Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAIGE thread (and her retirement)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I chose the wrong week to delete my twitter account

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

JR commentary has been added to one of videos according to twitter :)

It was me Summer, it was me all along :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,125 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Summer Rae? My morals are being severely tested.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are these all from Brad Maddox's phone then? Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

No. She has tweeted that the photos and videos were hers. I think people want to put the heat on Maddox because he's holding a second camera in one of the videos, but there are several different guys across the different videos. The only constant is Paige. This is her content and obviously it's something she wanted done.

If there are videos coming of Maddox with others, then perhaps he's been compromised as well. But it is important to note Paige has mentioned ownership of the material on her Twitter account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,187 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I say all the female talent are getting horsed out of it.
    That in truth, this isn't shocking to anyone backstage. Sure as Road Dogg says "Oh you didn't know" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Monokne wrote: »
    No. She has tweeted that the photos and videos were hers. I think people want to put the heat on Maddox because he's holding a second camera in one of the videos, but there are several different guys across the different videos. The only constant is Paige. This is her content and obviously it's something she wanted done.

If there are videos coming of Maddox with others, then perhaps he's been compromised as well. But it is important to note Paige has mentioned ownership of the material on her Twitter account.

Did she not say that pictures of her were leaked. She didn't say they were hers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I chose the wrong week to delete my twitter account

I've no twitter and can't work Reddit ha ha... must look up summer rae now are they on Reddit too?

"Personal and private photos of mine were stolen" she said. Key words: 'of mine'.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I've no twitter and can't work Reddit ha ha... must look up summer rae now are they on Reddit too?

Is Reddit just a class of a message board just not as fancy ? I looked up the wiki page of this 4chan place. I'm still none the wiser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,042 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I would stay well clear of 4chan, but i did see a video of the 3 way dance with JR commentary added to it lol

I would stay well clear of 4chan, but i did see a video of the 3 way dance with JR commentary added to it lol

I haven't gone near it. The screenshots don't help the sales pitch. Poor enough looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,042 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I haven't gone near it. The screenshots don't help the sales pitch. Poor enough looking.

The commentary adds to the comic value of it

The commentary adds to the comic value of it

I meant 4chan not the video.

I'd say there are some nervous male and female talent in WWE given what has come out and what is rumoured to be on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Like CitytillIDie said, "stay well clear of 4Chan", that place is a cluster**** of weirdness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Rules 1 and 2, guys. C'mon.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Like CitytillIDie said, "stay well clear of 4Chan", that place is a cluster**** of weirdness.

Yeah even the wiki article didn't exactly sing its praises.

Rules 1 and 2, guys. C'mon.

Rules 1 and 2 ?

Also the 4chan wiki page controversies is pleasant reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Rules 1 and 2 ?

A old ****ty 4chan meme from the dawn of the internet. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭cagefactor

x43r0 wrote: »
    Summer Rae also coming out later this evening as well as the previously announced Kaitlyn

A screenshot from the Summer video posted about 10mins ago

The kaitlyn selfie looks legit but the summer rae screen is not her, it's a screen of some old video on the p0rn sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,030 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Parts of the Internet can be very dark places. Hope the 2 other girls don't end up having to go through the same hassle.

Per Meltzer, he doesn't believe WWE will address what has happened publicly nor punish the talent, comparing it to the Rollins situation and also pointing out that you can't invoke the morality clause and let someone go at the same time as you're bringing back Hogan.

He didn't mention whether or not they will be replacing the NXT women's title belt or just giving it a good scrub, mind you. 

Edited this post as I'd initially misheard what Meltzer said.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Apparently Summer Ray's pics are leaking now. Meant to be the genuine article

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Apparently Summer Ray's pics are leaking now. Meant to be the genuine article

Genuine according to who brother Gerry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Genuine according to who brother Gerry ?

Same phone case in the pics, compared to her instagram posts. The 4chan detectives !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Any links?.. Just so I know where to avoid..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Probably best not to post any links, due to the legal natures, and the NSFW natures, of them. It's not that hard to google them anyway.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Probably best not to post any links, due to the legal natures, and the NSFW natures, of them. It's not that hard to google them anyway.

Sage advice comrade.

Advertisement