Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite body type in the opposite sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

No option for "Cabriolet"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Nice broad shoulders, toned stomach and strong arms and I'm sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭rjpf1980

My favorite body type?

Naked!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

As a fat old bloke, there has to be a bit of meat on their bones, don't think skinny types are easy on the eye (With Lisa Hannigan being the exception) more like Hayley McQueen off the sports news, she's a fine specimen

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

people who tuck their tracksuit bottoms into their socks freak me out! how is it even comfy?! animals!

It's to prevent them from getting caught in our bicycle chains! If anything it shows we're highly intelligent!

Don't fancy us then! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Chubby/Portly is beating Muscular and Skinny, maybe there is hope for us all

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Likes men that are sort of boyish, preferably fair haired, or long haired or both *swoon*
    They can be slim and slight: I don't like the very hairy pelted types, or massive slabs of muscle like lumps of Polyfilla.
    But they must have nice hands, too.

Ah - sparkling eyes - wanders off in happy daydream!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Much admit II'm a bit of a chubby chaser.
    Big girls are the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Elliott S

Wibbs wrote: »
    And speaking of waists, must have one. That well built "peasant stock" style figure, women more coopered than grown doesn't do it for me at all. Someone like Kelly Brook who seems to be well favoured by many men looks positively bovine to me TBH.

She has a tiny waist! Think she has gained a bit of weight but is pretty much the epitome of an hour-glass ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

A Keri Russell body.. and if they had her face that would be a brucie bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Elliott S wrote: »
    She has a tiny waist! Think she has gained a bit of weight but is pretty much the epitome of an hour-glass ideal.

Tests have shown that men really notice waists. If you make three identical hourglass silhouettes & then make the waist of one a tiny bit smaller, men will choose the smaller waist.

I am the opposite. I love skinny girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Hourglass.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

While I'm attracted to all shapes and sizes, I do admit my favourite is a fit woman. Hourglass figure, thigh gap, nice boobs and bum, shaved all over... Though I'm not really into sporty types, who seem to be the most fit. A lot of the people I associate with are artsy and hippy types, who are not typically prone to working on their figure and grooming their non head hair :D

Being quite short and having very long jet black or red hair helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

It would of been interesting to see a breakdown of the votes into sexes. Maybe two polls, one for women & one for men.

turnikett1 wrote: »
    While I'm attracted to all shapes and sizes, I do admit my favourite is a fit woman. Hourglass figure, thigh gap, nice boobs and bum, shaved all over... Though I'm not really into sporty types, who seem to be the most fit. A lot of the people I associate with are artsy and hippy types, who are not typically prone to working on their figure and grooming their non head hair :D

Being quite short and having very long jet black or red hair helps!
    bit of a Sinead O Connor fan?
    Dirty.........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Elliott S wrote: »
    Yeah I should have put a space in there somewhere. :) Yep she has the hourglass going on alright and can see why that gets votes, but she's a bit too much of a good thing for my tastes. She looks like she's put on two dress sizes. Then again I'm not a breast man. It seems for a lot of guys big bewbs short circuit the brain. :D

I'd reckon personal body shape and what you grew up surrounded by influences things too. Like tends to go with like, though you see more fat women with very skinny men than the other way around. There would be cultural influences too, even within Europe. What might be seen as "curvy" here might be seen as "obese" in Italy for example.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

A lot of women say tall, dark, and handsome. What does dark mean? Black? Mediterranean looking? Moorish? Are there dark Irish guys? I would have thought most of us in Eire are on the fair side. Who is a dark Irish guy? Craig Doyle? Colin Farrell? Paul McGrath?

I don't seem to have much of a type but I guess I prefer slim and taller women if I had to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Delicious big thighs.

Mmmmmmmm.

Weird the way deformed buttocks seem to be in these days. Some even getting implants. What ever happened to 'Does my bum look big in this?'.

I blame Kim Kardashian.

You can actually buy padded arse pants in Penneys :eek:

Who'd have thunk it.

My arse is naturally rotund, so I'm in fashion. For now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,295 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

TSMGUY wrote: »
    Do you like your men stocky, lanky, average, portly....? Do you prefer your women curvaceous or svelte? I ask because I'm really thin (6'5 160lbs) but I don't feel particularly bothered to bulk up.

Anyway, what's your preference?

female and not fat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

i love big thighs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Wigglepuppy

Not significantly overweight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Story Bud? wrote: »
    You can actually buy padded arse pants in Penneys :eek:

Who'd have thunk it.

My arse is naturally rotund, so I'm in fashion. For now.

I always had such a fat ass for my tiny skinny frame, now I'm just kinda chubby all over, size 8 to 10, but my bum is finally in proportion when it is now fashionable to have a bigger bum- typical!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Athletic and healthy, but not on the skinny side....and a nice firm bum :P :D
    Here in Korea most girls are thin, but also are a bit lacking in the breast department.
    Most have great legs too...but most of them have no arse :(
    Girls....squats !!...give em a try.....trust me.....it'll help ...and you'll get noticed a lot more :D:)

Tasden wrote: »
    I always had such a fat ass for my tiny skinny frame, now I'm just kinda chubby all over, size 8 to 10, but my bum is finally in proportion when it is now fashionable to have a bigger bum- typical!

As Sean says - SQUATS :D

I can't imagine you're very chubby at 8-10 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Story Bud? wrote: »
    As Sean says - SQUATS :D

I can't imagine you're very chubby at 8-10 :)

Ah just a healthy plumpness! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I work out and take care of myself. I like a tall, muscular man. Big arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

The coconut big round & hairy.
    I work out and take care of myself. I like a tall, muscular man. Big arms. I can't bear fat on a man.
    I like bear fat on my women nice & grizzly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Enormous arses.

Advertisement