Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 Episode 9 "Battle of the Bastards" - Speculation Thread

12346»

Comments

• They can't kill off characters that are intrinsic to the plot and the overall story. The time for them to take shortcuts has pretty much passed at this stage.

Says who? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,790 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Well that was a class episode. Some effort into making the battle scene. Plus some of the other story other than the bastard battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Main discussion threads still locked. Bah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JESUS that was good - won't say anything else until proper thread becomes unlocked
    I'm meant to go sleep now but no way I can sleep after that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Open threads. Open threads. Open threads. Open threads!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,082 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That's gotta be up there for one of the best episodes, if not the best, in the entire series.

Probably one of the my favourite things on TV ever. Just absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,708 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Why are the threads locked. Too much to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

lertsnim wrote: »

Forgot I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

lertsnim wrote: »

I'd say a certain mod has to pick his jaw up off the floor. That episode was perfect in every way, I need to vent my joy.. OPEN THE THREADS OR BE DAMNED I SAY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Now,

How feckin amazing was that then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Amazing on so many levels

• Pure perfection for me. Miguel Sapochnik, cast and crew take a bow. There were moments that honestly reminded me of the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan. I'll keep spoilers away, but while watching a certain scene mid-battle with the headphones on, I could feel some anxiety coming on.

I just witnessed possibly the finest hour of Game of Thrones yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Spoiler alert: if the mods don't open the episode thread I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

First time I've ever stayed up for Game Of Thrones but by the Old Gods it was worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

What. An. Episode.
    Arguably the best ever episode of Game of Thrones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭PressRun

Unbelievable stuff. If anyone comes on here whinging now, I swear ta fook....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,082 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PressRun wrote: »
    Unbelievable stuff. If anyone comes on here whinging now, I swear ta fook....

Someone will call it a filler episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Turpentine

J. Marston wrote: »
    Someone will call it a filler episode.

It was filler in the way that the apple in an apple tart is filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry lads, forgot to unlock the other threads last night. I'll lock this thread temporarily to drive discussion to the real threads.

Advertisement