Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

What was that?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

CAN ALL PLAYERS PLEASE ENSURE THAT THEIR PMs FOLDER ARE NOT FULL SO THAT THEY CAN RECEIVE PM IF NECESSARY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

I like the fact we find out a players role when they have been killed.

Especially when you get groups adamant they have a wolf and find out he was innocent when lynched, it will drive everyone into all sorts of panic which is actually good for the game.

Btw lads, no one touch Andy, he has played before you know, he could be useful to give advice.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

im ****ting it here to be honest people saying I have to have the guardian angel or the wolves will eat me
    Well ring the old were doggie threw as the one who wants me dated is VALEYARD so if I'm gone lynch the furry flicker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

El Hombre wrote: »
    I like the fact we find out a players role when they have been killed.

Especially when you get groups adamant they have a wolf and find out he was innocent when lynched, it will drive everyone into all sorts of panic which is actually good for the game.
    Iooked at the rules far to much reading is there no priest now
    Is everyone a priest

8. Dead player roles will be revealed by the Mod after the lynch or shooting

Along with lynch and vigilante kills does it also include wolf kills and assassain kills so we know if our Seer was killed if he hadn't revealed himself for example?

RULE 8 clarification: all dead players roles will be revealed at the time of their death by whatever means.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I got to admit I liked the priest role in WW1.
    Did we kill the right person in a lynch?
    Who is the priest?
    Can we trust the hints?
    Who did she train?
    Can we trust the trainnee?
    What if it's a wolf?

But no priest this time will have its own complications I'm sure. It'll be interesting to live in a village of atheists. :) (normal smilie, don't want to give the big-grin one and accused of being a wolf because of the size of the teeth).

By the way, good morning :) All still here for the next couple of hours anyway, I see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    By the way, good morning :) All still here for the next couple of hours anyway, I see!

Good morning quickbeam, a fine morning here in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    im ****ting it here to be honest people saying I have to have the guardian angel or the wolves will eat me
    Well ring the old were doggie threw as the one who wants me dated is VALEYARD so if I'm gone lynch the furry flicker

What? Tigger had far too much village ale

Quickie on guardian angel, if they are protecting somebody, say tigger( I don't know why they would but stranger things have happened) , and the wolves decide to have a munch on tiggers leg do they loose their munch or move onto somebody else?

In this scenario the person would still be alive and the munch fails for that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Tigger wrote: »

Date you? Hey I have high standards I will have you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,543 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

morning all. heard some strange noises last night. hopefully nothing to be worried about.

We're all very quiet this morning in the lead-up to the munch! Somebody has only 5 minutes left to live......

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

We are all just peaceful villagers here, what is this munch you speak of?

is there a munch, or is this the end of night 0 with no munch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Hasnt been any excitement in this village in manys a year. Not since Donnellys cat ate the Valeyards pies. Dunno why folks expect that to change.

As dawn broke in the sleepy village there was footsteps heard pounding the streets and then a blood curdling scream! It sounded like a woman and many left their homes in a state of undress to see what had happened.

There a figure was seen bending over a body that looked as if it had it's arms torn off. Had we found the culprit in the act?
    The woman turned to face the crowd, she was shaking and crying. It was the Mayors wife, she was well known or going out for an early jog before her day started. But would this 5' mite be able to do this damage?

On closer inspection of the body, you could see scratches right down the torso, but these were not the scratches of the woman in front with her perfect nails, this looked like an animal had done this and maybe the rumors circulating was looking to be true.

Had a werewolf caused this awful scene? was the village being infiltrated by werewolves like the Afterhours village which was the closest village to them?

The local Doctor came to see if he could put a name to this sorry sight. He said it was Shatterproof who had been murdered during the night and he confirmed what the villagers thought and feared. This was a werewolf killing and if the villagers did not find out their identities were then this sight in front of them could be them next time.

Shatterproof was
    simple villager

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Hasnt been any excitement in this village in manys a year. Not since Donnellys cat ate the Valeyards pies. Dunno why folks expect that to change.

Yeah, the cat was trippin for days. No one beats my lsd pie specials.

RIP shatterproof.

Very surprised though. Thought it would have been Andy or Tigger.

We shall avenge thee!!

RIP Shatter! You're not having much luck sticking around the villages these days, are you?

RIP Shatter! You're not having much luck sticking around the villages these days, are you?

Wait.....your right. This is the second time he had had an early departure!

I think I'm more comfortable with court jester than village idiot. I have a plan , who wants to hear it????

The man with the plan was killed. Mmmmm......??

The man with the plan was killed. Mmmmm......??

Seems a bit silly to take him out just for saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Jesus, tough break. That's twice in a row for Shatter! They can't have known what his plan was though any more than we did, seems more like a dice roll.

WerewolfGM wrote: »

The local Doctor came to see if he could put a name to this sorry sight. He said it was Shatterproof who had been murdered during the night and he confirmed what the villagers thought and feared. This was a werewolf killing and if the villagers did not find out their identities were then this sight in front of them could be them next time.

Shatterproof was
    simple villager

RIP Shatterproof... must be very attractive to the wolves considering the early departures...

bad form from the GM though, Shatter's dead, no need to be calling him simple as well... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Is it time for good old fashioned mob justice?

• Advertisement

RIP shatterproof.

Very surprised though. Thought it would have been Andy or Tigger.

We shall avenge thee!!

Well you know why that might be...? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement