Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, hey! There’s a Wrestling Wedding tonight! Been a while since we had one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I do love a good wrestling wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 38,156 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The show will end with a load of guys in`BT sports' attacking everyone and wreaking the set/ring and a leader guy saying "this is our time now" and ripping up a Sky Sports flag ha

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Did I just hear myself say....3 minutes?"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Don't suppose they could do something like that with Rusev tonight? He'd be far too noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,156 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wonder will BT be better with there ad breaks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wonder will BT be better with there ad breaks

That’s America nothing to do with sky

Black's entrance for live crowds must be a little underwhelming. I presume they just see him laying on his little contraption waiting for his music to hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭themouthpiece

J. Marston wrote: »
    Black's entrance for live crowds must be a little underwhelming. I presume they just see him laying on his little contraption waiting for his music to hit.

I was at a show in Chicago in a few weeks ago. Bray Wyatt was the best one, A guy was at the side of the ring with a torch moving it around Bray. Everyone could clearly see it.

They don't need the contract angle for the Becky/Asuka feud. It's fine being a simple revenge for a loss story.

What's Becky gonna do? Not sign a WWE contract? Go to AEW?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Desperately trying to stay awake so I can watch the wedding.

• Advertisement

Pentecost wrote: »
    Desperately trying to stay awake so I can watch the wedding.

Jaysus not even a suit, I suppose Vince wanted his muscles showing.

Vince definitely jacking off in the background looking at this.

Lana definitely had some work done to her face.

This is an absolute mess and I love it. Lana being covered in Bobby's make-up just tops it all off.

I actyally love this, brilleant

Overall the wedding was as farcical as you would expect. Given the weeks of vignettes I hope they have a bit more in mind for Liv Morgan other than putting her in a pant suit and saying she's a lesbian now.

That was exactlY the beautiful train wreck I wanted.

The horrific acting from the minister. The interruptions. The incredibly obvious cake with someone inside (that the director missed). Liv and Rusev ending WWEs decade standing tall. Make up issues.

Just awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

That wedding was up there with Bayley this is your life and Lashleys sisters for the worst segments WWE has ever done. Embarrassing stuff, zero reaction for Liv who is now in a lesbian role which no doubt WWE will handle well (had to laugh at Sonya's tweet.)

Black/Murphy should be the main event not this garbage but in a way I suppose it was suitable for the last main event from WWE in the 2010s. Thank fcuk Wrestle Kingdom will get the next decade off to the right start.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I think Liv's bit was to upstage and derail the wedding rather than her actually now having a lesbian role.

DM_7 wrote: »
    I think Liv's bit was to upstage and derail the wedding rather than her actually now having a lesbian role.

Thought so too but why did Lana look guilty as sin when Liv was talking?

Lana is riding all around her.

Actually, that's a fair point.

Lana didn't actually admit to a lesbian fling, did she? She didn't say a word and then launched an attack on Liv the second she got into the ring.

Probably over thinking it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭ThePott

That was absolutely terrible. Loved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The show will end with a load of guys in`BT sports' attacking everyone and wreaking the set/ring and a leader guy saying "this is our time now" and ripping up a Sky Sports flag ha

ha

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

There's a grand national joke there but I shan't be making it.

Yeah that's what was making me think they were going with the scorned lover approach. If they were just going with the crazy person interrupting the wedding then Lana should have just been confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

That wedding is what wrestling is all about. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Liv promos over the last few week telegraphed it really they were turning her into Mini Lana.

See will Jimmy trash this like the Dark Order stuff that closing was more botched the the Dark Order closing yet just as fun on a stupid entertainment value alone.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Who are Jimmy and Dark Order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Why would anyone be interested in a possible Lana/Liv Morgan lesbian storyline, where details emerge of their sexual encounters, and with possible footage of them kissing, when we have so much great wrestling out there from the likes of AEW?

It's only through blind loyalty that I will continue to watch WWE as it progresses this lesbian storyline between two tanned blond models.
    But they are on thin ice with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

sirmanga wrote: »
    Why would anyone be interested in a possible Lana/Liv Morgan lesbian storyline, where details emerge of their sexual encounters, and with possible footage of them kissing, when we have so much great wrestling out there from the likes of AEW?

It's only through blind loyalty that I will continue to watch WWE as it progresses this lesbian storyline between two tanned blond models.
    But they are on thin ice with me!

To quote Buffy "Now you're abusing sarcasm"

If it wasn't for Lana looking guilty, I would think Liv was just working with Rusev. Took me a whole to realise it was Liv.
    Thought they were gonna bring out Kristal.

At least Buddy and Black were actually appreciated this time.
    I'm assuming Randy was legit possibly injured but got the all clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The Liv promos over the last few week telegraphed it really they were turning her into Mini Lana.

See will Jimmy trash this like the Dark Order stuff that closing was more botched the the Dark Order closing yet just as fun on a stupid entertainment value alone.
    I'm sure he will. His hatred for the E still burns brightest.

Have to commend all involved.....they all actually look like they're enjoying themselves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement