Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAIGE thread (and her retirement)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus she let someone jizz on the nxt womens championship haha

• Registered Users Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

ricero wrote: »
    Jasus she let someone jizz on the nxt womens championship haha
    Can you actually see the belt clearly ? Oh WWE might not be that forgiving if you can.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Can you actually see the belt clearly ? Oh WWE might not be that forgiving if you can.

The belt takes up half the picture, cause she's holding it under her jaw. The entire point of the picture is that the title is involved in the act.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The belt takes up half the picture, cause she's holding it under her jaw. The entire point of the picture is that the title is involved in the act.

Oh. That might be the game changer. But then this film which WWE are involved in might save her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Woods will have a lot of explaining too do at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,030 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Harsh on the people involved. Everyone can be more careful but victim shaming doesn't really help IMO. An obvious case of criminal activity that we'd be horrified if happened to us.

I mean imagine where the big gold belt was put and what was on it. I mean at least one of flairs robes was worn by a naked Sherri Martel.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭cagefactor

Whatever about the tag teaming video of her with brad maddox and xavier woods which is her own business, the title belt picture is enough to warrant being fired. If WWE will knee jerk and fire her immediately or wait it out a few weeks is anyone's guess but I would be sure she'll never be on a WWE screen again after this. There's massive reddit threads about this now with some hilarious comments. There's more to come apparently also - more pics, more video's.

cagefactor wrote: »
    Whatever about the tag teaming video of her with brad maddox and xavier woods which is her own business, the title belt picture is enough to warrant being fired. If WWE will knee jerk and fire her immediately or wait it out a few weeks is anyone's guess but I would be sure she'll never be on a WWE screen again after this. There's massive reddit threads about this now with some hilarious comments. There's more to come apparently also - more pics, more video's.

Well I suppose madusa drops down the worst recorded treatment of a women's title belt.

I'm joking obviously as take the pictures out of the situation. A 24 year old young woman has had a rough couple of years and has made some poor decisions(IMO) and this probably doesn't help. It can't be nice for her family and parents.

I can guarantee you that Vince/hhh sent an email to the head of talent relations telling him to let the talent know to check their personal stuff is secure.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,430 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Woods YouTube Paige is going to get a ton of new subscribers and the comments sections will have some interesting comments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,881 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Woods YouTube Paige is going to get a ton of new subscribers and the comments sections will have some interesting comments.

Typo or not?

So how do these hacks work? Do they just take a load of material from the cloud then filter through it all to see if anyone famous is in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

I don't see how WWE fires her for this. The idea she 'desecrated the brand' just doesn't wash. If anything, Woods did. Besides which, she could easily claim its a replica title off wweshop.

In this PC world, releasing a woman who's currently coming off neck surgery from damage suffered in your ring, just after their phone has been hacked and their privacy invaded by the entire world would come off as tacky, unsupportive, and victim shaming. Not to mention, releasing an injured wrestler is lawsuit territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Monokne wrote:
    I don't see how WWE fires her for this. The idea she 'desecrated the brand' just doesn't wash.

I still have more respect for that title than I will ever have for Enzo or Dana Brooke as wrestlers :pac:
    I imagine that a LOT of wrestlers have had awkward sex wearing a title belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Me too.

Anyway, the most important thing that's noone is talking about is the indie feud between Del Rio and Maddox over Paiges affection. I expect the Knight family to book a blow off with her twenty feet above the ring like Jericho in the Rumble, winner gets the girl. 'Paige in the Cage' they'll call it.

You heard it here first.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Monokne wrote: »
    Me too. Anyway, the most important thing that's noone is talking about is the indie feud between Del Rio and Maddox over Paiges affection. I expect the Knight family to book a blow off with her twenty feet above the ring like Jericho in the Rumble, winner gets the girl. 'Paige in the Cage' they'll call it. You heard it here first.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

few things I have saw on facebook and are too funny I think to not share?

is this how the new days cereal name came about?

when Xavier finishes does he shout feel the power?

Kaitlyn the next target after paige according to the lads on 4chan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

ricero wrote: »
    Kaitlyn the next target after paige according to the lads on 4chan

Well, she has nothing much left to hide anyhow. And she looks ridiculous now, with all the augmentation she's had done

• Registered Users Posts: 13,580 ✭✭✭✭briany

So, Paige and Xavier Woods on a little-known show called In & Out, In & Out (guest starring Brad Maddox) :pac: . Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭wintear

Are they sure it was Paige that was hacked and not Brad Maddox?

It is alleged that Mr Maddox has this sort of stuff with more than just the anti diva.

Hopefully it is a lesson to people to stay old school and hide some Polaroids in a biscuit tin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sid Vicious dropping his 2 cents into yesterday's shenanigans.

17155175_1376481122390333_2692653072557630487_n.jpg?oh=ecb113856daaf06379bd57fa978b2d2b&oe=59596199

I never knew sid was such a comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Itssoeasy wrote:

Have you never seen his promos?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Summer Rae also coming out later this evening as well as the previously announced Kaitlyn

A screenshot from the Summer video posted about 10mins ago

ERG89 wrote: »
    Itssoeasy wrote:

Have you never seen his promos?
    Yeah. I didn't find them funny, I found them to be good promos to get across the character sid was playing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sounds like Reddit are trying to make the pictures disappear.

x43r0 wrote: »
    Summer Rae also coming out later this evening as well as the previously announced Kaitlyn

A screenshot from the Summer video posted about 10mins ago

Yuup defo her alright

Maddox's indy price is about to shoot up :)

I've one question. brad ****ing Maddox ? Clearly his powers of persuasion are his gift not his wrestling. If true hes persuaded at least two female talents to let him film them. The man is clearly god.

Also summer rae ? Okay now we are talking.

• Advertisement

JR commentary has been added to one of videos according to twitter :)

Advertisement