Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kwat

Dates confirmed: 23-25 June 2017
    Same weekend as Glastonbury. Really thought it was going to be the weekend before 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

ooof, well that's me out so. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Canneverfindit

Jesus Christ - am not impressed with the organisers of this at all. I've asked a few times when the tickets are due to go on sale and havent received as much as a '**** off' back. I've seen where loads of others have asked too but have been ignored. Found out the dates through here - they've yet to update their social media with the 2017 dates (still have last year's up).

Hmm. Not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fionamcfi

Jesus Christ - am not impressed with the organisers of this at all. I've asked a few times when the tickets are due to go on sale and havent received as much as a '**** off' back. I've seen where loads of others have asked too but have been ignored. Found out the dates through here - they've yet to update their social media with the 2017 dates (still have last year's up).

Hmm. Not great.

Check out their FB page! It has something about signing up for info on early birds!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Banatamon

Anyone get their code yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 2tonesoul

Banatamon wrote: »
    Anyone get their code yet?

Yeah I received the code today

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

"Early Bird" price is now €135...

Major price inflation each year these days.

It'll be €195 full whack to attend.

Closing in on EP prices

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Anyone know if you can pay in installments with the pre sale code?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Got my code today as well. It is quite an increase from last year and previous years, I definitely got my tickets 2 or 3 years ago for around €100, did I imagine them being as low as €80 at one stage?! Still though, worth the money definitely! I will probably pick up two tomorrow. I'd say the tier 1s will sell out extremely quick but hopefully they don't sell out before Friday when they go on sale to the public. Hoping for an improved line up this year if they are charging everyone a decent whack more for the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Would anyone have a spare code going? If so, a PM with it would be very much appreciated.

Have my own one sorted, but I seem to be the only one in my group that got organised and pre-regged :angry:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Ms hoover. I dont have a credit card.

Seems they ditched ticketmaster too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

A couple of days back I realised that we have booked our family holiday in portugal .. flying out on the Saturday of B&S ... bloody stupid Pablo...

Gutted!

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Just got my ticket there, they are print out tickets this year rather than physical tickets, zero hassle compared to using ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,547 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Much, much better process than Ticketbastard, but I did notice they wanted the names printed on each ticket - I'm wondering, does that preclude resales?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

JG009 wrote: »
    Ms hoover. I dont have a credit card.

Seems they ditched ticketmaster too.

Probably just for presale. It's not that easy to ditch TM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Such greed. Increasing the capacity to uncomfortable levels, changing the genre of most of the acts to cheap techno etc. Four years ago I saw eighteen of the best gigs I've ever seen for eighty quid. B&S has had its day.

MJohnston wrote: »
    Much, much better process than Ticketbastard, but I did notice they wanted the names printed on each ticket - I'm wondering, does that preclude resales?

Nevermind, seems you can change the names via the Ticketbooth account page after purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ddubs

If anyone had a spare presale code I would very much appreciate it. OH used it to buy a single thinking I could go back in. One time offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

ddubs wrote: »
    If anyone had a spare presale code I would very much appreciate it. OH used it to buy a single thinking I could go back in. One time offer

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kwat

€5 service charge per ticket is a bit much though, especially seeing as they don't even have to post out hard copies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Such greed. Increasing the capacity to uncomfortable levels, changing the genre of most of the acts to cheap techno etc. Four years ago I saw eighteen of the best gigs I've ever seen for eighty quid. B&S has had its day.

The specificity of the number 18 begs the question..
    List please :)

kwat wrote: »
    €5 service charge per ticket is a bit much though, especially seeing as they don't even have to post out hard copies!

It probably is, but isn't Ticketmaster up in the double-digits for service charges nowadays?

UsedToWait wrote: »
    The specificity of the number 18 begs the question..
    List please :)
    2012 was a great lineup all right:
    http://nialler9.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bs2012.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

The spiel for this year is that they are reducing capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Can anyone who previously availed of glamping options, either Silk Road or LPM Bohemia, give an idea as to the quality of the boutique campsites and the size of the tents?

Tier 1 sold out in less than 15 mins, I'd say they had very few at that price:
    https://events.ticketbooth.eu/event/body-soul-2017-festival/listing

Tier 1 sold out in less than 15 mins, I'd say they had very few at that price:
    https://events.ticketbooth.eu/event/body-soul-2017-festival/listing

24 hours and 15 minutes you mean?

24 hours and 15 minutes you mean?
    15 mins on general sale. Needed a presale code up until this morning at 10

15 mins on general sale. Needed a presale code up until this morning at 10

That's my point, Tier 1 have been onsale to presale folks since yesterday. And the presale codes were easy to get.

• Advertisement

That's my point, Tier 1 have been onsale to presale folks since yesterday. And the presale codes were easy to get.
    Not really that easy, you had to be signed up before a certain day to get the code, and they didn't make that clear. And limit of 2 per person.
    So they wouldn't have been flying out until the general sale this morning
    As opposed to other years, no presale, and you could get 4 at a time.

Advertisement