Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAIGE thread (and her retirement)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Monokne wrote: »

He didn't mention whether or not they will be replacing the NXT women's title belt or just giving it a good scrub, mind you. 

Edited this post as I'd initially misheard what Meltzer said.

Its a new title anyway. The one Paige won had the old scratch logo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

rossie1977 wrote:
    Its a new title anyway. The one Paige won had the old scratch logo

Yes. I was, in fact, joking. :)

In all seriousness though, I would change the belt. It looks like **** anyway, but it's functionally the same belt and that image is out there now for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I won't post link for obvious reasons stated above

There was another raft of stuff released including the paige BJ video, some more Maria Kanellis pics, and about 15 pics of Kaitlyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

x43r0 wrote: »

There was another raft of stuff released including the paige BJ video, some more Maria Kanellis pics, and about 15 pics of Kaitlyn

Maria looks a bit worse for wear in hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

It was blatantly obvious before but Kaitlyn has one hell of a body.
    No pics with AJ tho, that'll remain in fanfiction history :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

x43r0 wrote: »

Well Paige is new, but Maria posed for playboy and Kaitlyn posed for a magazine that left very litttle to the imagination. Btw no I've not seen the pictures you speak of.

ERG89 wrote: »
    It was blatantly obvious before but Kaitlyn has one hell of a body.
    No pics with AJ tho, that'll remain in fanfiction history :p

Can you pm a link to the Kaitlyn pics please bro?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

seen this tweet come across my twitter timeline doesnt seem good.

https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/843872708492476417

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

sky88 wrote: »
    seen this tweet come across my twitter timeline doesnt seem good.

https://twitter.com/badboicasey/status/843872708492476417

Christ that's not great. You can't imagine Del Rio is very happy with the situation either

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I really hope she'll be ok. Whatever about if it was shared among friends but to be distributed globally so anyone can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Paige's mother posted on Facebook saying similar things. There's a screenshot going around from Paige's personal FB account where she says Alberto took her out to dinner and to see Beauty and the Beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭The White Feather

oneilla wrote: »
    Paige's mother posted on Facebook saying similar things. There's a screenshot going around from Paige's personal FB account where she says Alberto took her out to dinner and to see Beauty and the Beast.

Just about to post these anyway!

C7YJtCGW4AAhuOb.jpg

C7YMglzXUAALwy3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

how soon until we see her family cashing in and using this as a storyline somehow in their wee company

Not sure that gag is in the best taste at the point both of her parents are publicly stating fear for her mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I do feel sorry for her.

I think she's been young and foolish. And the bottom line is, these were meant to be private images and videos. So she can't be blamed. Some of the slut shaming being slung towards her in other parts of the internet is ridiculous.

Another reason why I love boards and our community. Theres never any of that crap here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Monokne wrote: »
    Not sure that gag is in the best taste at the point both of her parents are publicly stating fear for her mental health.

it wasn't a gag, I genuinely mean it, its all fair game in the world of sports entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I do feel bad for her since this just adds fuel to fire of her downward spiral.

montyrebel wrote: »
    it wasn't a gag, I genuinely mean it, its all fair game in the world of sports entertainment

Well even in the wrestling business there are some limits. I'd least you'd hope so in this day and age.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for her.

I think she's been young and foolish. And the bottom line is, these were meant to be private images and videos. So she can't be blamed. Some of the slut shaming being slung towards her in other parts of the internet is ridiculous.

Another reason why I love boards and our community. Theres never any of that crap here

Yeah like you said Gerry boards thankfully doesn't have that carry on. I was reading one forum which had a thread on the situation that happened to Paige and honestly I despaired at some of the comments directed towards Paige. It didn't reflect at all well on wrestling fans.

I do feel sorry for her.

Dude, seriously, people were asking for PMs of links and people stated she was at fault for making the vids, someone said "she's this generation's Sunny" whatever the f**k that means. There was an image posted of Brad Maddox as a Hall of Fame inductee.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Congratulations!

ZCr8Zzx.png
    KKkitty wrote: »
    No offense to celebrities but why on earth do they have videos and photos like this on devices that can be hacked or compromised? What age was she when these were made?

ERG89 wrote: »
    It's more than celebrities that are dumb enough to do this sh!t. It's just that only their stuff gets noticed if it's public accessible. People are too trusting or just plain dumb when it comes to personal information even when they are outraged if they're being monitored online it's usually stuff they put up under their own volition that causes trouble :rolleyes:

Just heard about this. Seems to be "the fappening part two" with regards to celebrities.

Page does seem to be this generations Sunny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Dude, seriously, people were asking for PMs of links and people stated she was at fault for making the vids, someone said "she's this generation's Sunny" whatever the f**k that means. There was an image posted of Brad Maddox as a Hall of Fame inductee.

I'm not saying I hadn't a look myself mind!

A lot of what's been said on here is extremely tame compared with the likes of reddit or 4chan, thats what I mean. Really disgusting crap... What's posted here is more talking the pis$ of the situation more than anything

I'm not saying I hadn't a look myself mind!

A lot of what's been said on here is extremely tame compared with the likes of reddit or 4chan, thats what I mean. Really disgusting crap... What's posted here is more talking the pis$ of the situation more than anything

What's posted here is strictly limited by site-wide policies - this site has a hisory of legal issues and has strict policies thus. Fwiw, Reddit has also banned the publishing of links to these images.

But the comments in this thread - eg. suggestions that Paige leaked these herself - don't paint a glowing picture of some affable woke wresting community as you suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I wasn't negative towards Paige. I just think especially anyone in the public eye shouldn't have stuff like this on devices that can be hacked. Get out a bog standard camcorder if they wish. I am on Paige's side though. I just hope she'll be OK. Nobody is perfect.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I wasn't negative towards Paige. I just think especially anyone in the public eye shouldn't have stuff like this on devices that can be hacked. Get out a bog standard camcorder if they wish. I am on Paige's side though. I just hope she'll be OK. Nobody is perfect.

The tone seems to have shifted sincerely since her parents posted on Facebook.

It appears her phone was hacked similar to the 2014 cloud hack. If so, people's photos and videos were stolen- not that different to someone breaking into your house and stealing your VHS camcorder tapes. It's all fairly grim.

"Don't want your nudes hacked and leaked? Don't take nudes" just isn't an argument and offers nothing to the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭The White Feather

But the comments in this thread - eg. suggestions that Paige leaked these herself - don't paint a glowing picture of some affable woke wresting community as you suggest.

I was the one who wondered that at the start and I was just wondering it. I didn't say it was true. This is a discussion board after all.

That and a few jokes/comparisons to Sunny that other people made was just people talking about it.No one was putting the boot in. Just people saying she should be extra careful when she is a celebrity. We all know things can be used against us.

Everyone here wishes her well. I haven't seen anyone being nasty or vicious.

I was the one who wondered that at the start and I was just wondering it. I didn't say it was true. This is a discussion board after all.

That and a few jokes/comparisons to Sunny that other people made was just people talking about it.No one was putting the boot in. Just people saying she should be extra careful when she is a celebrity. We all know things can be used against us.

Everyone here wishes her well. I haven't seen anyone being nasty or vicious.

I'd imagine that noone really wants nude pics and videos stolen and published like this and it's not just celebrities.

The comparison to Sunny kinda needs to be unpacked a bit - what exactly is wrong with Sunny? Vis-a-vis nude photos and videos? Idk, Hogan's sex tape is out there, Rollins' nude picture is out there, Xpac's sex tape is out there but people jump to Sunny!? Hmm, double standards maybe? Just grates a little.

I have a Twitter and it was almost impossible not to see the stuff when they came out, I'm not ragging on people seeing the stuff but the kinda posts I referenced aren't great. Why wasn't there Hall of Fame inductee images of Paige but of Maddox posted? You can't have your cake and eat it. Objectionable stuff was posted here and gerry claimed it's all cool when it's been a bit iffy imo.

I'll concede that there's been worse stuff posted elsewhere online. Posting the pics to her Ma is an all time low.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,521 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was never the biggest fan of Paige, tbh thinks she was overrated in WWE but it will interesting to see what happens with her in the WWE, same treatment as Rollins?

Raw should be interesting tonight to hear what chants will be heard :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,018 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yeah I'd go along with the opinion that while this forum hasn't exactly been 4chan, it's not exactly making me proud of the male species either.

There's something very wrong with it. It's hard to get away from the fact that a number of peoples' privacy have been violated in the worst way, and every one of us that goes looking for these (I appreciate they're probably not that hard to come by either) just makes the violation a little bit bigger.

You'll have people looking at the people in question in a new light now. What, was the impression that these people were priests and nuns who weren't supposed to be having sex?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was never the biggest fan of Paige, tbh thinks she was overrated in WWE but it will interesting to see what happens with her in the WWE, same treatment as Rollins?

Raw should be interesting tonight to hear what chants will be heard :p

The RAW crowd are apparently in full bloom."We Want Paige" "New Day F**ks" etc. No chance WWE turns this into an angle.

Advertisement