Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    Can we all just vote Tigger so we don't have to read that nonsense?

Tigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    If you're so sure, Tig, why not place your vote, so? You have three more in case you change your mind.

I think it's too early to say why the wolves chose Shatter and not you. It could well be that thought you might have a GA minding you.

Like Max (I think) said, it's hard not to be influenced by the last game. And I'm also aware that I don't want to over compensate and trust completely the three who were wolves last time, but we need to judge this game for itself as best we can. And so far, Valeyard hasn't given me any reason to suspect him. Which is not to say, that I completely trust him either though :) But I suspect everybody equally at this stage :)

in don't know how

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    see its all there he wants to chase me naked through the streets and also he munched the person whos said i might be munched
    i see right throught his vendetta and the gAME IS Called revenge he;strying tio get me lynched i tells ya

you're doing a good job of trying to get yourself lynched...
    throw some logic on your convictions and we'll see what it comes out as...

Tigger
    OOOOOoohhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Shots fired. Is it time to crack open our skulls and feast on the goo inside?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Shots fired. Is it time to crack open Tigger'sskulls and feast on the goo inside?

FYP

Yeah, I just seen the comment. I think it is weak sauce. I don't understand Tigger's conviction.

you don't get after having played as a wolf these things
    1 i saud that if vale was the wolfy type id be eaten so he should 0 be lynchged
    2 i wasn;t eaten ( this clearly shows that my double bluff worked if vale wasnt a wolf theyd have clearly eaten me to throw off the scent
    3 they ate shaytter which mentionesdc me getting eaten to make younthink im a wolf

btw saying what i say is nonsense its a bit mean which is a wolfy trait

i suspect

quick
    max
    jaylop

and the vale ale

Uriel. wrote: »

ive thrown in a pile of logic

Well we have to lynch someone, although Id prefer it to be someone who hasnt posted. How do you get post counts for threads again?

Jayop wrote: »
    Can we all just vote Tigger so we don't have to read that nonsense?

The_Valeyard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

excuse the noob question, but what are races?
    Just catching up reading through previous posts but haven't seen an answer for this can anyone explain please?

2 i wasn;t eaten ( this clearly shows that my double bluff worked if vale wasnt a wolf theyd have clearly eaten me to throw off the scent
    3 they ate shaytter which mentionesdc me getting eaten to make younthink im a wolf

i suspect

quick
    max
    jaylop

and the vale ale
    Your posting style is so confusing. I still think it is weak. I never said it was nonsense, just that it didn't make much sense. In my opinion, it is more likely that they killed Shatter as they thought he was the guardian angel.

i suspect

quick
    max
    jaylop

and the vale ale

But why "clearly"? There could be any number of reasons they didn't eat you, including, as I mentioned that they thought the GA might be protecting you. No, not seeing the logic.

I'm actually a little chuffed that I'm suspected as a wolf. Woof, woof!!! :)

are you dyslexic of what
    read my non sense againn if you don't follow

Nopeare wrote: »
    Just catching up reading through previous posts but haven't seen an answer for this can anyone explain please?

You pick two people, then everybody has to vote for one they want lynched.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Well we have to lynch someone, although Id prefer it to be someone who hasnt posted. How do you get post counts for threads again?

At the risk of being cast as a wolf for being too helpful; go to the main forum and click on the number of posts in the thread. It'll break it out by user in a new window.

Go to the main "Tabletop & Board Gaming Arena" page. Where there's a list of thread, find ours, and on the right is a number showing the number of posts in the thread. Click on it and there'll be a pop up showing how many posts per poster.

You pick two people, then everybody has to vote for one they want lynched.

Except it's difficult to agree on which two people, so it never really panned out before. And this early in the game, when nobody really knows nuffin' there's no point anyway.

quickbeam wrote: »
    But why "clearly"? There could be any number of reasons they didn't eat you, including, as I mentioned that they thought the GA might be protecting you. No, not seeing the logic.

I'm actually a little chuffed that I'm suspected as a wolf. Woof, woof!!! :)
    if the enemy thought thought the ga was protecting me thats a really bad reason to lynch me?
    i wouldn't know how to play a wolf if i tries
    you think im a wolf
    all hiding in the shadows not doing anythingb and then pretending i have to work when in fact im hiding in the background all puppet master

naw matw i'm not a wolf

are you dyslexic of what

Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm voting Sullivlo tonight unless she can explain why she posted that?
    I said it because as the priest in the previous version of the game, I dropped some hints that others picked up on, but that didn't get me eaten by the wolves. The wolves only ate me when I explicitly said that I was the priest.

It's possible to drop subtle hints without fully outing yourself. Such as "I reckon Flea is a good guy" and repeating it in different contexts.

Needless to say, I'm no wolf. I'm a simple villager.

i suspect

quick
    max
    jaylop

and the vale ale
    why would the wolves single you out though on day 1?

At the risk of being cast as a wolf for being too helpful; go to the main forum and click on the number of posts in the thread. It'll break it out by user in a new window.
    youre number is already marked buster

why would the wolves single you out though on day 1?

cos i'm the best

are you dyslexic of what

:mad:

seriously, wtf?

sullivlo wrote: »

ah here, you do yourself no justice at all :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

ah here, you do yourself no justice at all :p
    After a week off work I feel nothing but simple this morning :pac:

I said it because as the priest in the previous version of the game, I dropped some hints that others picked up on, but that didn't get me eaten by the wolves. The wolves only ate me when I explicitly said that I was the priest.

It's possible to drop subtle hints without fully outing yourself. Such as "I reckon Flea is a good guy" and repeating it in different contexts.

You were blessed not to be munched the last time though. the wolves messed up and probably cost em the game. If a role drops hints you have no idea who might pick them up so its best for them to stay out of sight

Interesting

• Advertisement

crosstownk2
    Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

we should lynch one of these tonight if the post count is still low

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement