Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Tigger wrote: »
    Ok so there was clearly a double bluff here last night
    I said if I was eaten then VALEYARD must be a wolf
    Think about it peps if he wasn't a wolf the wolfs sold have 100% eaten me
    Knowing full well you'd have lynched him next

Also he keeps mentioning me

Valeyard,

Care to respond?

No that's too easy to control
    Also with public voting we don't have to we should lunch VALEYARD

Cool thing is well see what he was straigh away and if he is t a all is he's still a dick

What did he say last night?

Speaking of the seer, should we be trying to give them a steer on who to look at? Or with so little information at this stage should we just trust them to make their own picks?

Not too much to go on but if I was them I'd probably go with quiter experienced players or maybe just experienced players..

We should be doing races as just lynching people with a load of people on them gives no info from voting patterns

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

excuse the noob question, but what are races?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Seer should already have one player sussed. If it's a villager with a role then I'd drop no hints. If it was a villager with no role probably no point dropping hints either. If it was a wolf or an assassin I'd drop a hint alright.

As far as giving them advice who to seek out, probably best to leave it to them at this stage. I had said in the other thread if I was seer I'd check Valeyard, but that was (mostly) in jest. But still, this early in the game he is as good a peek as anybody.

GA I think is less powerful than the witness in the last game. All they can do is protect a player (for all they know they'll request to protect a wolf). But they'll only know if their protection was of use if it turns out there's no munch in the morning. And unlike the witness, they can't "see" who did the munching.

The vigilante, as somebody else already said, probably can't do much yet. Later in the game, I think he could work his magic. Vigilante has the final choice who to kill, of course, but there's nothing stopping us making suggestions who and when he should aim form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Best tactic at the start for the seer is to just check people they think will survive late into the game. At this stage any suspicion will be based on little. Better safelisting peeps for later.

Jesus, tough break. That's twice in a row for Shatter! They can't have known what his plan was though any more than we did, seems more like a dice roll.

Something about this post just smells of wolf. False sympathy me thinks.

sullivlo wrote: »
    There's nothing for anyone to go on in terms of who to lynch. We just have to fly blind and hope we don't get a villager or someone with a role. Then we can look at voting patterns.

If anyone has a role btw, a hint of some sort would be nice so that we don't kill you.
    Wolfy behavior here too.

Jayop wrote: »

I also expressed sympathy.:o

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Seer should already have one player sussed. If it's a villager with a role then I'd drop no hints. If it was a villager with no role probably no point dropping hints either. If it was a wolf or an assassin I'd drop a hint alright.

I meant to add ... unless it was looking like that villager was in line to get lynched.

If it was a villager with no role looking to get lynched, I think it best if they just let it pass at this stage. No point potentially outing herself by hinting at your role to save a no-role villager.

Wolfy behavior here too.

I'm voting Sullivlo tonight unless she can explain why she posted that?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Shouldn't the seer stay in hiding and build up as much information as possible before revealing any information? Just judging by the last game where it seemed to work out pretty well. It's too much of a risk that the wolves might catch on to any hint they try and leave for us. I'm a pure noob at this so this is just my general impression.

I also expressed sympathy.:o

Ya but I just thought that post put of all the posts after the kill seemed the most contrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Way harsh. :(

crowseye wrote: »
    Shouldn't the seer stay in hiding and build up as much information as possible before revealing any information? Just judging by the last game where it seemed to work out pretty well. It's too much of a risk that the wolves might catch on to any hint they try and leave for us. I'm a pure noob at this so this is just my general impression.

Without doubt

Especially in a game where the roles are revealed we will all know who the seer was and should be able to gather from their posts who was safelisted.

I dunno. It's almost too Wolfy. It's actually something a wolf wouldn't say because it's madness.

I dunno. It's almost too Wolfy. It's actually something a wolf wouldn't say because it's madness.

Well, I wait until she responds.....

Way harsh. :(

You killing ShatterProof?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

No vote VALEYARD unless you can logically say that the wolves wouldn't have slaughtered me to get him lunched and laughed their asses off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

it didn't take long for the head melt to start

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

You killing ShatterProof?

I dunno what to tell you. I've seen how this goes; anything I say incriminates me further.

No vote VALEYARD unless you can logically say that the wolves wouldn't have slaughtered me to get him lunched and laughed their asses off

I looked back over his posts. As far as I can see, he didn't say anything about you.

Yeah if it wasn't for the fact I know valeale is a wolf I'd also know he's a wolf
    He's playing the belly help help
    They help you then they eat you

If you're so sure, Tig, why not place your vote, so? You have three more in case you change your mind.

I think it's too early to say why the wolves chose Shatter and not you. It could well be that thought you might have a GA minding you.

Like Max (I think) said, it's hard not to be influenced by the last game. And I'm also aware that I don't want to over compensate and trust completely the three who were wolves last time, but we need to judge this game for itself as best we can. And so far, Valeyard hasn't given me any reason to suspect him. Which is not to say, that I completely trust him either though :) But I suspect everybody equally at this stage :)

Can we all just vote Tigger so we don't have to read that nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I looked back over his posts. As far as I can see, he didn't say anything about you.

Well he has come straight out of the gate point to Tigger as a wolf... but to be honest, while it might be wolfy behaviour, it could also just be the day 1 fear setting in... I don't know...

Can we all just vote Tigger so we don't have to read that nonsense?

I could be persuaded that way alright!

RIP shatterproof.

Very surprised though. Thought it would have been Andy or Tigger.

We shall avenge thee!!
    Quickie on guardian angel, if they are protecting somebody, say tigger( I don't know why they would but stranger things have happened) , and the wolves decide to have a munch on tiggers leg do they loose their munch or move onto somebody else?
    This is more complicated, what's a humble villager to do but point the finger at Tigger!!!!!!!!

I'll be running the Tavern, 'The Drunken Huntsman'

On a serious note, Im on the beer today watching the Tipp game, so will not be around much.
    Your grin has me worried, what sharp teeth you have..... :P

I have locked your bike to the gate rails, so It cannot be stolen, but will cost you 1 silver piece

Yes, head scratching one or two, but will be grand.

I do not accept credit in the bar, payment up front.

Yes, Tigger tends to run naked through the streets.

see its all there he wants to chase me naked through the streets and also he munched the person whos said i might be munched
    i see right throught his vendetta and the gAME IS Called revenge he;strying tio get me lynched i tells ya

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well he has come straight out of the gate point to Tigger as a wolf... but to be honest, while it might be wolfy behaviour, it could also just be the day 1 fear setting in... I don't know...

Yeah, I just seen the comment. I think it is weak sauce. I don't understand Tigger's conviction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement