few years ago about Brie, and the crowd chanted That's what she said, or am I remembering something else entirely?

I can’t remember what it was but the crowd said that I’m pretty sure

PWInsider saying she's
    vacating the title to Asuka tonight. They also said they know the reason but are choosing to respect her privacy by not revealing it. Pregnancy, I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Man Preggers :P

The much maligned Wild Card rule making a comeback?

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1259954889339416582
    WWE is set to make an announcement on Raw tonight regarding limited crossover between Raw and Friday Night SmackDown, and address the status of the IC title this week

Full story
    @POSTwrestling

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The much maligned Wild Card rule making a comeback?

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1259954889339416582

Grand for the short term but hopefully he doesn't go on for ages

I wonder was last night sort of a face turn for Seth Rollins cause of the rumoured situation. Happy hyper daddy Rollins

Sami stuck in Canada? stripping him of the title? Wonder why they didn't strip Devlin of the Cruiserweight title if so, instead of doing the interim title

• Advertisement

Wouldn't put it past Vince to make the pregnancy a work or part of an angle ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement