Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAIGE thread (and her retirement)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I knew kofi was married but I just got the impression woods was married.

Well if Woods is married, ain't nothing on his Wikipedia page about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,644 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I knew kofi was married but I just got the impression woods was married.

Well if Woods is married, ain't nothing on his Wikipedia page about it.
    Yeah no I just had the impression that woods was married as was kofi and Big E isn't but since katlyn is now divorced he seems to have moved in there sharpish.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

LOL at this thread being bumped today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I reckon she made big daves list when he returned

• Advertisement

In all seriousness though. None deserves that ****e.

Hindsight is always 20/20 when it comes to stuff like this.

Yeah no I just had the impression that woods was married as was kofi and Big E isn't but since katlyn is now divorced he seems to have moved in there sharpish.

Or maybe Big E's just I don't know being a friend helping Kaitlyn through her divorce, just cause she's divorced doesn't mean anything.

Or maybe Big E's just I don't know being a friend helping Kaitlyn through her divorce, just cause she's divorced doesn't mean anything.
    Well that's not how it's being taken online. Some see it as him moving in on her after her divorce. Maybe I should have said that before I posted.

Well that's not how it's being taken online. Some see it as him moving in on her after her divorce. Maybe I should have said that before I posted.

Well you know the old saying about reading stuff online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wasn't she engaged to some musician while she was featured on Total Divas?

Congratulations!

ZCr8Zzx.png

Well you know the old saying about reading stuff online.
    Never a truer word written lithium.

No offense to celebrities but why on earth do they have videos and photos like this on devices that can be hacked or compromised? What age was she when these were made?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Just heard about this. Seems to be "the fappening part two" with regards to celebrities.

Page does seem to be this generations Sunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭boobycharlton

My suspicion that Maddox was the real life equivalent of Dennis from Always Sunny has come true!

My suspicion that Maddox was the real life equivalent of Dennis from Always Sunny has come true!

The BRAD system!

Befriend Diva
    Record sex tape
    Ask Xavier over
    Disappear forever

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

KKkitty wrote: »
    No offense to celebrities but why on earth do they have videos and photos like this on devices that can be hacked or compromised? What age was she when these were made?

It's more than celebrities that are dumb enough to do this sh!t. It's just that only their stuff gets noticed if it's public accessible. People are too trusting or just plain dumb when it comes to personal information even when they are outraged if they're being monitored online it's usually stuff they put up under their own volition that causes trouble :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭The White Feather

New Chant at WWE shows....

New Day C*cks! New Day C*cks!

Xavier show is called Up Up down down, Now we know why!

New Chant at WWE shows....

New Day C*cks! New Day C*cks!

Xavier show is called Up Up down down, Now we know why!

What about the catchphrase he uses "keep it tight"?

• Advertisement

ERG89 wrote: »
    It's more than celebrities that are dumb enough to do this sh!t. It's just that only their stuff gets noticed if it's public accessible. People are too trusting or just plain dumb when it comes to personal information even when they are outraged if they're being monitored online it's usually stuff they put up under their own volition that causes trouble :rolleyes:

Because they're in the public eye they should have more sense. Us mere mortals wouldn't feel comfortable having anything like that on our devices but celebs seem flippant about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Paige is probably talking to Matt Hardy for help now.....

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

I'd wager a big number of these leaks actually stem from the dudes they sent the pics/videos to. Even if you were careful for a bit, after a while if you're just clearing space or moving **** about, your security standards will slacken. One thing you almost certainly won't do is delete them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Good Lord. Just saw this on Twitter. Don't even know where you would start.

Not sure how The Rock is going to incorporate this into the movie he's producing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Okay, now they might actually sack her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

I don't think she'll be the facial of the company after this.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »

Somewhere, Asuka is scrambling to find some disinfectant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

J. Marston wrote: »

Because private material was stolen from her phone and made public?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Any news on Paige recently?

Or for that matter, Brad Maddox? Xavier Woods? All three!?!? :)

In all seriousness, I feel bad for anyone who's privacy has been exposed like this, but it is seriously naive to film multiple videos like that when you're in the public eye in this day and age.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Because private material was stolen from her phone and made public?

I agree, but the reasoning seems to be that the latest picture is actually damaging and disrespectful to the brand. She allowed pictures to be taken of someone desecrating her NXT title. Now, most will have heard plenty of stories of how titles are "broken in" (Usos referred to it on Talking Smack a few weeks back), but if WWE wanted an excuse, the picture might given them coverage.

Also, it seems to be that Maddox is the source of these pictures, as in HE was the one keeping hold of them.

Advertisement