Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Then again, without Nia we wouldn't have gotten such a great and memorable shot as the one with Becky's blood covered gave at the top of the steps. Possibly also led to Becky main eventing Mania.

That one punch by Jax' followed by the bloody visual made Becky instantly. She was far more over following that night. Best thing to ever happen to her was getting piefaced by Nia.

But Nia is utterly wreckless. She has this undeserved sense of importance when in reality the best moment of her career was eating an RKO.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/kontra_diction/status/1252683942819438594?s=09

I don't think a wrestler would be screaming spots or instructions, even with a clown like Nia.

Not normally no but if you knew a move wasn't done right you might. I mean HBK yelled at vadar in the ring. Okay so she may not have said what I believed I heard her say but the point still stands IMO that Nia Jax is unsafe at times in the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And now she's in the MitB match. What could possibly go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And now she's in the MitB match. What could possibly go wrong?

She will win it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Nia is ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

PTH2009 wrote: »
    She will win it

The poor ladder.

She seems to wreck everyone, imagine the damage a ladder could do if she is the one setting it up?

There is an issue with how teeny a lot of the ladies are compared to her. I know likes of Rey have fought bigger guys safely but his skill level and ability to move is a lot greater than many of the ladies. How often do the smaller WWE girls even work against large opponents? When they work with men in training they are probably a lot more skilled than Nia so it is all a recipe for bad things to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

J. Marston wrote: »
    I can't stand Nia either but I don't think Kairi was saying "I'm not set". I think it was just random Japanese stuff, someone on Reddit said she was saying "Let go! Let go!"

Having heat with her is career suicide if you're not top tier. She's related to the Usos and Roman and Rock. WWE aren't gonna risk upsetting the Samoan clan.

It's the only reason her and Tamina are still employed.

Tamina is unrelated to the Rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

764dak wrote: »
    Tamina is unrelated to the Rock.

Neither is roman and the rock and it doesn't seem to be a major issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

"Cousins"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I love WWE's logic, a guy who loses his WM match its the first person to challenge for the WWE title ha

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Joe back on commentary by popular demand.

Allister Black would be a good winner for the MITB but think it will be Brock (who attacks someone and takes there place) to win it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Zelina is money

That’s some outfit!

Zelina is money

That’s some outfit!

yep

Id say its awkward enough that her husband is right there and she cant mention it. Could be wrong but i think they mentioned it on an episode of 'Ride Along'

Such a pity Apollo is such a charisma vacuum as he has it physically.

God help us all when HHH actually takes over from Vince WWE will be renamed WWEHHH.

Such a pity Apollo is such a charisma vacuum as he has it physically.

Maybe they should have MVP as his mouth piece

That's not a bad call actually MVP would be a good call for a manager for a number of them.

MVP's VIP Enterprises faction.

god help Nia Jax if she botches a move on Bazler

• Advertisement

Loving Asuka so much poor Kairi :)

Jinder is back

so hes not the hacker then

Looks like he has a tag team now to be a mouth piece for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

I love WWE's logic, a guy who loses his WM match its the first person to challenge for the WWE title ha

And why have Akira Tozawa jobbbed out to Jinder Mahal of all people, when apparently he's been doing well in that NXT tournament. Was there literally nobody else available for Mahal to beat?

Stupid booking for me, you wouldn't see Ospreay getting pinned in a singles match to Bad Luck Fale or Yoshi Hashi during the BOSJ, WWE should keep their tournament participants looking strong too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

And why have Akira Tozawa jobbbed out to Jinder Mahal of all people, when apparently he's been doing well in that NXT tournament. Was there literally nobody else available for Mahal to beat?

Stupid booking for me, you wouldn't see Ospreay getting pinned in a singles match to Bad Luck Fale or Yoshi Hashi during the BOSJ, WWE should keep their tournament participants looking strong too.

Tozawa is jobbing every week and only on the show because if his availability I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Nothing against Liv but Riott jobbing cleanly to her two weeks in a row feels all kinds of wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liv seems to be the internet's next pet project. I keep reading all about her "huge potential and star appeal" but I don't get it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Sand or lime or?

The Rock missed a trick not having that as a t shirt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm glad Liv moved away from the blond again.

When things begin to return to normal, will Zelina and her trio be rewarded for carrying the show? Though seems they're already heading towards breaking them up.
    One of them to replace Apollo?

Seeing Jinder in the ring with Joe on commentary made me think it's messed up how one of those 2 was a WWE champion and it was the wrong one.

So why was the triple threat match thrown out? I'm sure Shayna and Asuka would have no problem continuing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement