Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gin Gin Gin

1161718192022»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

What’s the opinion on the method & madness gin, was able to pick up a bottle at the airport for €37, €50 elsewhere?

Far too citrusy for my tastes.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

imme wrote: »
    I was being facetious!

Leave the jokes to the funny folk :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

rgmmg wrote: »
    Leave the jokes to the funny folk :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭keepwalking

Hi all

I've been given a present of a bottle of Belgin, which looks very interesting - http://www.belgingin.com/belgin-fresh-hop-botanicals.html

I've never heard of it before now, so I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and could recommend a suitable mixer please? The website suggests an artisanal tonic, coriander and orange zest, but if anyone has personal experience with this, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Hi all

I've been given a present of a bottle of Belgin, which looks very interesting - http://www.belgingin.com/belgin-fresh-hop-botanicals.html

I've never heard of it before now, so I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and could recommend a suitable mixer please? The website suggests an artisanal tonic, coriander and orange zest, but if anyone has personal experience with this, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks a million :)
    I haven't tried this, but the Ginventory app says Fever Tree Elderflower tonic goes with this.

For garnishes it only says coriander and lemon zest, so there's 1 more option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭keepwalking

morritty wrote: »
    I haven't tried this, but the Ginventory app says Fever Tree Elderflower tonic goes with this.

For garnishes it only says coriander and lemon zest, so there's 1 more option

Thanks a mill, I'll give that a go!

• Hi all

You just reminded me, I picked up a bottle of "oude genever" in Belgium earlier this year and it is stashed in the back of the cabinet. Must break it out and see what its like.

Advertisement