Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm sure he will. His hatred for the E...

Don't call it that please.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Omackeral wrote: »
    Don't call it that please.

Would you prefer The Fed?

Up North?

Connecticut?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I thought it was Big E that was meant originally :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Samoa Joe is great. If they keep him like he is now I will keep watching.

It is a real head scratcher why TNA ever changed from the Samoa Joe they had to the weird **** they had him do or why WWE did not bring him in before it ever got to that and used him ad the bad man KO described him as.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Charlotte's face is now distracting. Why do ladies in showbiz have to go to such lengths?

Hopefully that is the next gender equality thing to break down, Barbie now looks more realistic than real people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

DM_7 wrote: »
    Samoa Joe is great. If they keep him like he is now I will keep watching.

It is a real head scratcher why TNA ever changed from the Samoa Joe they had to the weird **** they had him do or why WWE did not bring him in before it ever got to that and used him ad the bad man KO described him as.

He just wasn't the same after the kidnapping.

Was it just me or did Drew develop a personality?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

DM_7 wrote: »
    Charlotte's face is now distracting. Why do ladies in showbiz have to go to such lengths?

Hopefully that is the next gender equality thing to break down, Barbie now looks more realistic than real people.

I feel bad for her in that regard. The surgeries are unnecessary of course but I can see where it's coming from, looking at her father going from woman to woman all her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I feel bad for her in that regard. The surgeries are unnecessary of course but I can see where it's coming from, looking at her father going from woman to woman all her life.

Don't know if the face works are necessary, whatever about the boob enhancements

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Charlotte's ghastly facial surgeries actually make her look even more like her father.

Don't know if the face works are necessary, whatever about the boob enhancements

She's got everything done apparently, from face to arse. The face stuff makes her look about 10 years older.

But I suppose we better stop discussing it because someone will be in shortly with a lecture about us being weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

Lesnar back next week. Interesting who his opponent at the Rumble will be.

Would love it to be Samoa Joe myself. Probably KO tho.

Can see Rollins and AOP in the Rumble match

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I’d really love joe to beat lesnar at mania finally get a world title

Could see maybe ricochet or black against brock for the rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Didnt ECW have a similar lesbian storyline ??

Bobby should of said `I'm hardcore I'll take both'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I didnt like the Wedding angle at all. Just poorly executed. No suspense, no drama and no Matt Hardy V1 music interrupting.

Enjoyed the AJ/Orton promo. Randy even had me fooled.

Joe and Owens work well together. Joes in flying form and hopefully will be booked accordingly in the ring.

Black v Murphy has been a nice feud with both men looking strong. This gives me hope.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Didnt ECW have a similar lesbian storyline ??

Bobby should of said `I'm hardcore I'll take both'

I was half expecting him to say something along the same lines.

Brock Lesnar wonderful

Entering the rumble at number 1 and not even defending his title

So Cain velasquez to eliminate him ??

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Brock enters the RR at number 1.

Excellent he will face himself at WM :)

Brock enters the RR at number 1.

Excellent he will face himself at WM :)

He will be eliminated by his future mania opponent Cain Velasquez or even worse Domink

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WWE needs to introduce VAR.

WWE needs to introduce VAR.

Could work as a gimmick for someone

Drake Maverick

• Advertisement

The fúcking state of that finish.

So will Rey take off his mask when he does retire???

He did it in WCW so people obv know what he looks like

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guessing he'd pass it on to Dominic.

Optamist: Brock in the Rumble at #1 means we will get teases of Brock vs a load of interesting people; vs Riddle, being a very obvious one, but Keith Lee, Joe again, Bryan.

Realist: Brock will spend the early part of the Rumble killing babyfaces for heat, probably meaning the likes of Riddle and co. get under 90 seconds in the rumble. We don't get any more than 2 people in the ring at once till about the 10th or so person, before the likes of Roman comes out and gets the rub of eliminating him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Why would he ?????????? ? ? ?

Retiring doesn't mean you have to unmask. El Santo wore his mask almost right up until his death. Reportedly showered in it and everything

So I'm confused by what happened in that US title match.

Big Show heel turn next week? I'm thinking next week's match is gonna suck.

Liv's return has been strange. Then we get a rare Sarah Logan appearance. Obviously reminding everyone they have enough women for a Rumble match. But makes me think Ruby must be due back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Why would he ?????????? ? ? ?

Retiring doesn't mean you have to unmask. El Santo wore his mask almost right up until his death. Reportedly showered in it and everything

Yeah El Santo did wear it and didn't remove it fully but did lift his mask up far enough to reveal his face on TV not long before he died.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    The fúcking state of that finish.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    So I'm confused by what happened in that US title match.

Big Show heel turn next week? I'm thinking next week's match is gonna suck.

Liv's return has been strange. Then we get a rare Sarah Logan appearance. Obviously reminding everyone they have enough women for a Rumble match. But makes me think Ruby must be due back soon.

Bad botch by one or both of the wrestlers in the match. It was Rey vs Andrade wasn't it ?

Yeah, but I couldn't figure out what the botch was. Was Zelina not meant to get hit?
    And the ref clearly telling Rey to leave the ring and the ref then pulling Andrade back in. Really weird. It all looked really unprofessional.

People on Reddit were saying he was sent out again to show more concern for Zelina because apparently he didn't show enough the first time. I don't get that though, he looked remorseful etc.

The ending was the most illusion-shattering thing I've seen in a while. I hated it.

• Advertisement

Stupid reason to mess up an ending, if that's the case. while on NXT, faces are throwing heels into the fans with no remorse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement