Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well you know why that might be...? :eek:

Oh yeah duhh. Worrying indeed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jesus, tough break. That's twice in a row for Shatter! They can't have known what his plan was though any more than we did, seems more like a dice roll.

It's as good a reason to munch, as any this early in the game. Especially if they thought others might be protected by the GA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Poor shatter can't catch a break :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

So how soon is too soon to start talking about dusting off the old hangman's noose? It hasn't seen action around these parts since 18-dickety-2. Any of the more experienced folks have any advice on how we should approach it? I feel fairly dirty about the high chance we have of stringing up one of our own, so it'd be nice if there are some tricks to improve our odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

There's really very little information to go on at this point...

• Advertisement

^^ Was wondering that too. There might be bits and bobs of discussions through the day, but I think the real debate will start from 6pm onwards as people get home from work. I also notice four players haven't posted at all yet, so I'd hope to see some input from them later today. It's still very early to determine too many suspicious posts (there is one I have noticed though, and unless something better comes up in the next 11 hours, I'm going to base my lynch vote on that). I think we have to accept there's a very good chance of us lynching a villager. This early in the game the odds are just not in our favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think we have to accept there's a very good chance of us lynching a villager. This early in the game the odds are just not in our favour.

Agreed. The best we can hope for is that we get lucky and hang a wolf but we also need to be careful that we don't lynch a villager with a special role which could be a disaster this early.

I've no idea who we should lynch, tbh. :(

Was in the pub for thw weekend so rough enough today ye old tarvern left one ye old headache. Should be more active from now on. Had a quick read of the thread. No idea why shatter was munched bar the wolves thought he was suss for a role I guess...

Early days so we should probably be lynching the 0 posters as its an easy place for wws to hide out.

Even if they are villagers with no posts they arent very helpfull anyways.

No real other stragety to take unless someone has a shatter angle?

Poor old shatter.

Twice in a row. Kick in the gooch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Personally if someone hasn't posted by this evening I'll probably choose them for lynching, bar that I have no idea who to pick!

crowseye wrote: »
    Personally if someone hasn't posted by this evening I'll probably choose them for lynching, bar that I have no idea who to pick!

It is just guesswork at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

My best guess would be shatters questions on the GA last night had the wolves thinking he was in a role and clarifying the details. Bit of an early hail mary shot on the wolves part basically.

Not a lot of info out there yet to help with finding a wolf unfortunately.

Have to keep reminding myself not to be suspicious of people purely on the basis of them having been a wolf before! Stupid, irrational brains.

Have to keep reminding myself not to be suspicious of people purely on the basis of them having been a wolf before! Stupid, irrational brains.
    MWAHAHAHA!

MWAHAHAHA!

The menacing laughter is not helping! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

There's nothing for anyone to go on in terms of who to lynch. We just have to fly blind and hope we don't get a villager or someone with a role. Then we can look at voting patterns.

If anyone has a role btw, a hint of some sort would be nice so that we don't kill you.

tritium wrote: »
    My best guess would be shatters questions on the GA last night had the wolves thinking he was in a role and clarifying the details. Bit of an early hail mary shot on the wolves part basically.

Not a lot of info out there yet to help with finding a wolf unfortunately.

Thats actually a good point tritium, so what kind of wolves would make this play maybe a more experienced pack?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,543 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

gonna see how the conversations pans out during the day before making a decision. really nothing to go on so far.

sullivlo wrote: »
    There's nothing for anyone to go on in terms of who to lynch. We just have to fly blind and hope we don't get a villager or someone with a role. Then we can look at voting patterns.

If anyone has a role btw, a hint of some sort would be nice so that we don't kill you.

No hinting of roles unless you want the wolves to get an easy lunch, if worse comes to worse and we are about to lynch a role they can announce it but roles say nothing for now.

• Advertisement

the problem being of course, making sure the wolves don't pick up on the hint

Are we doing races this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,543 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

what do people the most important role is between seer,GA, and vigilante.

Also, I think it will be interesting so how the changed voting dynamic works...

The last time out it was an early strategy for a day 1 lynch of someone with a high post count... but that was just a blind bash though.

what do people the most important role is between seer,GA, and vigilante.

I'd probably say seer, vigilante might become more important as the game moves on and there's more odds of picking out a wolf, either through better odds or through working off solid information.

Interesting and you have played the game before......

Speaking of the seer, should we be trying to give them a steer on who to look at? Or with so little information at this stage should we just trust them to make their own picks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ok so there was clearly a double bluff here last night
    I said if I was eaten then VALEYARD must be a wolf
    Think about it peps if he wasn't a wolf the wolfs sold have 100% eaten me
    Knowing full well you'd have lynched him next

Also he keeps mentioning me

It depends how subtle the hints are. Wolves (and some villagers) seemed to miss them last time. Some villagers were quick on the update though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Are we doing races this time?

No that's too easy to control
    Also with public voting we don't have to we should lunch VALEYARD

Cool thing is well see what he was straigh away and if he is t a all is he's still a dick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement