Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

The Last Word

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tork

When was this? There's an episode from October in my podcast app where he debunked climate change myths

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭cal naughton

You can tell Matt hates the go loud cash machine. He completely goes through the motions calling it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭rolling boh

I would think the budget for research is small enough judging by the content of the show I used to listen but got tired of Matt obsession with Trump and Boris neither of which I like but do not need Matt to keep going on about them .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Is Roe McDermott still pontificating and man-hating on this show?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,567 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Haven't heard her in a couple of weeks. Wonder why, considering she was a firm favourite on the show with the man-hating angle brought into most subjects?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭amlinopta

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭tomglsn

Don’t forget problematic….another favourite of Roes.

• Advertisement

I not sure whether it was her or Jennifer Gannon who talked about the racism in Toy Story 4 (and notably that one of the main characters Forky was white), but it was one of them.

Look at Forky here, the little racist:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

You could just as easily build a Roe- Bot 3000 , programme a bunch of WOKE bites for any given story and Bobs you’re uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭griffin100

• Registered Users Posts: 32,567 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I’m genuinely shocked to hear this. All jokes aside but at this stage I don’t actually believe he means this stuff and is just playing to the woke gallery - which ironically is most likely a fraction of the size it’s imagined to be.

Even #WokeTubs was against it apparently……though he has called for other books to be edited, missing of course the point. It’s a slippery slope the auld editing and censorship - once you start that you’ve already lost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement