Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite body type in the opposite sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

And matching skinny tracksuit pants.

Tracksuit pants shouldn't be worn outside the house.
    I'm not gay or a woman but I feel my ovaries crying out in pain everything I see those lads.

well unless the person wearing them are actually working out.

people who tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks freak me out! how is it even comfy?! animals!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Candie wrote: »
    I imagine he means wearing them out in a non-sporting setting, like to the pub or shops.

His generalisations which are badly explained are confusing me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Not even to all irelands etc??

Though the beer belly all day on the beer look is horrible and wouldn't be fan of it....but a decent/sound wan I wouldn't discount them over it??

I once had the misfortune of getting a taxi through drumcondra a few weeks ago and there was a gaa match on.
    It was vile.

We should have underground tunnels from the red cow to croke park.

I once had the misfortune of getting a taxi through drumcondra a few weeks ago and there was a gaa match on.
    It was vile.

Ah quit the trolling.

His generalisations which are badly explained are confusing me.

Tracksuits on women aren't very classy.
    On a run, who cares though you're right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

It was vile.

I'll be there next Sunday :D

(Sorry if this offends peoples)

well unless the person wearing them are actually working out.

people who tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks freak me out! how is it even comfy?! animals!

I know. I was being facetious. To my shame I wear them while cycling to work.

I believe that's a very good design for when they are robbing stuff though so it serves a good purpose.

We need to cull the lads who don't wear socks and trousers just above their ankles. They should be next to go.

Ah quit the trolling.

I'll be around to yours to sign my petition next week

I know. I was being facetious. To my shame I wear them while cycling to work.

I believe that's a very good design for when they are robbing stuff though so it serves a good purpose.

We need to cull the lads who don't wear socks and trousers just above their ankles. They should be next to go.

jesus christ! are you on the heroin? do you need help!?

I'll be there next Sunday :D

(Sorry if this offends peoples)

It doesn't. You enjoy sport and you're entitled to go to the match whatever you may choose to wear.

• Advertisement

jesus christ! are you on the heroin? do you need help!?

I need a safe space.

I need a safe space.

a swift boot to the dick might sort your terrible life choices out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

mansize wrote: »
    Deepset eyes... Oooh

Sunken eyes? That's a sign of ill health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Don't get the love for this 'real man, real woman' stuff AKA 'porker'. You don't have to be a triathlete but people who are somewhat in shape just look better. Nothing like a trim arse in a nice pair of jeans or a good pair of legs in an elegant dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

I love big chunky men. Natural muscles too.... not the ripped look. Muscles that were honed on the bog or from baling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭makingmecrazy

Aineoil wrote: »
    I love big chunky men. Natural muscles too.... not the ripped look. Muscles that were honed on the bog or from baling.

Like a sexy lumbar jack?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Do fat unttractive people find other fat unattractive people hot, or are they just settling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Do fat unttractive people find other fat unattractive people hot, or are they just settling?
    That's a good question. I know a couple who are both really overweight and I often wonder if they like each other because they're both heavy...

That said, I used to be really skinny and then I got interested in cooking, so as my boyfriend stayed the same weight, I got heavier! Maybe I should cut back on portion sizes. Or give him more.

I'm inhumane looking and will take anything that's going.

Its a question I've always wondered the answer to. Maybe I should start a thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Its a question I've always wondered the answer to. Maybe I should start a thread :pac:

It won't end well :-P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Never seen it.

But thanks for the tip

;)

She does the ads on tv for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

No. But my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Like a lot of people (I suspect), I think I have a type but my relationship history has always seemed to completely negate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Hazydays123

I suppose common interests and all that.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your username :D

The username has been unsuccessful thus far :pac:

I still think physical attraction is necessary no matter how much in common you have with someone

I suppose common interests and all that.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate your username :D

It's an unfunny novelty account ripped from reddit. There is thousands of that type of account there. It's most certainly not original

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Lol you'll get a Mod boot so far up yer hole you'll have two tongues :D:D

• Advertisement

It's an unfunny novelty account ripped from reddit. There is thousands of that type of account there. It's most certainly not original

Chill out there Sherlock

Advertisement