Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Your grin has me worried, what sharp teeth you have..... :P

I have locked your bike to the gate rails, so It cannot be stolen, but will cost you 1 silver piece

Thank you kind Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

I think I'm more comfortable with court jester than village idiot. I have a plan , who wants to hear it????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

crowseye wrote: »
    Hi everyone, what a tranquil, peaceful village we live in, its the kind of place where nothing can possibly go wrong :D

Yes an idyllic place, they say that the village was named after a famous seer who helped deliver her people from a great evil. Folk tales of course, fairy stories for children......

What was that noise, has someone left their dogs loose to roam and howl on the hills.

I think I'm more comfortable with court jester than village idiot. I have a plan , who wants to hear it????

If it involves lynching people on dubious evidence until the village is safe then im all ears

(Worked somehow last time :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Hit us with it. Might as well start talking strategy sooner rather than later!

• Advertisement

Actually that's the kinda ****e that got me lynched the last time ... Scrap that. Nothing to see here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

tritium wrote: »
    If it involves lynching people on dubious evidence until the village is safe then im all ears

(Worked somehow last time :) )

Would these be furry ears?

It's kinda cool we are all in new roles and there's extra roles. Makes it very fresh. Should be interesting to try and see it from a new perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

It's kinda cool we are all in new roles and there's extra roles. Makes it very fresh. Should be interesting to try and see it from a new perspective.

Pulled the wolf card again did you?

Would these be furry ears?

Down boy!

By the way barkeep. I tell you, you remind me of someone i knew before. You cant be he of course. He fled our village like a fiend. We tracked him across five continents until I put a silver bullet in his skull just outside New Orleans.

Strange though, there is a resemblance. Still, a different man and a different time. Ale barkeep, if my coin is good here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

andy125 wrote: »

Lynch him! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Your grin has me worried, what sharp teeth you have..... :P

Well anyone with the name the Valeyard couldn't possibly be evil :P

Quickie on guardian angel, if they are protecting somebody, say tigger( I don't know why they would but stranger things have happened) , and the wolves decide to have a munch on tiggers leg do they loose their munch or move onto somebody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Quickie on guardian angel, if they are protecting somebody, say tigger( I don't know why they would but stranger things have happened) , and the wolves decide to have a munch on tiggers leg do they loose their munch or move onto somebody else?

Im not sure guardian angels can have a quickie, theyd be no use if they're raking their eye off the ball like that

Quickie on guardian angel, if they are protecting somebody, say shatter( why wouldn't they) , and the villagers decide to have a lynch poor old shatter do they loose their vote or move onto next highest vote

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Good advice but what if the wolves now pick a newbie after seeing your advice to the guardian angel to protect one of the more experienced members,

it would give the wolves a guaranteed kill to start off with, might be best for the angel to go random for as long as is possible i.e until the the seer comes forward etc

For sure, and the reason why I was hesitant to post the advice which might be obvious anyway to start with. But the wolves might risk it, getting rid of an experienced player would certainly be to their benefit.

As I understand it, it means no-one gets killed overnight. The GA therefore saves a villager from the wolves, and the wolves lose the chance to make their odds a little more favourable, at least for 24 hours.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Best case scenario from a villager's POV is in the following order, I reckon:
    1) they accidentally kill the assassin
    2) they don't kill anyone because the GA was protecting them
    3) they kill a simple no-role villager
    4) (worst case scenario) they kill an important roled villager.

tritium wrote: »
    Down boy!

By the way barkeep. I tell you, you remind me of someone i knew before. You cant be he of course. He fled our village like a fiend. We tracked him across five continents until I put a silver bullet in his skull just outside New Orleans.

Strange though, there is a resemblance. Still, a different man and a different time. Ale barkeep, if my coin is good here...

I hear you killed a lot of innocent people to get that dude!

Now pay your bill. Beer aint free.

Wolf talk I'd say.

Is the drunken huntsman still open? Could do with a quickie

• Advertisement

Is the drunken huntsman still open? Could do with a quickie

One more hour.

Pint of Murphy's then. Just like Murphys I'm not bitter.

Anybody else want a drink ? I'm buying .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Pint of Murphy's then. Just like Murphys I'm not bitter.

Anybody else want a drink ? I'm buying .

I'll have a whisky, cheers

I'll have a whisky, cheers

Slainte , may you be home in bed half an hour before the werewolves know you were out.

Last orders!!
    Have ye no homes to go ta

Jaysus, just like the good old days. Pubs closing at 10:30 on a sunday. 3 Murphys so and a ginger ale for the little woman.

Pub closed. I'm off to sleep. Pay yer tabs or be barred.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Awful stench of damp fur round these parts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Uriel. wrote: »
    Awful stench of damp fur round these parts...

Sorry, didn't shower after the all day wood cutting

• Advertisement

Tab paid, off to sleep. Who knows what the morrow may bring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement